prachi_singh01

prachi_singh01

Posted: 05 December 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Strike ten!
   By: Sandipan Dalal
   December 6, 2006

Catching up: Mandira Bedi and Sameer Soni

Mile sur mera tumhara: Mona and Sudhanshu Pandey

"I can't believe I have completed a decade of my marriage," says Sudhanshu Pandey of Akela fame. After staying home all day long, the actor settled for a bash at Mainland China, Andheri. This time around, son Nirvann too accompanied the actor and his wife Mona. "My curious son finally made his presence felt in the party circuit. However, he's yet to come to terms with how people behave strangely after sipping too many glasses of water and juice!"

We spotted the usual suspects: the Roy brothers with their wives, Sanjay Gupta, Mandira Bedi, Sameer Soni, Ashutosh Rana and Renuka Shahane, Ashwini Kalsekar amd Murli Sharma taking rounds of the dance floor. The bratty men even composed a few songs for the couple.

When quizzed about the big gift he got his wife, the actor says, "The biggest gift an actor can give his wife is to stay at home the entire day! My in-laws, who are based in Delhi, also came down to be wih us so it was a day with the family."

Family fun: Neelam, Ronit Roy, Rohit Roy and Manasi Joshi Roy

Dance like that: Sudhanshu Pandey and Sanjay Gupta

Smiles go miles: Renuka Shahane and Ashutosh Rana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperGrl126301payal_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Strike ten!-Sudhanshu Pandey" in Akela forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top