Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
LOL. I dunno Bichha hits my ear wrong. And I have been unable to enjoy the episodes since this wedding prank started. I find it very cruel and wrong to exclude the bride from enjoying her wedding rituals. 
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL. I dunno Bichha hits my ear wrong. And I have been unable to enjoy the episodes since this wedding prank started. I find it very cruel and wrong to exclude the bride from enjoying her wedding rituals.

I agree! I don't like Bichha at all.. they could've come up with a thousand better mashup names. Also, with th excluding the bride situation.. ichha needs to do the ritual to become human to marry Babble. If they keep her out of the loop until she suddenly gets married, she won't be able to get married. Then there might be a revelation or misunderstanding track or something.. I'm estimating this for the end of next week. Let's see what happens and hope for the best *fingers crossed*
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushi-la

I agree! I don't like Bichha at all.. they could've come up with a thousand better mashup names. Also, with th excluding the bride situation.. ichha needs to do the ritual to become human to marry Babble. If they keep her out of the loop until she suddenly gets married, she won't be able to get married. Then there might be a revelation or misunderstanding track or something.. I'm estimating this for the end of next week. Let's see what happens and hope for the best *fingers crossed*

Biccha sounds like Bitch to me. ๐Ÿ˜† And the marriage will happen for sure. I am pretty sure Ichha will reject Babbal's proposal and he with his family's help, mostly Dadi with emo blackmail her into marrying him. Honestly, I've never disliked Babbal but with this track, I literally want to punch his teeth out. What he is doing is downright cruel. Ichha is miserable in each and every marriage ritual and he is enjoying it and gloating. A girl dreams about her wedding and the rituals since her childhood days but these idiots are stealing the joy out of it for her. Today he will reject her love and make the bride sob a day before her wedding. That's just horrendous and so unforgiving. I wish Ichha would confront these Aholes about this revenge prank but I know she won't and will keep insisting like a cow that she can't marry him for "some" reason.

After the revelation, I think Appu will intervene and explain her stance to him. Babbal is too stupid to understand anyway. I am sure he will be mad at her and will feel cheated and will try and distance himself from her. That's also when the half a soul in him will come at play.