Jane Na Dil Se Door

todays short update

prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
suman says it was not my mistake kajri, now u drink blood of sujathas family and leave us, guddi brings atharv, suman takes mashav from suitcase
guddi leaves atharv there, and leaves, suman  says aaj maha amavasya ki raat hai, mein khoon ka prasad cha rahi hu, take it and leave me

suman tries to push atharv from balcony, but he turns out to be vipul, he says guddi brought me here said some surprise, guddi thinks atharv not well and suman trying to do some harm, so she requests vipul

suman sends vipul away, viv asks payalia is she alive

maha maya asks suman what happened, suman says guddi chakma degayi, suman says bali hokar rahegi even if ine by one

payalia helps vividha, vividha comes out of store from window, atharv gets up tjinks what happened to me

maha maya sayys to suman to push him quickly 

suman abt to push madhav, atharv sees that and run to save, vividha too runs from other side, atharv catches madhav, viv too comes and hugs madhav and crirs atharv sres vividha and gets shocked, ravish and sujatha come, sujatha cries seeing atharv, guddi takes atharv away, he looks confused and goes away

suman asks maha maya to help her, comes back to hall, every one there, ravish calls suman ma, atharv says she is my mother, viv says no u are atharv, she is sujatha your mother, u are atharv sujatha, atharv says wait she is my wife guddi and this is my mother, viv says no, your mind is blocked, maha maya wants to go, suman says i did nothing, all maha maya had done, maha maya says i hv no connection regarding this i wanna leave, vividha lifts pallu of maha maya, he is chintu

precap  ravish asks suman why shewants to kill madhav, suman says u know nothing, we had a curse, viv says she is talking abt that curse 30 yrs ago which a woman who was abt to die has cursed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For the update!πŸ˜ƒ
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for WU

Full episode video with 18mb only.

https://usersfiles.com/bi5wypg7foam
harmanjot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks TanuπŸ˜ƒ
So finally truth was revealed out.πŸ˜›
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ Lovely Update  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Nice  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 7 years ago