Posted: 19 years ago

"Purab" as a very good-of –heart ,innocent person & no doubt a great lover too, will  remain with us for a very long time.

Though  T&D have unfortunately  turned him  into a bad person at the end but still  "a little bit" thanks from me to them  for creating such a wonderful character which truly kept us charmed for last few months.πŸ‘

I agree with you 101% Dreamy moon, I used to like arman a lot but The came Purab and took the place of arman, They made arman seem evil fo a while and then he turned good again,  was it just me or did somebody else noticed that too. Surnita Idont know why you are against Purab that much. I dont think you should judge somebody until you have seen both Perspectives. Well i am really really upset like most of Purabs friends for his leave. Nomatter what the reason i alwase miss him. I Am still not giving hope he might still return There is alwayse a chance!😭   πŸ˜•

hi friends!

Thanks to all of u for replying me!

Originally posted by ides

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Shreya....isi liye kehte hain moderation is the best approach.....now who told u to gourge urself with Purab's presence.....ab ho gayee na diabetes.......never mind I have the perfect cure for u......Armaan NEEM KE PATTA Suri.......a sure cure for diabetes.....πŸ˜‰

hey! ur rite! 😊😊
he has already started working on it!
Originally posted by sangeeta

And for malaria too.

hmm neem seems bitter but once swallowed is beneficial in the long run. wow ides i cudnt think of a better analogy for armaan.
while sweets taste give us instant happiness but in the long run u get diabetes, heart problems, tooth problems etc etc. so u will find docs suggesting patients to stop eating sweets. but stop eating neem? never!
hehehe.. couldn't agree more dreamymoon!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by armaanorpurab

Neem is proved to be good for the heart too

Originally posted by sangeeta

And for malaria too.
         &nbs p;          &n bsp;                     &nbs p;          &n bsp;                     &nbs p;     
Originally posted by allegra

I thought it helps sooth the itching caused by chicken pox

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†WOW all that.....what say girls....should we bottle Armaan Neem Suri then....πŸ˜‰

Edited by ides - 19 years ago

Originally posted by kshreya2002

hmm neem seems bitter but once swallowed is beneficial in the long run. wow ides i cudnt think of a better analogy for armaan.

exactly my sentiments Shreya......I wish the directors had decided to SWALLOW Armaan's character in the begining to ab yeh problems hi na ho rahee hoteen.......πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by kshreya2002

while sweets taste give us instant happiness but in the long run u get diabetes, heart problems, tooth problems etc etc. so u will find docs suggesting patients to stop eating sweets. but stop eating neem? never!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Shreya ......tell u what......keep eating that Neem and tell me what happens thenπŸ˜‰

Edited by ides - 19 years ago

ides....you are hilariousπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...it is so hard to win when you are around....admire u for thar girlπŸ‘

😳😳Thnx.....its all that SUGAR in my system girlsπŸ˜‰
lol...idesπŸ˜† too good girl...keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ