Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GKAT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Please join in to celebrate and appreciate this wonderful human being, a humble actor and a brilliant performer!

Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta is Gaurav's second big project with Life OK , first being ' Love Ne Mila Di Jodi'  when it was called star One, this was an instant hit among the youth and his macho look was greatly appreciated... Its also his second with Nikhil Sinha, he had previously worked with his team on a show called Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam on Colors opposite bollywood actress Yami Gautam.

Feel free to discuss Gaurav's character in Chandrakanta and previous characters he's played but please refrain from making any derogatory comparisons with any of his ex- co stars, healthy references are fine 😊

Personal life discussions are allowed too as long as they are in sync with the IF CoC

* No rules only fun *

Edited by GKAT - 7 years ago
GKAT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Edited by GKAT - 7 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Hello everyone and welcome to the first AT (of many hopefully)

Gaurav Khanna is awesome as Virendra Singh, isnt he?
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is just the perfect guy to play Virendra Singh. I do not think anybody else can justify this role, Gaurav is doing an amazing job 😊
khadija28 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinz

Hello everyone and welcome to the first AT (of many hopefully)

Gaurav Khanna is awesome as Virendra Singh, isnt he?

indeed he is..Edited by khadija28 - 7 years ago
hinz thumbnail

So which is your favourite Viru scene so far?

mine I guess was his entry scene which gave me chills and today's bit when he caressed CK's face.
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinz

So which is your favourite Viru scene so far?

mine I guess was his entry scene which gave me chills and today's bit when he caressed CK's face.

I loved his entry scene too. His background music is also pretty cool. Apart from that, his convo today with Chandra when he says, "maine kab kaha ki mein tumse nafrat karta hoon" ðŸ˜Š
hinz thumbnail

I dont know if any of you watched his previous shows especially LNMDJ but 'darasal' is back,  his favourite word 😆 and he always has a 'maksad' which involves staying away from the heroine but eventually falling in love with her. God this show gives me deja vu
hinz thumbnail

koi hai?

what do you guys think of the man bun Gaurav's sporting for this character? honestly it kinda bugged me a lot in the beginning but its required for the role and I've got used to it now...

I like it when its worn in the middle, not right at the top or totally at the back, what do you think?