Miley Jab Hum Tum

Teri Galliyan MayUr SS Last part-pg19 - Page 4

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Mayank insult nupur.. Both dance beautiful..
All send them in date..
Both had past omg.. Then this marriage..
Both remember their past kiss each other omg know what will reaction can't wait update soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I posted this converted SS for my dearest friend Sheetal.But I never expected such a nice response.Thanks a lot each of u

In your way where you live Teri Galliyan Part 4

Suddenly Mayank Nupur saw each other clearly and realized that they were with each other.They moved their lips from each others.
They couldn't face each other.
Nupur burst into tears and ran away.
Mayank was guilty:What did I do?

The next morning...

Mayank looked for Nupur.He saw her crying alone in the garden.
Mayank:Nupur!
She looked at him shedding tears.
NUPUR:Please don't come near me.

Mayank:Sorry Nupur.Sorry for what I did yesterday.Trust me.I didn't do it purposefully.

She walked away.

Mayank had lunch.He was so disturbed that he forgot to wash his mouth.
He got ready to go for meeting.Nupur noticed curry drops on his cheeks and lips.
NUPUR:Your face...
Mayank:What?Why are you staring at my face?
NUPUR:Bt...
Mayank:Don't care.
He tried to go out.Suddenly she held his hand.Then she wiped his cheek.
He got angry.

He blasted at her:Enough Nupur.
NUPUR:Sorry.Your face had curry drops on it.Since you are going for meeting I wiped it.
Nupur thought:How did I get the courage to touch his face?Why did I care for him?Is it because my unconscious mind lost shame after the kiss?
Mayank:Stop it.I had told you before also that you should not try to come closer to me.
Nupur got angry:I came closer to you?How?
Mayank:This wiping my face and all is a your trick.Right?
Nupur lost her control.
NUPUR:Enough Mayank!I wiped your face only because you should not look like clown in public.And you only tried to come closer to me.You only kissed me.
He got angry:Why should I try to get closer to a country girl like you?I am not interested in you.
NUPUR:Really?Then tell me why did you kiss me?
Mayank was reminded of him feeling that he was kissing Sanchi.
Mayank was silent for a moment.
Then he blasted at her:Don't try to innocent.Yes,I did a mistake by kissing you.But why didn't you stop me?You responded positively.
Nupur remembered her illusion that she was getting kissed by Rudra.
Mayank:Answer me damn it.
Nupur couldn't bear it anymore.
She walked away weeping.
Unknowingly Mayank felt upset .

He thought:Why do I feel that her silence had another meaning?
Suddenly he called her:Nupur!
She looked at him.
Mayank:I am sorry.
She was silent.
Mayank:But tell me why didn't you stop me yesterday night?
She wept.
NUPUR:I thought...I thought...I was in illusion.A fake dream.A dream which can never be true.
Mayank was confused:Means?
She wiped her tears.
NUPUR:You tell me.. why did you kiss me?
Mayank was silent for a few moments.
Mayank:Since you are misunderstanding me I will tell the truth.I kissed you mistaking you for another person.
Nupur was shocked.
She thought:Does that mean Mayank's kiss was just like I kissed him mistaking him for Rudra?
NUPUR:Tell clearly Mayank.
Mayank:I thought you were Sanchi.
NUPUR:Sanchi?Who is Sanchi?

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't see mayur fighting.. Mayank shouting on nupur so sad... Nupur wiping curry..
Mayank tell about Sanchi know let's see what will happen
Jade0001 thumbnail
Part 3

Simply Amazing
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mayur once again fighting really don't like mayank when he taunt Nupur as a country girl who's rudra and sanchi eagerly waiting for nxt dear thanks for pm
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its getting interesting part by part 
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...👍🏼...Mayank and Nupur feel guilty for their acts......Mayank yells at Nupur for removing his curry marks on his cheeks...😲...Mayank tells that he kissed her as he thought her to be Saanchi...🤔...waiting to know about their past love stories......thank u 4 pm...😃...
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice two updates
Manyak admiring nupur but not admitting it taunting her again n again
Hope now they've started to talk n manyak is sharing his past with sanchi to nupur maybe she too will share her past with rudra
If manyak sees that she loved rudra he might go easier on her n they can start as friends
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 5

Mayank became upset:I don't know what to say about Sanchi.Whether she was my friend or girl friend?But she is my love.
Nupur looked at him eagerly.
Mayank:Sanchi was my best friend.I used to love her secretly. I decided to propose her.That day I was shocked to see her with another man.She introduced him as her boy friend.I was heart broken.All my dreams were shattered.One day I found her crying.
I went to her.

Flash back...
Mayank:Sanchi...Why are you crying?
She wept:My relationship has been broken Mayank.

Mayank was shocked:What?
S:Yes Mayank.He doesn't understand me.
Mayank:What happened?
S:I wear modern dresses.I go for night parties.Now a days he wants me to be a typical village girl as he feels that his family in the village won't accept me if I am modern.But I can't change myself for others.Right?So I told him I can't.He told me openly that he doesn't want an ultra modern girl.I said then we will break up.He didn't even think twice before replying.He said he is ready for break up.Just for his family he broke up with me.Can you believe it?He always gave importance only to his family.Their interests...their happiness...why is he least bothered about my happiness?Mayank...Can sacrificing our interests and happiness and changing ourselves for the partner give a real happy married life?

Mayank:Sanchi...sacrifice is good.But if the sacrifice is not valued by the partner relationship is painful.
S:That's what happened with me Mayank.He doesn't care.
Mayank:Sanchi...think a lot before taking a decision.
S:I have no second thoughts Mayank.I have only one decision.I have no happy future with him.Then how can I continue with him?

Mayank could only remain silent.
Sanchi got really irritated remembering her boy friend.
S:Wish I could get a modern boy friend who understands me and leave me to live my life as I wish.Then I would walk before him with him.He should know that I can get the man I want.
Mayank felt sad.

Days passed.Sanchi had overcome the pain of break up.
To cheer her up Mayank took her for date.Mayank was really bowled over by her beauty in the pink sleeveless gown.He was lost in her.
Mayank:Sanchi...

S:Mayank...
Mayank:Sanchi...I want to confess something.
S:Say.
Mayank:I...I love you.
Sanchi was shocked:Mayank!
Mayank:I have been loving you for a long time.
S:But you hid it from me?
Mayank:Yes,because I didn't want to come between you and your boy friend.Sanchi...I really love you and I promise you that I will never force you to change your personality and sacrifice your happiness.
Sanchi became emotional.
S:Without understanding your love I went behind that hypocrite. Sorry for hurting you so much Mayank.
Mayank:Don't be sorry Sanchi.Tell me what your decision is.
S:I am the most luckiest person to have an understanding boy friend like you.
Mayank was very happy.He took a diamond ring and slipped it onto her finger.Both of them were very happy.

Present...

Nupur:Did you see Sanchi's boy friend after that?
Mayank:Yes,as she wished we both held hands together and walked before him.
NUPUR:What was his reaction?
Mayank:He was irritated.
NUPUR:What happened to you and Sanchi's relationship?
Mayank became very upset.
Mayank:After a month Sanchi called me for a drive.She said she wanted to discuss an important matter with me.

Flash back...

Sanchi asked Mayank to stop the car.When he stopped the car both of them get down.
Mayank:Sanchi,what do you have to say?
Sanchi was quiet.

Suddenly Mayank asked:Sanchi,you hate traditional clothes.Then how come you wore saree today?
S:To show you that I wore it purposefully.
Mayank:Means?
S:I wore it for Dev.
Mayank was stunned:What do you mean Sanchi?

S:Mayank...I wanted to show Dev that I can have a better boy friend.I succeeded in it.Seeing me with you he got jealous.He realized my value in his life.Yesterday he apologized to me.
Mayank couldn't believe it.
S:Mayank...I forgave him and decided to give him a chance.
Mayank:What are you trying to say Sanchi?

S:When he apologized sacrificing his family's happiness I felt I should also make him happy.So I decided to change myself for him.That's why I wore saree.

Mayank:But Sanchi...
S:Let us break up Mayank.
He was shocked.
Mayank:How can you say that so easily Sanchi?How can you forget the moments we spent with each other?
S:But I can't forget the moments I shared with Dev.Mayank...when you tried to get intimate with me I refused.Because I wasn't comfortable with doing that with you.But when Dev touched me yesterday I forgot myself.
Mayank shivered:Sanchi?
She wept:In a weak moment we broke all barriers and became one.
Mayank was shattered.
S:After that incident I can't cheat you.If we don't break up it will be like betraying you.You are too nice to be betrayed.You deserve a better girl Mayank.Move on.
Mayank was shattered.
S:Please don't curse me.
Mayank shed tears:I can never do that Sanchi.I have realized that we were never meant to be with each other.

She was upset.Both of them parted their ways walking in opposite direction.

Present...
Nupur felt upset seeing Mayank's tears.
She thought:How could she be so selfish?She broke Mayank's heart.
Unknowingly she extended her finger to wipe his tears.But before that he wiped his tears.
Mayank:Nupur...and you...?Do you have a past?

Nupur shed tears.

Ruhana05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional part feeling bad 4 mayu ...