12x15 Somewhere between Heaven & Hell Review

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
This episode marked a return to the Hell-Hounds, Hell's most feared creature, Dean's hell-hound seeing glasses, Crowley teaming up with Moose and 'Not-Moose' 😆 this time to save his reputation of 'being in control', Cass still holding the FBI badge upside down, Joshua making an appearance this season... ? 

Crowley is the star of the episode, according to me... he gets to hunt with 'Not-Moose' and trap and watch Lucifer suffer and even get a hug from Gwen.. not that he paticularly enjoyed the hug.. but it was one of the first times.. i saw Crowley being hugged in the show.. 😊

Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer has been wasted in the show.. When we see that he could finally break free of his shackles, Crowley had made the vessel itself, a prison for Lucifer.. although this is a break-away from the softer more human side of Crowley, and he is back to his ruthless ways... the  of this track undoubtedly is Mark as Lucifer.. After seeing him use Cass, Vince Vincente and the President as vessels and being free.. when Lucifer is back in his original vessel and being so helpless.. it does take away a lot of the thrill of having Mark back..

Hopefully they do show Cass being cautious as regards his return to Heaven.. 😡 afterall.. Heaven has done nothing but imprison and torture him all the time.. this time, its Joshua who is awaiting his appearance in Heaven due to his experience on earth.. 😳

PS- Next week, Claire makes her return back to the series.. and gets bitten by a werewolf. I wonder whether they will show Cass (the erstwhile father) caring about this fact, or he will be completely occupied with catching Kelly Kline and the nephilim she carries.. 😕

PPS-  Some of you people watched the finale of TVD.. and first episode of TO.. please share your thoughts on them too.. 😳

Edited by flutterby - 7 years ago
lol its kinda late i guess to give view as 1216 has also aired now but anyway... i really liked that crowley is steps ahead of lucifer. I guess it would have been so predictable if lucifer had gotten free just like that. I love that Mark Pellegrino has returned as lucifer and from what i think ofcourse he is going to find a way to be free of Crowley. 
And Cas i love him so much but sometime i feel like to throw something on him 😆 Seriously he just went to heaven believing the angel atleast should have told Sam & Dean i guess  
let see what joshua wants... 

Originally posted by Angel1618

lol its kinda late i guess to give view as 1216 has also aired now but anyway... i really liked that crowley is steps ahead of lucifer. I guess it would have been so predictable if lucifer had gotten free just like that. I love that Mark Pellegrino has returned as lucifer and from what i think ofcourse he is going to find a way to be free of Crowley. 
And Cas i love him so much but sometime i feel like to throw something on him 😆 Seriously he just went to heaven believing the angel atleast should have told Sam & Dean i guess  
let see what joshua wants... 

Hey hello there 😃

You can comment on whatever you want... dont worry about the lateness.. 😊 Even i liked them showing Crowley is 10 steps ahead of Lucifer.. but dont you think it was a waste of Mark Pelligrino's talents as Lucifer? You had the Rockstar and President vessels.. they could have been imprisoned and made snarky or whatever..
I am a huge fan of Mark Pellegrino's Lucifer.. so it pains me to see him being tortured and mocked like this, when it is he who used to do all the torturing and mocking.. Plus now, from whatever i have heard, the CVs.. plan on having Lucifer take another vessel to escape the torture.. why not have Mark play the Lucifer who is free? Why make it an insult to his acting skills by torturing the character that Mark plays.. and free the character when it is played by others.. 😡

well.. Cass is the main reason for me watching this show.. came to watch this series coz of him.. and i wonder what made Misha say Cass is back to season 4 Cass.. He is anything unlike the power that season 4 Cass had.. almost killed by Ramiel and trying to hunt Vamps.. 👎🏼 which acc to me is a great character fall.. why should an angel be bothered about hunting monsters? anyway.. now i dont think he will be imprisoned and tortured by Joshua.. 😳 They have more pressing matters like hunting Kelly Kline and also have Dagon, another Prince of Hell to tackle with.. but you never know, and predict what is cooking in the maker's minds..