Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Its better they should end this show instead of killing characters.Edited by KP.ISHRA - 7 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aanahat

It was so difficult to control my emotions while watching the episode...
A person who was so happy laughing enjoying with her sister at one moment was no more the next moment...
Never expected by her fanily that such a day will come vandu will stand on her words according to bala... it was so emotional heart wrenching to see the episode...overall a fab acting by the cast no more to add

Well

This happens in real life too

So what can one say

Just move on
BombayTroll thumbnail
Well

It was interesting ishita did not reveal car number to police

She instantly believed that Raman was not driving

So I guess it is due to gulabo and nidhi angle
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: KP.ISHRA

Its better they should end this show instead of killing characters.

They will do anything for drama
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: priyadarshini.r

Zoha, Alia did not even know Vandu has died at that time. She just said that vandu met with an accident. So anyone concerned would ask for how serious, the accident was and how is she now. But immediately, he asked "What? I hope you have not informed shagun about this."

I was like, WTH?😲🥱 Man, I know you are concerned for your wife and do not want her to stress out because of this news as she is alone. Fair enough. But come on, for the kind of relationship you shared with the family and for the friendship you share with Ishita, have that humanity in you to enquire about the accident victim. Khair, we should ignore all these, because he asked about his friend Ishuu. ðŸ¥±. Anyways, I care a damn about this character these days and his character only goes down and down as a human these days, even without Nidhi around. So this lame justification of majboori can't be used by the CVs all the time for him. ðŸ¥±

Exactly Priya this man surprise me with his weird n selfish behavior
Not even out of courtesy or humanity he asked about Vandu's health ?
Its a miracle that he even asked for ishuu ðŸ¥±
priyadarshini.r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think its shagun

Possible. ðŸ˜†.. But that would be a suicide track for CVs, if Raman is going to cover up for shagun and confess to the crime. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†.

If I rethink about it, it has to be Nidhi who did the accident. This involvement of real Gulabo is mostly for Ishita to know that Raman was Gulabo. Nidhi would think Ishita would not support him after knowing the truth about Gulabo, but Ishita would continue to believe and stand by him & determined to get the truth out.  Nidhi's plan to pit IshRa against each other, might backfire. With that the real Gulabo gets to jail for planning to kidnap a kid through SNS. Then we get the actual drama, with Ishita Vs Nidhi, only then at the end of Ishita Vs Nidhi, Nidhi can go back to jail in attempt to murder. ðŸ˜†.

Other than this, if it is not blackmail, there is a slight possibility of him covering up for one of the family members. Now who is that remains to be seen. It is definitely not Ruhi / Pihu / Adi, not his own children or Ishita. It should be someone else from the family.

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It ws so emo epi ..
Accident scene ws terrific and wen family entered in hosp my eyes got moist so heart wrenching
Raman's expressions were weired ..ishita trusting him completely n watching out his expressions I think they r trying to create suspense that's y .. Bcs today he looked guilty tmrw he will b like wth .. Today it looked he knows who ws driving his car or knows his car hit vandu bt didn't know the seriousness or he ws blackmailed already .. Bt def he ws not driving bcs he is not heartless to run away from the spot to save himself ..it must b related to gulabo and nidhi
Loved ishita's trust for Rraman.. She will. Stand by him I m sure .. It will b worth watching In this track wat raman means to everyone n who understands/knows/stands by him if they handle it well
No words for mani still worried for shagun only ..
They shud hv told shravu .. Son performs last ritual na if I m not wrong.. And they again forget kshtija totally
Kudos to dt avantika pankaj and neena ji .. They were bang on especially avantika she came out as an finest actress ..
SB will b missed .. Wish they cud hv shown something dffrnt y always ends a character with murder accident .. Khair .. Wish her best of luck .. She is a very gud actor n deserves better bcs there is nothing for her anymore ..Edited by gargpoo - 7 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Bala Ishita scene was so beautiful n heart wrenching
The way Ishita was breaking apart from inside yet consoling bala was so heart breaking
DT n Pankaj were damn good in portraying their pain over the loss of Vandu
SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyadarshini.r

Possible. ðŸ˜†.. But that would be a suicide track for CVs, if Raman is going to cover up for shagun and confess to the crime. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†.

If I rethink about it, it has to be Nidhi who did the accident. This involvement of real Gulabo is mostly for Ishita to know that Raman was Gulabo. Nidhi would think Ishita would not support him after knowing the truth about Gulabo, but Ishita would continue to believe and stand by him & determined to get the truth out.  Nidhi's plan to pit IshRa against each other, might backfire. With that the real Gulabo gets to jail for planning to kidnap a kid through SNS. Then we get the actual drama, with Ishita Vs Nidhi, only then at the end of Ishita Vs Nidhi, Nidhi can go back to jail in attempt to murder. ðŸ˜†.

Other than this, if it is not blackmail, there is a slight possibility of him covering up for one of the family members. Now who is that remains to be seen. It is definitely not Ruhi / Pihu / Adi, not his own children or Ishita. It should be someone else from the family.

sad they turned gulabbo track like this,no acknoledgement for ramans efforts directly jumped into another crime drama.if sruthi wants to quits they can show her exit some other way,but cvs have chosen their favorite track.i hope they dont butcher raman character again.Edited by KP.ISHRA - 7 years ago
priyadarshini.r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sad they turned gulabbo track like this,no acknoledgement for ramans efforts directly jumped into another crime drama.if sruthi wants to quits they can show her exit some other way,but cvs have chosen their favorite track.

Absolutely, Gulabo track seems to be a total waste, but may be that Ishita would see Raman's efforts in that and would calm down only based on those efforts after she gets to know the Gulabo truth. May be she would. Otherwise, nothing to say.😕

yes, there are lot of ways to not show Vandu around. But then these CVs can only think of such negative ways to end her character. It is not that they don't have it in them, because the last three days, we again got back old YHM feel, but just that they are adamant of not giving a good track without much negativity. Every damn thing they show, is dipped in negativity.😡.
Edited by priyadarshini.r - 7 years ago