BOUND By BLACKMAIL- Chapter 25 posted at page 116 on 5/30/17 - Page 10

Posted: 7 years ago
I just hope...before the Baby's birth only... He might come to know the Truth... as it was already went too far&too long...considering their hurtful words to each other...
As they say "words are sharper than swords"..sigh!!

wow, so they are married, and Slowly Arnav is breaking her more, piece by piece.

Previous chapter, I was really angry with Khushi, how can she say such horrible things for her baby. I really wanted to whack her once. And today again i was angry when she didnt share the entire truth with Aru. And this has been her problem forever. She speaks when she shud keep quite, but keeps quite when she shud speak up.

I dont know how Arnav will react after this, and if breaking of Khushi is over, or you want to break her some more. But this is really taking a toll on me. Sorry to say this, but i want it to be over now. At least let this be stable, and no more misunderstanding arise between them.

Also hope Arnav realizes that her state of mind wil laffect the baby and please at least behave like a normal human being not the jerk that he is.
I just wish Arnav would come to know about the truth...
Finally they got married,I just hope arnav's taunts will lessen now he has given enough pain to khushi want some light hearted updates now.May be arnav will know real khushi now by living with her.Edited by hina11 - 7 years ago
welcome back...the way you explained everything is amazing...waiting for arshi journey as a couple...
ASR is such a fool 
everyone knows that she is true except him
his assumptions had ruined her
when he will know the truth will he be able to meet his own eyes
khushi need to be strong bef him at least for her child
she has to face a lot ahead as he feels he is never wrong 
WOW...WHAT     A    BEAUTIFUL    UPDATE...
FINALLY     ARSHI    GOT   MARRIED...EAGER    2   KNOW   HOW    THEY   WILL   GO     FROM   HERE...
LOVED   D    UPDATE...
Thank you. Khushi got the perfect opportunity to at least clear the misunderstand about her baby and she did not take it she only make it worst. They say silence is golden but not in all cases. She got married to him now and will have to live with him how will she cope. She is a very confused lady. Hope the doctor will speak about the operation for her mamaji before Arnav so that at least that part will clear. Too much misunderstanding and mistrust to start a relationship. Well written as usual continue soon Pretty Please.
Amazing superb thanks for positing
that was superb
loved the way both were high on emotions
hope everything clears soon