India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

is jassi really gonna have a makeover?

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
does anyone know this for sure? ive been dying to know since the show started and have been waiting forever. not that i dont like her like this but i just wanna see what would happen...

Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
HI
hahaha i agree with jody they can do anything to drag a story on, so that's why they'll keep acting like they are going to give her a make over soon and keep us watching for years... i hope they give her a makeover soon... if you a ctually look at it they have been making her look better at times... like in the begining she had really puffy hair and now its not and her purse and stuff... anyways i have to go now bye...
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Jassi can and will have a makeover of her physical beauty now...but it was purab who helped her to get a make over of her mind and the beauty of herself and how can she not remember that or realize that. She can have as many makeovers she wants but she has lost what she had with her stupidity...

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
You are right Smisha I dont think she will ever be the same as she was before she is losing her values one by one
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

Jassi can and will have a makeover of her physical beauty now...but it was purab who helped her to get a make over of her mind and the beauty of herself and how can she not remember that or realize that. She can have as many makeovers she wants but she has lost what she had with her stupidity...

But I think from the very first, Jassi was beaustiful internally, my sweet and innocent Jassi. The credits for making her so good definitely goes to her mom and dad and bebe. Dont you think so? Armaan gave her job, got her new friends and had immense faith in her which made her face the world. Purab gave her the confidence... but Billu and Amrit deserve to be applauded.Clap

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by munizaaa

You are right Smisha I dont think she will ever be the same as she was before she is losing her values one by one

Exactly what do you mean by losing values? The only thing i now feel is that Jassi has learnt how to lie but if she was so shameless and charcterless would she not have accepted when Armaan proposed her. She loved Armaan so much but refused him because of her family and Mallika.Cry

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

No she is not characterless, she does have good character and values and ofcourese the credits on go to her parents. I am not saying she does not have values, what I am saying she discovered her innner self and started to get much more confidence because of purab and their experience in alibagh...

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 3:41am | IP Logged
As per the real BLF, the credit of her mental as well as physical makeover goes to michael (purab of Jassi) but here it seems they will give it to Armaan. But i think koi farak nahi parega, she has lost her impression completely on the viewers

Edited by ritu - 26 November 2004 at 11:27pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top