Next superstar of Indian cinema....Kaun?? - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
Myosin!! Daniel Craig?   Are you seriously serious??

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Hritik is better built and dances better. Abhishek definitely is more accomplished as an actor between the two...and this is my stance even after seeing D2 in which Jr. B looked scene after scene like he just woke up and gave the shot even without brushing his teeth. Hritik looked better and outdanced him but still Jr. B's acting was better in the few scenes that anyone actually got to act. And of course HR has yet to show the understated class of 'Yuva' and 'Sarkar'.
Whoever worked on Jr. B's 'look' in D2 should not quite his/her day job.

I guess the problem for Hrithik is tht no one but his dad seems to look beyind his dancing and looks.....but I hope tht changes with JA. There's a lot mroe to Hrithik than jsut his danicng and his gorgeous abs😳....watch him in Fiza---it's unbelievable tht a new comer could give such a performance!

AS for Abhi's so caleld superb acting in Yuva.....with all due respect to Abhi's performance in the movie, i have to say tht the performance was highly over-rated. U have to see Madhavan perform the same role as Inba in the tamil version of Yuva to realise how over-rated Abhi's performance was.......Madhavan was a gazillion times better than Abhi be it in terms of body language or dialouge delivery! I'm not saying Abhi didnt do a good job but it's not as brilliant as ppl make it out to be...

Abhi has done well but he hasnt given a solo hit which Hrithik has done......if Hrithik has the advantage of rakesh Roshan makign films for him then so does Ab Jr......nearly all Ab Jr flicks have Big B and now even Ash playing a role in it----it's like an ek lo, do muft offer...and producers find this combo hard to resist........

Abhi has better chances of making it big coz his famiyl has basically monopolised all the camps except maybe Ashutosh Gowariker who's very fond of Hrithik...but I'd still go with Hrithik coz his approach and attitude towards work reminds me of Aamir. 😳