Should we have age restriction for this form

Poll

Should we have age restriction for this Forum

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
neeli123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The reason i started this poll is i see kids of 9 0r 10 year olds accessing this forms, here we discuss many adult stuff and all , i feel it the form should have some age restriction or something in that sense(like mentioning this site for 18+ or so)Please vote and comment why you agree or disagree .Thank you in advanceEdited by neeli123 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think so too.. i just saw a post on the forum made by someone in FOURTH GRADE ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
neeli123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishti4maan

i think so too.. i just saw a post on the forum made by someone in FOURTH GRADE😲😲

Exactly , thatz when i felt , might be we need restriction.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think it's possible as anyone can lie about their age that they not kids. That girl seems to be very sweet but unaware of several rules of the forum. 3-4 years ago, there was a 11 year old girl on QH forum who would actively discuss with others in the forum even on adult things. She even used to write stories on AsYa. One of her OS was named Suhaagraat which was actually copy-pasts of someone else's work with only title name change. I was shocked that this girl knows so much for her age when most of us at her age hardly knew about these things. Coming to the topic, I again say that girl is very sweet but she seems innocent. I don't have problem with her in either this or DBO forum but I am only worried that she will not differentiate between any right or wrong shown on the show especially between the leads and she will find insulting and manhandling scenes as normal in both the shows as it's done by the male lead. 
neeli123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I don't think it's possible as anyone can lie about their age that they not kids. That girl seems to be very sweet but unaware of several rules of the forum. 3-4 years ago, there was a 11 year old girl on QH forum who would actively discuss with others in the forum even on adult things. She even used to write stories on AsYa. One of her OS was named Suhaagraat which was actually copy-pasts of someone else's work with only title name change. I was shocked that this girl knows so much for her age when most of us at her age hardly knew about these things. Coming to the topic, I again say that girl is very sweet but she seems innocent. I don't have problem with her in either this or DBO forum but I am only worried that she will not differentiate between any right or wrong shown on the show especially between the leads and she will find insulting and manhandling scenes as normal in both the shows as it's done by the male lead.

Nothing against the kid.She is sweet and innocent,that we can guess with her comments, but the content in this serials are not appropriate to kids... as the abuse levels shown is not good( which will create perspectives in their young minds) they defnitely cannot differentiate between correct nd wrong, or discussing about love( love is not physical attraction for that matter) . I do agree tracking based on age is tough. But atleast keeping that filter few kids might stop from registering. I felt sad seeing 4th grader discussing contents which she should not be. Might be serials also should post notice in the beginning of each episode that it is for adult or has adult content.Edited by neeli123 - 7 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is the exact reason I find myself holding back in my romantic fiction. Putting labels (18+) or Mature, is like adding blinking neon circus lights instead of being deterrent... perhaps people posting adult content should place a disclaimer...
I don't see how IF will not allow kids to register. 
neeli123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnnzSageflower7

This is the exact reason I find myself holding back in my romantic fiction. Putting labels (18+) or Mature, is like adding blinking neon circus lights instead of being deterrent... perhaps people posting adult content should place a disclaimer...

I don't see how IF will not allow kids to register.

yeap true. Disclaimers might defnitely help( atleast 1 kid among 10 might make correct choice of not reading further). It is not just the IF forum, we as parents and adults should have monitoring and control over the stuff our kids can access. Or else in this current world it is really getting tough. Edited by neeli123 - 7 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The concern is right. And You should make the post in suggestion section or PM to GMs about it. :) they may handle the issue.
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You are right... There are stories and other discussion topics which contain adult content or scenes... This may effect their innocent minds... I have recently seen a child in 4th grade posting pray for his exam... Such a innocent mind.. 
we dont need
i am the 4h grade child u r discussing about
i feel very sad and upset after reading this posts
can a 10 yr old cannot see ib😭