IPKKND EK BAAR AUR ....NEW SHOW ? - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago

Ok ...
I will support her in what ever role she does and also Barun in other roles ...but will never support IF ARNAV OR KHUSHI ROMANCE ANY OTHER CHARACTERS...for me Arnav should always be Barun and Khushi Sanaya ...
I love them so much that I don't want gul to repeat the same charectors and spoil the essence of story ipkknd ...
And also I love Barun so will support his work being his fan .
I wish him get more chances in bolywood and reach the top .
But still ARSHI ...WILL BE MY FAVORITE FOREVER ...
I was waiting for Barun's show satya ki kiran but got scrapped ...then came Tanhaiyan ...And now waiting for Advay...also for Tu mere Sunday ...
For me... I want to see him on screen doing various charectors.
But Arnav should never ever romance any one other than kushi ...ARNAV =BARUN AND KHUSHI =SANAYA .

Ipk has been and will remain one of the most memorable moments of my life. It has been my one and only regular tv soap (apart from ek duje ke vaaste which was good but nothing can ever match upto ipk ). Soaps of that charm and quality are rarely made. I wish to remember arshi as barun and sanaya. Just like that. True, there were many things that had to be shown like life after their marriage and babies and all. But if the makers have no intention to bring in sarun for showing that, then let it remain like that. Some things are better left incomplete and memorable rather than trying to make it complete and losing the charm in the process. I don't want to change the image of arshi and sarun that i have in my mind. I am all for barun to come back in a web series again or a soap but not in an ipk version 2 or 3, because I know sanaya won't be there.
Its not about Barun and sanaya we all know they can't portray single character entire their life and also form past 5 years they are doing different projects which are really very successful but here is the question of using something which is part of IPKKND ASR is not mere 3 alphabet but it's one of the most important part of IPKKND so I just can't accept any show where Barun is going to play ASR role with any other actress. Its not about being stubborn or forcing our choice but its about making our choice which I made to watch this show only if sanaya is in and guys don't forget when Barun decided to quit IPKKND then all of us took stand asking to End show with Barun only and forgot that sanaya was Also part of that project so if we can stand for Braun then why not for sanaya. Edited by Rabiha - 7 years ago
I would love to watch Barun on the small screen, no matter what character he plays but they better not cast him as ASR and not put Sanaya in too... That would just ruin everything!
Originally posted by Rabiha

Its not about Barun and sanaya we all know they can't portray single character entire their life and also form past 5 years they are doing different projects which are really very successful but here is the question of using something which is part of IPKKND ASR is not mere 3 alphabet but it's one of the most important part of IPKKND so I just can't accept any show where Barun is going to play ASR role with any other actress. Its not about being stubborn or forcing our choice but its about making our choice which I made to watch this show only if sanaya is in and guys don't forget when Barun decided to quit IPKKND then all of us took stand asking to End show with Barun only and forgot that sanaya was Also part of that project so if we can stand for Braun then why not for sanaya.

Yes ...I think the surname singh raizada is making us confused ...Imagine if it is a totally different story with no connection with Arnav singh Raizada .I genuinely wish so ...
I just want Barun on screen but don't want it to be a sequel to ipkknd .
I know they can't bring sanaya and how can Advay romance a girl with his mother"s face ??? ..(.if the story is a sequel )
I JUST WISH IT TO BE A TOTALY NEW STORY .

As Rabiha said we fans can never ever accept ASR with another girl .we have to make a petition regarding this in Gul's twitter account .let her make it clear with out burning us in this fire .
I am not getting sleep yaar ...

I don't want IPK without Sanaya 😭 I want SARUN 😭
ITF AWARD WINNERS LIST 
Most stylish personality ...male ...Barun sobti and female ...sanaya ..won .
EVER GREENSHOW AWARD GOES TO IPKKND ...
I am so happy for them