Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbfk thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanhaiyan.

ya but dont believe anyone most of these sites just put articles from fans conversation.no official article on it yet just one video and there is nothing on it. Have to wait 

Yes ofcourse my dear ...we will wait 
I like Barun so much so I will watch just for him ...Arnav and khushi are unique can't be replaced but Barun can't be Arnav his whole life and sanaya khushi her whole life ...so I support Barun for his acting skills as other characters...Arshi will live for ever in my heart .
gabnab thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Barun + Sanaya = ipkknd 
leenaunni1966 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes we want Sanaya as opposite Barun.  We want Sarun
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rabiha

Its great News Di but still not confirmed BUT I'll only watch if Sanaya is their as for me more than IPKKND I liked chemistry between Arnav and Khushi and for me accepting my favourite pair with different actor is really very hard plz don't take me wrong I don't have anything against other actors but I'm bit specific with choice I rarely watch any TV shows but IPKKND is exceptional and after watching I'm still in ARSHI world and cant accept any Intruder so if there is any other actress against Barun then I'm not going to watch it for sure.

I agree... No matter what character Barun plays, but i hope they get Sanaya to play his love interest.
Originally posted by: sbfk

I like Barun so much so I will watch just for him ...Arnav and khushi are unique can't be replaced but Barun can't be Arnav his whole life and sanaya khushi her whole life ...so I support Barun for his acting skills as other characters...Arshi will live for ever in my heart .

great to see fans like you .yes both actors cannot be paired opp whole lifen its sad truth in indian tv popular tv jodi are never repeated unless they r together in real. They have right to do work they enjoy and we to watch or not .
sbfk thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

I agree... No matter what character Barun plays, but i hope they get Sanaya to play his love interest.

Me too want sarun ...I will be so so happy if it happens ...I am praying for it ...but still I can't avoid Barun ...because I am a CRAZY FAN OF BARUN .
ALAA_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here new interview for Sanaya Irani spoke about so many things

Edited by ALAA_1 - 7 years ago
sbfk thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing dear ...
She said something beech mai aagayi regarding her dates  for the dance show and now no clashing of dates ...what does that mean ????.
Will we fans get SARUN again ...OMG !!!
ALAA_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for sharing dear ...

She said something beech mai aagayi regarding her dates  for the dance show and now no clashing of dates ...what does that mean ????.
Will we fans get SARUN again ...OMG !!!

Did you read sanaya  show news

Edited by ALAA_1 - 7 years ago
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

@bold...glad to meet someone with my exact thoughts