CCC - 14th March, 2017 - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Sure go ahead, will wait for the PM
I know she is busy with everything going on. Plus she has two young daughters to look after that is why she is not coming. I also know that just for me she tries to come a send me a one line PM whenever she gets time and is convenient for her but I'm still missing her terribly, since she couldn't be here with me when I ended MTB ðŸ˜­

Tess there had been this concept in my mind since last one year or so. It's a very common concept but I still couldn't weave a story around I.
But when I saw this scene in my dream and I remembered that concept everything fell in place.
What's shocking and surprising is that all scenes from start till end came in my mind, including the title.🤓

Now the thing is whether I'll be able to work on it before I forget all of them?

Yesterday I also got DV scenes that I had been struggling with and due to which I wasn't able to write a single word from next chapter.
Also Her Messiah has been bugging me. 
Now I don't know what to do and what to write 

Originally posted by lovely_nikki

I know she is busy with everything going on. Plus she has two young daughters to look after that is why she is not coming. I also know that just for me she tries to come a send me a one line PM whenever she gets time and is convenient for her but I'm still missing her terribly, since she couldn't be here with me when I ended MTB ðŸ˜­

Tess there had been this concept in my mind since last one year or so. It's a very common concept but I still couldn't weave a story around I.
But when I saw this scene in my dream and I remembered that concept everything fell in place.
What's shocking and surprising is that all scenes from start till end came in my mind, including the title.🤓

Now the thing is whether I'll be able to work on it before I forget all of them?

Yesterday I also got DV scenes that I had been struggling with and due to which I wasn't able to write a single word from next chapter.
Also Her Messiah has been bugging me. 
Now I don't know what to do and what to write 

Whoa! Now even my head's spinning! you will be frustrated if you forget any of the scenes... I suggest to start the new story so you can at least have some of the scenes. You at least already have the other two on print...
Sorry to make your head spin when you are already in miserable conditions because of your sinus.
But then that's how my mind works sometimes ðŸ˜•

I had been struggling with that DV scene since last week or so and it had to come in my mind yesterday and then I had to see that dream ðŸ˜¡

The scene is Prateek's and Arpita meet for the first time and they get into a fight.
And this new OS is super cute and bit funny also. Plus I have to write my comment on DIM, RW also and Mario's OS. Not for forget Sassy's OS 

I don't know when I'll do all this ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Sorry to make your head spin when you are already in miserable conditions because of your sinus.
But then that's how my mind works sometimes ðŸ˜•

I had been struggling with that DV scene since last week or so and it had to come in my mind yesterday and then I had to see that dream ðŸ˜¡

The scene is Prateek's and Arpita meet for the first time and they get into a fight.
And this new OS is super cute and bit funny also. Plus I have to write my comment on DIM, RW also and Mario's OS. Not for forget Sassy's OS 

I don't know when I'll do all this ðŸ˜­
All I can say is best of luck! 😛
Looks like Bee is having internet issues that's why she is still not here.
I also won't stay for long as then hubby will scold me for being on the internet for last couple of hours 
Hi there i am here. I was sleeping and thought my phone was charging but it didn't Edited by B-onesie - 7 years ago
Originally posted by B-onesie

Hi there i am here. I was sleeping and thought my phone was charging but it didn't

Hey Bee 

Same thing happened with me yesterday only I was working and didn't notice that I forgot to charge my iPad ðŸ˜•
And I took our router away today and the fault is not there either. Now they have logged another fault to test our line and will then decide if a technician must come out
Originally posted by B-onesie

Hi there i am here. I was sleeping and thought my phone was charging but it didn't
Almost had heart failure reading the first half of your second sentence thinking you only just woke up 😆 how was your day?