Arshi SS: The Tinder Affair | (Part 31 up) | (Blog Link Up!)

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys! I have a new story for you! My first non intense story πŸ˜†
Please tell me how it is!! I'll try to keep up daily posts for this since the chapters will be super short like this one...
And thank you so much, Navika for making me this amazing banner and reviewing the story even when we both have much much better things to do with our time these days LOL

DAILY UPDATES @ 8PM IST

Psst! The blog for The Tinder Affair is also up! If you prefer to read it on there, click on the link below!

INDEX

PART ONE - scroll down
Edited by PhoenixKhushi - 6 years ago

Banner Credit: 8520NK

PART ONE 

Arnav rolled off from his wife, panting.

Five minutes. Their shortest ever.they had established a new record tonight if nothing else. Arnav gritted his teeth as he recalled the image that he had conjured up in his head to quickly find the release that the sight of his naked wife beneath him failed to bring him.

He didn't have a choice. He couldn't stand to pretend for longer than five minutes. Pretend that he still wanted her.

She didn't turn him on most of the time. Even the middle of what should be the throes of passion', he would catch himself thinking of something like the new line of bridal clothes that his company was about to launch next month. And his musings didn't even involve fantasizing his wife in those clothes. It was embarrassing.

But it hasn't been this way before. In the early days of their marriage, things had been pretty hot and heavy. Perhaps a tad bit EXTRA hot and heavy. Arnav often wondered if the overzealous ventures of those first days may not have exhausted them into the, uh... understimulation of their present nights.

And now?

Now he was forced to jerk off in the mornings after being left unsatisfied the night before.

Khushi didn't do it for him anymore.

And, after all, a man has needs...

Khushi rolled over to her side of the bed, facing away from her husband.

She had never felt so frustrated in her life. For the first time in their married life, she had been forced to fake it. All of it. He no longer made her feel like she used to feel with just one glance from him. Toes curled in anticipation, breath heavy, face flushed, tongue darting out to lick her own lips...

Nope. Nada.

Her hoohah was like a dormant volcano now. And it made her want to roar in exasperation. Or perhaps to take an axe and break their bed so she wouldn't have to try so hard anymore.

It was entirely Arnav's fault. He had gotten her so used to regular sex that their current deprivation gave her the feeling one might have while looking at the World Health Organization's Poverty Statistics. Disappointed, frustrated and helpless.

He didn't turn her on anymore. And she felt ashamed trying to find her pleasure on her own. Which was why she had taken to showering only when Arnav wasn't home. She didn't want him hearing her betrayal.

Sexual expression was something Khushi had learnt only after their wedding. Under Arnav's over enthusiastic guidance. Now she felt like she was cheating on him. With her hot shower alter ego.

But what other choice did she have?

After all, a woman has needs... 

Edited by PhoenixKhushi - 7 years ago
 new fresh story line... 
But i just hope no extra marriage affairs for both of them...πŸ˜‰.. Well i dont know how imaginations of writers goes in crooked direction... Lets just pray.. All is wellπŸ˜‰.. 

Edited by TheSpark - 7 years ago
Hehe, looks like your readers beat me to it this time Dick!
Anyway which way, I am glad your fanclub is increasing with every post!
But yes, I love this new concept, and this new side of you. It's great that you are coming out of your comfort zone and you already know how excited I am about thisπŸ˜‰
As for the love note, what do I say...Ummm...It's my pleasure. And no one knows this better that even when we have so much to do, what we actually do shall remain veiled.
You know, I love you Dick!πŸ˜†
Wow. This seems new! A very unique concept and take on arshi relationship.The prologue was very well written. I can't wait to find out how tinder plays a role in this😊 I am waiting eagerly to read this further. Please do continue?!
very fresh n unique concept 
do continue soon
It can't be that they are already bored with one another.  But blaming each other is not going to solve the problem, is it?  Wonderful story line but I was wondering if the title will bring them closer to each other or to other people?
Originally posted by TheSpark

new fresh story line... 
But i just hope no extra marriage affairs for both of them...πŸ˜‰.. Well i dont know how imaginations of writers goes in crooked direction... Lets just pray.. All is wellπŸ˜‰.. 

yea no EMA, please... m fine with everything else...πŸ˜†
Great Storyline!
New Concept!!
Go ahead, waiting to read more
Originally posted by 8520NK

Hehe, looks like your readers beat me to it this time Dick!
Anyway which way, I am glad your fanclub is increasing with every post!
But yes, I love this new concept, and this new side of you. It's great that you are coming out of your comfort zone and you already know how excited I am about thisπŸ˜‰
As for the love note, what do I say...Ummm...It's my pleasure. And no one knows this better that even when we have so much to do, what we actually do shall remain veiled.
You know, I love you Dick!πŸ˜†

Tick tick four... Next time I'm gonna keep PMing you until you Res πŸ˜›
And I think you're more excited about this story than even I am.. πŸ˜† And meri galti nahi hai you haven't seen this side of me. You never read Vellapanti! That story was silly and funny.. You would've liked it *smirk smirk*
And ahem ahem I love you ahem ahem too... πŸ˜ƒ