greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 05 December 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Roses are Red, arent they?

And Sky is blue, isnt it?

Autumn leaves are yellow....

And life is full of colour Big smile

So to add more colour and cheer to India-Forums, we have revamped the Home page!!!  Lots and Lots of Blue, lil dashes of PinkEmbarrassed and a whole new fresh look to the whole page.

Well friends, this isnt just cosmetic.  The India-Forums page has been redesigned to suit your needs.  Besides the very fresh look, it now loads faster, at least three times faster than before.  Big smile  Yes, you read it right - THREE TIMES FASTER.  Ok.  Just test it now.  Refresh the page and check the seconds it takes to load!!!

Fast, isnt it.  Now you can browse more and check out more stuff on India Forums.

As we begin the countdown to our IF 3rd Anniversary, we are bringing this and many more changes, new additions, some games and masti and generally, lots of good times on India Forums.

So friends, dont forget to clock the time and give your feedback on whether it is indeed fasterTongue

And how did you like the new design?  Cool isnt it.  We liked it, but did you??  Write your comments here and tell us how you liked it, how much you liked and what is it that appeals to you the most. 

So come on..... start posting right away Wink  The posts happen faster too.........

IF Development Team

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaygk_09chani267drama_luvrBUBLY10ruby_rennemadfanpawaninfyminnie25believeinloveking_rajpoohbeardesi princesskesta*yash123*Cricmaniacdirk41ash_4~Sonya~tiya1KAgirl~NikkicuteladyClassEmarrygoroundmikagurl23prakritinishisowmyaanandipandi15~~*Anjali*~~*Faiza*hello98saff~~Radhika~~india9lil_desi_goddessigridwezyus-Khushiyana-PatjharlovelyprincesstSound~*Manshi*~JiaPrestigiousNishthaindiangirl07shizajavedkhushixatinaAngelic_AkirtibSmarterDesiKidumi82990~nikki~NidaRajeevVishakha_Sakhifriends_rockGracella

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 05 December 2006 at 5:01am | IP Logged
coolllllllll...............thanx Smile
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 05 December 2006 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Thanku!!Tongue

Love the new look............Logged in a while ago and for a second thought I'd come on to the wrong forum!LOL

Great job!Clap

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 December 2006 at 5:04am | IP Logged
ya i was waiting for this announcement only
the look is good and with time thiings do change

i have one question though pm alert seems to be off
as i didnt get any alert on incoming msgs

and the font was too small for me to read too
but now seems that has been sorted out as i can read the two msgs above me

me and my big chashma i thought i wud need binoculars to read that

othr than that its fantastic

just do check on pm alert thing please
tanya Senior Member
tanya
tanya

Posted: 05 December 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged
well yeah even i thought that i had typed wrong.as blue is ma fav so i just luv the new look and really i refreshed the page and it was so damn quick.thank u all 4 tkain so much pain for our easy accesebilty
*Adorable_Anu* IF-Sizzlerz
*Adorable_Anu*
*Adorable_Anu*

Posted: 05 December 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Thats what i was wondering!I was thinking there's some error or somthing? LOL But no,its actually a whole new look!And its really nice!
princezna IF-Dazzler
princezna
princezna

Posted: 05 December 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
ya dats true....
its really gud... thnx n keep up gud wrk
manish4028 Senior Member
manish4028
manish4028

Posted: 05 December 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey ite really cool i loved the new look Smile Smile

great work Clap Clap Clap