Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

@screwtape-han...if SP has not objected then she can show whatever she wants to...it would still be a bit illogical as we did see young arnav khushi a year back but don't think gul cares much for tucchi cheezein like logicπŸ˜†

But somehow I still don't think advay is related to our raizadas...she is just using that last name.What do you think?

we can never consider the fact ArHi was young last year...you know how TV series leap happens...
Gul gave 25 years leap in single episode in QH
she never repeated surname...using Singh Raizada means it has lot of connection to IPKKND
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deeps_92

we can never consider the fact ArHi was young last year...you know how TV series leap happens...
Gul gave 25 years leap in single episode in QH
she never repeated surname...using Singh Raizada means it has lot of connection to IPKKND

Exactly!

Singh Raizada why that surname? 

So its a sequel of sorts for sure. But i really hope this hype isnt wasted on a lame ass cameo. 

But that would mean no more Arhi cos u cant continue from that angle anymore.😭
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .Screwtape.

Exactly!

Singh Raizada why that surname?

So its a sequel of sorts for sure. But i really hope this hype isnt wasted on a lame ass cameo.

But that would mean no more Arhi cos u cant continue from that angle anymore.😭

same feeling ..
I don't want it to be cameo
also feeling bad that SaRun will be impossible if Advay is ArHi son...
wish SaRun will do some other project together ...may be short and light hearted series like tanhaiyan
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Caught up on the teaser sorts that Gul has updated. So after IPKKND and Ishqbaaz, SP seems to be too generous on Gul and 4 Lions. And Advay Singh Raizada it is. Sigh! what can I say bittersweet.
Though they could have frankly made a new show without touching an EPIC.. but when we have had IPKKND Ek Baar Phir! , there is no saying what SP n Gul do, milking the cow as much as they can. 

@TM I think you can update the teaser and change the most title. 
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faith-N-Hope

Caught up on the teaser sorts that Gul has updated. So after IPKKND and Ishqbaaz, SP seems to be too generous on Gul and 4 Lions. And Advay Singh Raizada it is. Sigh! what can I say bittersweet.

Though they could have frankly made a new show without touching an EPIC.. but when we have had IPKKND Ek Baar Phir! , there is no saying what SP n Gul do, milking the cow as much as they can. 

@TM I think you can update the teaser and change the most title. 

4lions have given pretty good ratings for IB and hotstar content was a hit so its not surprising.

How many EBP are we destined to see? πŸ˜†

Thanks for the suggestions. Updated them.

Let me know if its okay. πŸ˜ƒ
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Boy! How many posts on Advay Singh Raizada? The forum seems to have come alive. πŸ˜‰ 
@MB long time how have u been? I am not surprised SP and 4 Lions are milking the cow to the T, the roaring success of IPKNND and the recent show of Gul, it was not unexpected but I was hoping she would leave IPK alone, after everything. 
Anyway, it could either be a series on Hotstar which I would like or a finite show which may take a while to go on air, given the new show that took afternoon slots since the prime time was all booked. 
But I hope that whatever she shows, she has content .. 

Ecrivain thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Screwtape.

4lions have given pretty good ratings for IB and hotstar content was a hit so its not surprising.

How many EBP are we destined to see? πŸ˜†

Thanks for the suggestions. Updated them.

Let me know if its okay. πŸ˜ƒ

God I hated EBP stuff and EJ stuff too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope this is just a hype and not a molehill at the end of the day .. 
Yep the post is fine. 

BTW dont wanna say it but if this IS a show then God help IB fans πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ecrivain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Boy! How many posts on Advay Singh Raizada? The forum seems to have come alive. πŸ˜‰ 

@MB long time how have u been? I am not surprised SP and 4 Lions are milking the cow to the T, the roaring success of IPKNND and the recent show of Gul, it was not unexpected but I was hoping she would leave IPK alone, after everything. 
Anyway, it could either be a series on Hotstar which I would like or a finite show which may take a while to go on air, given the new show that took afternoon slots since the prime time was all booked. 

@bold word word word..No rinse repeat stuff. 
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I want iPkknd back with sanaya and barun :(
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Yo!

I posted the article regarding IPK in Armenia first yesterday. Then 2 new topics were opened regarding ASR today. πŸ˜†

Im fine, in uni struggling my ass off. You?

Same here! I expected this much earlier given that she is taken in by BarunπŸ˜†
Edited by .Screwtape. - 7 years ago