Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
This Samrat😑 was Just Disgusting,He is spoiled Ayaan to take Revenge. 
Humeria and Gunjan knew this and Slapped Samrat,it was so Nice.😊
Samrat was arrested,it was so Nice.😊
Arjun gave the Custody money to Saanjh for her Treatment.😲
Now,Samay😑 steal that Money makes Bomb Blast,Just Disgusting.
Commissioner gave one week Time to Arjun to recover the Money.😭
Mays Started Investigation and knew about Saajh,it was so Interesting.😊
I hope everything will be fine.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Nice update
Aryan got into drugs because of that tw*t Samrat
Glad he was caught n both the girls got him arrested
Arjun stole that money for saanjh
Has she faked her own death with her husband or did he really kill her n run with the money
Maya is on the case n is soon gonna work things out
Hope all gets sorted out b4 arjun gets in trouble
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Kavsy, went through your FF post. It is beautifully written and conceptualized.Kudos to you. 
Jade0001 thumbnail
Amazing Chapter 
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Chapter !!!
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
REAd the character sketch and the first chapter. Man you people can become great script writers! 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! wonderful update...

loved it dear

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 5
Maya calls all the juniors and the investigators to get an information about Saanjh. All of them go to Saanjh's place only to find that she is no more. They inquire at the neighborhood who said, "Saanjh goes to Dr. Alban for the checkup if anything happens. She was pregnant when this blast took place."

Arjun comes there. He asks the officials, "Where are you going?"

The men said: We are investigating about Saanjh as we need to get that money.
Arjun: Fine, I will come with you.
They go to Pearl Hospital where Dr. Alban is working. 
Arjun asks the nurse: Has Saanjh been coming here for Cancer checkup?
Nurse: She comes here often but she never had cancer. On the contrary, she is quite healthy.
Arjun: Was she pregnant?
Nurse: Not at all. 

Samay is surrounded by all the cops and is unable to move from Mumbai to Pune. He is looking for an opportunity to move out.

The men go to Maya with the information. 
Maya: There is definitely something in it. Someone would have accompanied her for the checkup.
The men said: Mam, this is the regular hospital she where she goes. If the information about her is accurate, Saanjh would have gone to another doctor to fake her ailment or pregnancy. I want to know who is that person other than her husband.

The men said: Saanjh has taken the health insurance from HDFC life insurance company. Maybe, we can get the information from there.

Arjun comes to Maya's cabin.
Maya: Yes, I need information about Saanjh and her whereabouts. You know very well that the money which is lost does not belong to us. It is in our custody till the case is closed.
Arjun: The money got stolen. We are searching for that. 
Maya: Are you sure? If I find out then it won't be good for your career so I need your cooperation. it will be easy for all.
Arjun: Sure, my support is always there. The police force has become efficient from the time you came back. You have made my work easy.
Maya: Thanks a lot. There is commissioner meeting in the afternoon. Your presence is very much needed. 
Arjun: I will be there by afternoon.
Maya: I need to speak to you after the meeting.
Arjun: Fine.
The meeting takes place. After the meeting,
Arjun said: Excuse me, I need to go to the loo.
He goes to the restroom. Maya & the other officials are waiting for him. Arjun gets out of the restroom from the window to catch the thief.

Maya: I guess Arjun is avoiding which means something is definitely wrong.
She calls up the Star health insurance company to procure the information who was with Saanjh. 
Receptionist: I am sorry. I cannot divulge the information about my clients.
Maya: Hey, I am a police officer & have every right to know.
Receptionist: Sorry mam, I will transfer the line to the concerned person.
She transfers the line to the admin.
Admin: Yes tell me.
Maya: I am the police officer. I need the information about patient Saanjh. Who was with her.
Admin: Could you please hold on while I fetch the information?
Maya: Sure.
He checks the files & said, "It is Arjun Sharma who has been accompanying her."
Maya is shocked: Thanks a lot, Sir.
Admin: You are most welcome.
Maya goes to the restroom & sees that it is locked inside. She breaks the door to see that Arjun has run away.
Maya: come on guys, we need to catch hold of Arjun.
Maya & her men leave.
Arjun catches hold of Samay and takes the bag.
Saanjh comes & shoots Samay.
She said, "Did you really think I had cancer & was pregnant. I have fooled many people like that. Samay & I had played the drama to pose to people that Samay was a wife beater. I shot him because you caught him & my plans could get foiled. You men are really fools. I have used Samay to draw your attention & now have used you to get this money. "
Arjun: You b***h. I am not going to spare you.
He comes forwards to beat Saanjh but Saanjh snatches the bag from him & shows him the gunpoint. Maya reaches the spot & shows her the gunpoint. Arjun takes the money bag from her.
Maya: Arrest this fraud lady.
The men arrest her. Arjun hands over the bag to Maya who checks it & finds the money intact.
Maya: Take this bag to the police custody & see that it is confidential till the case is over.
The commissioner meets Arjun. He said, "You have brought the money within the stipulated time. Report for the duty tomorrow."
Arjun: I am sorry for the carelessness & thank you for the chance you gave me.
Commissioner: That is because I trust you.

Later Arjun gets a call from the rehab center saying, "Ayaan is perfectly alright, you can take him now but get back to us if the symptoms show up."

He goes to the rehab center where he finds Tej.
Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 6

Arjun brings Ayaan home whereas Tej brings back Samrat. Maya goes to Arjun's place to take her remaining things to shift to her house forever.

Arjun sees that and is shocked. He said, "I am very sorry Maya. I could not focus completely on my work or at home and I have been insensitive to you. Please give a chance to our relationship. I have missed you a lot. When Ayaan got entangled to Samrat, I realized how much more pain you would feel for Humaira."

Maya is happy: I am also sorry. It was also my fault that I have not realized what are the stress you have undergone. I had taken a very rash decision for aborting our child. I have also missed you when I separated from you. I love you Arjun.

Both of them hug each other.

Three months later, Samrat & Ayaan's symptoms start showing up. Arjun and Maya take him to rehab center once again. Samrat begins his old ways again. He had gained the soft corner of both Gunjan and Humaira.

Humaira thinks: If I meet Samrat again, Di will kill me. But if he reforms, I can talk to her and my parents but it is very hard. I need to be more with Ayaan than that freak. 

She goes to Maya's place and asks for Ayaan but gets the information that he had gone to the rehab center.

Samrat makes all the preparations for Gunjan and is planning to propose her. Gunjan too goes to meet Samrat thinking that he is celebrating her birthday in a grand way. Gunjan meets him.
Samrat: Happy birthday Gunjan.
Both hug each other. Samrat's searches for the chain but does not find it in her neck anymore. Before she could suspect him, he caresses her back.

Samrat: Gunjan, I love you.
Gunjan: I love you too.

Suddenly, Samrat gets the stomachache. His symptoms start showing up.
Gunjan: What happened?
Samrat: My stomach is paining. I need drugs else I will die.
Gunjan: I won't let you die.
She calls up Jhanvi and said, "Samrat's symptoms are showing up again. Please come."
Jhanvi: Wait I am coming.
In the meantime, Samrat sees someone having drugs. He snatches it from them & runs away.

Humaira meets Ayaan. 

The doctor gives the injection to Ayaan & the prescription to Humaira. She gets the medicines for him & attends to him. 

She is about to leave. Samrat sees Humaira & said, "I love you a lot. I miss you. Please come back. I am sorry for cheating on you."

Humaira: You have always loved Gunjan. So I have decided to move on with Ayaan. Our relationship is not going to workout though I have a soft corner for you. My parents & sister are not going to approve your relationship with me.

Samrat: I am very rich. I can give you everything which Ayaan can't. I love Gunjan & you. I can afford 2 wives.

Humaira: I want a man with one woman. If Di gets to know, I won't be in this city. I have to go to some other state.

Samrat: I will come there. Anything for you sweetheart. 
He holds her hand.

Humaira: Leave my hand. I want to go home.

Samrat puts the chloroform & kidnaps her. He keeps her in his outhouse where no one could make out. He said, "From today, this is your house. You are my wife."
Humaira: Why are you troubling me? what did I do to you?
Samrat: Your sister Maya is always after my back. She wants to put me behind the bars. You are her weak point. So I want to give her the pain to her through you & wanted to give pain to your jeeju through Ayaan. But I never knew that I would eventually love you.
Maya tries Humaira's number but is unable to reach her number.
Arjun also tries but fails. Both of them go to the center. Ayaan's discharge papers are ready. 
Arjun + Maya: When will Ayaan recover?
Doctor: He has to be here for 2 to 3 years but it will affect his studies. So let him have these tablets for that duration and go to any doctor for the injections for every15 days for 3 months. He has to continue with the medicines and regular exercises till then. 
Arjun: Thankyou doctor.
They take Ayaan home.
Ayaan: Humaira had come here. I saw Samrat from the window. He has been troubling her.

Jhanvi meets Gunjan. She asked, "Where is Samrat?"
Gunjan: I don't know. I think he ran away.
Jhanvi: I knew he will definitely do such a thing.
Both go to the outhouse and search for him but they find Humaira's hands, legs and mouth tied up?

WILL SAMRAT EVER MEND HIS WAYS?

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago