Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing update dear
Beautifully written 
Eagerly waiting for the next part 
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was waiting for you to update this story and you did it what a fabulous update would love to see the reactions of his family
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update 
i really hope that arnav saves will make khushi accept that she loves him...
crazybugs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dont know how I missed this story. Read all parts in a go. Wonderful concept
Pl update soon
riyakashyap1501 thumbnail
Beautiful update... 
Eagerly waiting for the nxt update... 
Pls update soon.. 
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great storyline!!! Do continue soon ðŸ˜Š
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Continue soon..
Thank u for pm & update
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update 
It's great to see arnav's resolve on convincing khushi to accept him.
He has everyone's support...be it his friends or khushi's family. 
But before giving khushi hope he needs to speak to his family about her.
Continue soon 
yizhihenanjing thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is so meaningful & touching! Wanna see Arnav's journey to win Khushi!
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 7

It felt like he got a new motto in his life, till date he was always busy in his business and in making his career and he was confident that he was good at it. But today for the first time when it came to matters of heart he was feeling jittery and nervous.. he knew he was sure of his decision to accept khushi.. but suddenly he felt sid thinking about her.. her life the tragedy she had to go through at such a young age. He felt a different kind of affection for her.. even after going through so much she didn't give up in life and thought of joining her father in laws business.. he also felt proud of shashi uncle, garima aunty and payal who accepted her whole heartedly and gave her a daughters place in their life...he too will try to give her all the happiness in this world.. he doesnt know whether she will accept his love.. but he will try.. and keep trying.. but before that he has to talk to his parents and make them understand that this is what he wants.

It was late night when Arnav called his mom...

Maaa...

Chotey... how are you and why you didn't tell me that you were not well, I came to know through Aakash... and he told that you had slept... what happened... I am worried..

Maa.. Maa... relax I am fine.. it was just a headache.. he said..

Chotey.. are you hiding anything? You don't sound good.

Maa... I want to talk to you and dad... is he around..

Yes... let me put on speaker...

Arnav... how are you son..?

Hey dad.. I am fine and work is going fantastic... Chotey I know you want to talk something else now tell me... Ratna said.

Maa... when I came here... I was fascinated by this city... it was so beautiful and the people around were also so sweet.. shukla uncle.. shashi unale and his family... all the workers in the factory were very cooperative..

But I met someone who was way special from others and who made me glued to this place.

Now Ratna could easily understand what he meant and Ajay was excited to hear ahead.

Ohoo.. So my champ has met some girl... have you fallen in love chotey..

Ratna glared at him for making it funny... this is not funny.

Chotey who is that girl, what's her name, where does she stay... who are her parents?????

Wooohhh Wohh Mom so many questions at a stretch... please let me breath..

I saw her in a temple.. I didn't knew who she was... but she made me feel for the first time something unique and special.

This is the first time I felt something for a girl and then I met her again in Shashi uncle's factory and I came to know she is his daughter.

Ratna was listening keenly to her son... where as Ajay was remembering his own love story as a flashback.

Dad... I didn't knew till then that I had strong emotions and feelings for her... but then when I saw her again I couldn't stop myself to talk to her and she was so quiet and reserved that I really wondered whether I did a mistake by talking to her. Through her sister I came to know that she is generally shy in front of new people.

Wow your love story is sounding interesting.. Ajay said and Ratna punched him slightly.

Go ahead son you are going on the right path.

What's her name chotey... Ratna asked?

Khushi...

The name itself bought unknown desires in his heart.

Khushi...? Ratna repeated.

Nice name... So she is the happiness in your life... Ajay said with a chuckle

Isnt it too soon Arnav... you have just met her and have fallen for her... Ratna said

I started talking to her everyday Maa... but she never used to talk to me and used to run away from me... I didn't know the reason and One day I decided to end this and talk to her... if not I would have gone crazy with her aloofness.

And what she said? Ratna asked.

Maa... as you said.. it was too soon for me to realize my feelings..but when she rejected me.. at that time I realized that my feelings are too strong for her as I couldn't take her rejection.. I was shattered Maa..

Now this was surprise... how can someone reject her layak beta... he is handsome.. rich.. and has great family values.. then why did she reject.

Why chotey? Why did she reject you.. she cant even dream such a proposal.. then..

Mom... what I am going to say... please you have to understand me and support me... there was a strong reason for her rejection.

Now Ratna was confused...

She is a Widow Mom...

There was complete silence at both the ends and the conversation had come to a standstill..

Chotey... Ratna finally spoke... are you crazy... you.. you.. have fallen for a widow... how can you? What do you?

Mom please... listen to me.. even I was shocked and couldn't decide anything.. but Maa... Iam serious about her.. I cant imagine a life without her.. Mom she was 18 when she got married and immediately after marriage she lost her husband.. she couldn't even spend a day with him and now she is 20... He was an army soldier and he had to go to border for some emergency and then.. he was shot in a militant attack.

Mom it would have been so shattering for her.. what was her fault.. she is so young..

Ratna couldn't digest the fact... what would society say will they accept such an alliance and her mother In law she is so strict.

Ajay spoke after a long time.. Arnav are you sure you love her so much to accept her... its not an easy decision... you may have to answer many people, face lot of hurdles and also from khushi's character I can make out that she is not going to accept you so easily.. have you thought about with an open mind.

Yes dad I am very sure.. initially I was also confused.. it was not a small decision.. then when I thought about it.. I could only see her sad eyes and her colorless life... I want to bring smile on her face and I want to bring those lost colors in her life.

Maa... why are you so quiet are you sad with your chotey..

Now that question literally melted her soft heart.. she knew that he is doing a kind thing by giving life to an innocent soul but she was also scared of their cultural and society norms.

Choteyy.. I don't know what to say... you have just thrown a bomb on us... give us some time to digest it... I will reply back to you tomorrow... I cant think now.

Mom... its ok I can understand... but know one thing Mom I respect your wishes and will never do something you don't like but at the same time I cant let her go from my life.

Ratna closed her eyes... she had made her decision... nothing is more important than her chotey's happiness... chotey... If you love her so much... then I trust your choice... I don't have a problem... ajay was happy with her decision..he knew his wife... she had a golden heart.

But Arnav... you will have to try hard to win her... its not easy for a widow to accept colors again in her life.

Arnav smiled.. he couldn't stop himself from giggling.. don't worry Maa.., she cant be away from my charm for long... I promise you I will win her... make her mine forever.

Ajay smiled... then go get her son... we are with you...

Maa... but daadi...??

Don't worry about her.. I will convince her... Ajay said..

Chotey... I want to see her can you send her pic.. Ratna said..

Sure Maa... as soon as I click one... he chuckled.

He was at peace now at least his parents were with him and even khushi's babuji wished the same now only if she agreed... buy you will have to really try hard.

Next day when he reached factory... there was a new excitement in him as if he has a new resolve... mission wooing khushi... winning her heart.

And he had support of so many people now... Nk Aakash and even payal... but he didn't knew that khushi will not be so easy on him... she had decided that she will not come in front of him and hence planned to stay back home... but payal was payal who dragged her all they way giving her kasams of all sort..

When khushi reached factory, she was nervous like hell... she knew he was here and didn't wanted to come in front of him... somehow she knew she could feel that he will not give up.

Hi khushi... she heard him behind... she didn't want to face him and hence decided to leave but he was fast... khushi please we are adults lets just sort this out like mature people... I am not a roadside romeo... I just want to talk to you... know you...

You know me... that was her only answer.

I don't think so... he retorted...

There is nothing to know about Arnavji.. I made it clear that day... I hope you understood... if not please understand... you are approaching a wrong person..

Khushi why are you so tough on yourself.. you too have a right to live... cant we be friends...its not too much to ask for.. I just want to know you... know the real khushi..

Arnavji please she turned around being helpless...and what she saw again made her jittery... the intensity in his eyes... the way he was staring at her...

Why are you so beautiful khushi... that I cant keep my eyes off you... I want to take it slow.. but one glance at you and I am gone... he thought in his mind. Suddenly he came out of his dream world... khushi... I am just asking your friendship.. nothing more.

Friendship... Arnavji... if you forgot I am a widow and this is a small town not delhi.. here people don't have broad mind set like you city guys.. so please... lets just accept it.

That means.. you don't mind being friends with me.. but afraid of people right.. he asked with a smirk and she was stumped with his question.

She didn't know what to answer... Iam going..

Run khushi.. run away as much as you want.. but I will win you.

Arnav planned an outing with payal Nk Aakash.. and khushi... basically he wanted to spend some time with her in the pretense on having visit of udaipur.

Khushi straight away denied but shashi insisted her that Arnav and his friends are their guest and he trust them, she was unaware of the discussion Arnav had with shashi and garima.. he promised garima that he really loves khushi and wants to marry her.. garima had tears in her eyes after all khushi was her son's bride.. to which Arnav assured her that she can consider him as her son..

Aunty I know I can never take siddharth's place in your life... but I can assure you that this house will be always khushi's maayka and even after marriage we will always visit them.. I will come to visit you all as sidharth your son.

Shashi payal and Garima were overwhelmed with his words... suddenly they felt sidharth's presence in their life. Can I call you Arnav Bhaiyya from now...payal asked feeling emotional.

Offcourse payal.. you don't have to ask... I am your bhaiyya he hugged her from side. He asked their permission to take khushi and payal outside and they were happy to send them... they had trust in him to take care of their angels.

Payal had insisted khushi to wear a dark green chudidaar... she denied but payal didn't listen to her... no bhabhi you will wear it... today I am going to dress you up... Payal as such I am not interested in this trip on top of it you are making it more difficult for me. Why should I dress up... I don't understand...

Becoz I want to see you... Babuji and amma want to see you... its long time bhabhi please come out of it...

Payal you don't understand... its not that easy people around us don't think... bhabhi one more time you say this  I swear I will not talk to you... to hell with people I just want my bhabhi to be happy...

I am happy this way...

Really Bhabhi...she turned her around to see in mirror.. look at you there is no color on your face its pale lifeless and today I am going to bring colour..

She dressed up khushi the way she wanted... with green chudidaar.. silver bangles and silver jhumkas...

Bhabhi... payal was proud of herself... you are looking so beautiful bhabhi... I have not seen you like this since long.

Khushi looked herself in mirror and suddenly saw two pair of chocolate brown eyes.. staring at her... hey shivji what am I thinking...No I cant think like this its wrong...

Shashi and garima were so happy to see khushi like this... bitiya bless you garima kissed her forehead... we want to see you like this always..

Khushi had tears in her eyes and shashi stopped her from crying... no bitiya... its time to move on... leave tears behind and be happy go... go and enjoy your life breath some fresh air.

Arnav was waiting desperately for them... what is it taking them so long... he was leaning on his Suv... Nk chuckled at his restlessness.. relax Arnav... she will come...

And he felt it... the cool breeze around him as if she was here and he turned around... how could he miss it... how could he miss this beauty... where were those pale colors... that lifeless face... not today... she was looking ethereal.. a beautiful women... so beautiful.. that she could make other girls jealous of her... her bangles tinkling... her jumkas dancing and caressing her face and her loose hair flowing in air... he was lost...

Khushi and payal came near them... Hi khushi... Aaksash said...

Namastey... she said with a smile and turned to face Arnav... she heard it yes she could hear it... it was slightly low but fast enough for her ears... dhak dhak... dhak dhak...

God why is he staring like this shamelessly... I should go home that's better she thought when she heard his husky voice...

You are looking beautiful khushi...

Now this was unexpected...she was feeling her heartbeats..,.. they were fast very fast...

I think we need to leave or else we will be late... khushi said... to bring him out of his trance...

Payal immediately sat behind with NK and aakash took the back seat.. khushi was really angry with payal but decided to sit in back seat when she heard him saying... you want me look like driver... common sit in front...

Nk ji kya aap aage baithenege... I wanted to sit with Payal...

khushiji... actually I don't like sitting in front I feel uneasiness.. I am sorry...

Arnav smirked inside... khushi I wont bite.. you can sit in front.

She was helpless and did as he said...

Seatbelt...

Ji???

I said put your seatbelt...

Now that was something she was clueless... she tried pulling it but it was not coming... Arnav was amused at the way she was struggling... she looked so cute he thought.

Here let me help you saying so he leaned on her and she was shocked to see him so close... she was so uncomfortable.. she has never been so close to any man before not even siddharth...

Now where that thought came from... she closed her eyes to stop her crazy thoughts... he was watching her all the time while pulling the seatbelt... he knew she was nervous and chanting something... he didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable and hence going against his heart that just wanted to stare at her innocent face, he pulled himself back immediately.

She was thankful to him that he moved away from her... ji shukriya she said in a shivering voice...

Your always welcome madam... he said with the always existing smirk and she was irritated again.

Soon they reached the famous Kumbhalgarh fort which was placed at the hill top... Nk and Aakash were very excited as they missed out visiting most of the forts last time... payal was also excited as this was the first time she was going on such a visit and she enjoyed the company of her new friends..

Bhabhi... come quickly... lets go on the top... khushi was amused at her excitement... she was again finding it difficult to open the seat belt and this time too he came out for her rescue... he came on her side of the door and leaned on her to open the seatbelt and she immediately got down to avoid his eyes which were continuously staring at her. In her hurry she didn't notice that her duppatta got stuck around the seatbelt she turned around to see payal had already gone ahead to join others and here she was stuck with the dupatta.

Main nikaal deta hoon... Arnav said trying to help her.

No... she immediately shouted... I.. will do it myself.

She tried hard but was not able to... he was irritated at her stubbornness...

She was feeling angry at her situation and he could see her eyes were almost moist and that he couldn't take it...

Stop it khushi... don't act like a child saying so he came forward and removed the tangled duppata from the seatbelt and forwarded to her.

Take it... its done he said gritting his teeth... she was sad... hurt too... why was he becoming rude... cant he understand I am not used to all these...

He could see the tear that was almost about to drop from her eyes and he immediately brought his finger on her cheeks below her eyes to hold it...

She was startled at his gesture..

He took the tear drop on his finger and stared at it for some time...

These are precious khushi... don't waste it... it pains to see them...he said while looking in her eyes intently..

There goes her heart...again making the same sound... Dhak Dhak!!!...

She just ran away from there not able to take it anymore she need to reach to payal or she will loose her sanity.
He smiled... she was affected... very soon... very soon khushi... all these tears will turn into happy smiles.. I promise you. He kissed the finger where her tear was present to taste them..

The whole trip was fun... payal was too busy with NK and Aakash and somewhere she did it purposely as she wanted her Bhai and Bhabhi to talk to each other.

Khushi was trying to escape Arnav... but he was also helpless... she was not even aware that he was continuously taking her pics...

Sometimes when she put that fringe of hair behind her ears... or sometimes when she just smiled seeing those pigeons  on the floor of the fort... when she was admiring the sculptures... he has never admired someone with so much passion.. his craziness for her was increasing day by day.

He thought of sending her pics to his Maa...

They were just walking and climbing the stairs... when some guy just banged into khushi and she lost her balance... she was flying in air and was ready to touch the ground when she felt two arms holding her by her waist...she gripped onto something for balance or rather someone... she was still shivering with the impact of the fall when she opened her eyes to see a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at her with concern..

Her hands were on his jacket gripping them tightly... and he was shamelessly staring at her.. He made her stand straight...while touching her at the back...

Are you ok... tum theek ho... he was scared... gosh what would have happened if he was not behind her... the people passing by stopped to see the scene payal came running to khushi to check whether she was ok.

Arnav gritted his teeth and turned around to give mouthful to the guy who banged khushi... you idiot moron he gripped his collar...cant you see where you are walking...he was just about to punch that guy when he felt those delicate fingers on his shoulder... and he stopped... turned around to see her scared face...

Rehne dijiye... Hum theek hain... Please she pleaded and he loosened his grip...

The way she touched him.. it pulled some strings inside his heart... his eyes had a different look in them... she was arising all those unfamiliar feelings in him and he was falling more and more for her.

Hey guys... 

Pardon me I am taking this story a bit slow... cant show Arnav khushi romance so soon... since khushi has to come around... its not a normal love story... khushi has to break her beliefs and accept Arnav and this will take sometime... so have patience.