Debate Mansion

Couple + Divorce = Problems 4 their kids

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 04 December 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Ok i dont know if this is true or not...adn im not saying that it is. Today in my scocials class (my favorite subjct!) our teacher ,r.Fister was saying how kids are very rambunxious (i bet i splet that wrong!) but his theory is that since 35% kids only have a family that is both with thier booligicl mother and father, the other 65% have a harder time>? I mean do you think it's true....that when a couple gets divorced it has major effects ont eh cild...that they dont have both there parnets? my teacher stated that its as if the child is the  "wish bone" bettween the broken couple ...and that its difficult for kids to decide which parent to side with (if they have too)...maybe itsw true, maybe its not...but i think it depends ion the parents themselves...i can imagine some parents putting their child agianse the other parent were some parents may encourage there child to spentd time with the other parent...but the REAL question is "DOSE a Divorce bettween a couple, EFFECT their Child BEHAVIOUR, PERSONALITY, ADN ATTITUED towards other people, adn there perspectibve on life?", if it dose, what are the effects, and if you think nopt do tell why!

Thanks

Love

ReehaSmile

Edited by reeha...k - 04 December 2006 at 11:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Couple + Divorce = Problems 4 their kids" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top