Dil Se Dil Tak

Zindagi- Parvorni FF chapter 7

angelk1 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Summary:  a story about three individual,  whose  life intertwine, All because of surogecy, and how they learn and grow from their mistakes while creating a family of their own.

Index

Prologue: PAGE 1 

Chapter1:page2

Chapter 2; page 2

Chapter 3; page 2

Chapter 4; page 3

Chapter 5; page 3

Chapter 6; page 4

Chapter 7; page 4
Edited by angelk1 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelk1 thumbnail

Prologue 

Life is a game of chance,  you take what you can get. You may try to change it, but at the end of the day. Its not up to us, but God.

Hospital

" ahh!!! This bloody hurt so bad " a women nearly in her twenties  said.

" doctor,  will she be alright? She wasn't due until next week" 

" she must have went through something.  Was she stressed about something? "

The women dressed luxury  turn to her husband in question. Her husband recalled talking to teni, but she was busy reading a letter. He remember telling her to sit down,  but he knew how hard headed she could be. The man sigh " she looked tense while reading a letter sent to her"

The doctor says " do you know what was written in the letter?"

The men shook his head. They turn to the door when they heard another screech.  The doctor  said it was time, he says she will need someone near her. He asks who was her husband.  The women looks down.

She sigh before looking at her husband " Parth?!" " go, I will wait"

The man now known as Parth tense " I can't not without you"

The women shook her head " she needs you right now"

" are you sir?" 

She nods. Parth stared at her a little longer, before making his mind. " you know I love you right"

" I know"

He hugs her before going with the doctor.  Shovori sadly says " I also know you love her too, you just don't see it yet"

Few hours later...

A baby voice was all they heard. Shovori was crying with happyness,  while Parth was holding his son. Teni smile, before she could hold him. Parth quickly rush with the baby and gives it to Shovori. " look.. isn't he handsome.  Our baby, our joy,  his finally here"

Teni watching from the door, frown. She felt something, like she was intruded.  She laugh at the irony.  " what did I expect. I'm  not his mother" she cried.

Parth turn just in time to see teni covering  herself to sleep. He walk back in with Shovori saying " teni has bought us so much happiness,  she has the right to name our child."

Shovori nod. The baby starts to cry, Parth tries to sooth him, but he failed miserably.  Shovori asks him to give her son to her. She rocks the baby an starts to sing. The baby slowly goes back to sleep. Parth was impressed  " your more experience  than I am"

" what do you expect, I read the books" 

" I did too" he defends

Shovori smile " I went to the classes " 

Parth laughs " I participated"

" so did I"

" OK this is getting no where"

" your right, let's call it a truce for now" she says

" deal"

Their little banter was cut short,  when the doctor cleared his throat. " I will need the baby name, while the nurses make sure his alright"

Parth looking at the doctor says they we're hoping teni would name the child. .the doctor agreed, before taking their son. Shovori tense,  she pull Parth to the side " but you know how traditional your family is. They will want to do a naming ceremony. "

" as long as teni gives us the name, their won't be a problem"

" I guess" she says a little sadden

Parth seeing the look asks her what's wrong. Shovori bite her lower lip " it's nothing "

"Come on tell me" he says holding her chin.

" I was kinda hoping to give him his name.  I mean, I never got to experience  him inside of me, and I just want to give him something  that will live a mark."

Parth smile " you will..that is your love and care"

" your right, but I feel like it's my right to give him his name "

" shovori " he says tense 

To be continued... 
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG, this is awesome πŸ‘ Absolutely loved it. It made me realize how much potential this story has!
Welcome to the forum and thanks for this story. Looking forward to read πŸ˜Š
angelk1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

OMG, this is awesome πŸ‘ Absolutely loved it. It made me realize how much potential this story has!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for this story. Looking forward to read πŸ˜Š

Thanks I'm  a fan of this show. I post comments on telly update all the time lol, I thought hard on how to write this without doing any ships. , I prefer to give each of them Parth attention.  Basically staying mutual.  While keeping the characters personality  the same. I also hope,  this forum becomes active a lot like other forums😊😊
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice 
hope u continue ASAP
snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent start. Liked the positive treatment. With your creative genius you have tried to balance the characters by draping them in a favourable manner.
angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter 1

For these two lovers life gave them a new opportunity,  while for teni, she learned that theirs something  greater then money, and that came in the forum of a child.

Flashback

Here she was getting ready to sleep with a man to make his dream come true. Putting her lip stick on, she wonder if this was the right course of action. The doctor said,  the insemination didnt work, but she was sure she was pregnant. I mean for crying out loud,  she ate sour food. Which she rarely did. 

She look at herself in the mirror,  " I look hot, like a million box" she says, but why does she feel unworthy.  Is she doing the right thing? She questioned. 

Otherside

Parth was pacing back an forth. He was more guilty then ever.  He remember his argument  with Shovori, saying he can do any thing but this, he can not. He promised to only be hers, but she's litterly telling him to go for it. He knew she was hurting, just as much as he was. So then how can she tell him to sleep with another women. 

He remember questioning her if their vow means nothing to her. She had cried breaking down. Saying what choice do they have. " our time is running out, sooner or later dadaji will find out. "

Parth bold his fist " it's better to tell him than doing this. Lets go an inform him everything "

Shovori quickly wipes her tears " please Parth, don't do this. This is our last chance to bring the family together. This child will be our light that unites us. "

" I don't care about that child, we can always adopt. But this please don't ask me to do this"

"Parth" she says 

When he didn't look at her,  she frown. She grab his hand and puts it on her head " I am hurting just thinking  about you sleeping  with  another. Its wrong to even ask of you to do it. We made a vow on our wedding day. You said you will always make me happy. Having this baby will make me happy"

" shovori "

She shook her head " no Parth, will you back down from the vow you made"

" this is not fair Shovori"

" I know"

" will you be happy knowing it won't be a part of you?"

She hesitate, " of course not, but he will be part of you. Thats all that matters""

Parth sigh " is this what you really want "

" yes" she softly said

" then I will do it" 

When he said this her heart broke. Deep down, she was hoping  he said no, tuck her out of it. But he didn't, she knew she caused this. And now she will have to bare the pain. She watch as Parth leaves. When she was sure he was gone, she fell down crying.  

Parth snap out of it when teni came out. He could hear the thunder booming, while the light starts to flick. Teni swung her pony tail hair, while singing. Suddenly the lights turned off.  She wonder if he turned it off " he moves fast" she mumbles 

She walk to Parth,  now face to face " how do we do this?" She says 

Parth tense, he didn't really know how to approach her. Teni seeing the look says " you and your wife led me to this point. And now your backing out" 

Parth snap out of it " I just need a moment "

Teni sigh, she wonder what could be so difficult.  Once they consume,  he can go. She smirk, maybe his shy seeing her beauty.  I will just have to do things myself, she thought 

She took the first approach, grabbing Parth hand,  before dragging him to her room.  Once their, she pushes him on the bed. Causing him to sit down. She played some music, to motivate him, but Parth still didn't move. Teni frown,  this guy is getting on my nerve. 

Angry , she stood in front of him, glaring at him " what is your deal, why can't you understand the faster we do this, the faster we can forget this"

Parth look at her, teni says " you we're all confidence about this surogecy,  but now your chicken out. Could it be you lost your touch" when she said that, Parth grab her hand, Teni was surprise to feel his strong grip. He pulls her and reverse their position. 

He look down upon her " do you not feel,  guilty or nervous. Your a women too, you should understand my wife situation. " 

When she didn't respond he says " this is a big deal for a women, but the way your behaving  it makes it seem like it's not. Maybe your not what I thought you we're"

Teni eyes widen, understanding his words. Parth still holding her hand, could feel her hand shaking. He stare a little at her eyes " Teni is this your first tim-"

Before he could respond, she pushes him of her. " your right, maybe I'm  not what you expected. You and your wife  are always quick to judge my character. Its becoming a habit for you rich people" 

Parth got up "  Teni I didn't mean it like th-"

" Yes you did, your not wrong either" " I love money, I would do anything for money. Even sleep with a married men, I have no regret as long as I get my money. Because  I don't care about others but myself.  Your right, I guess I am what you thought I am." She says full of emotion.

Parth was about to touch her shoulder,  but she starts to walk away . Before she was out the room, she fell on the floor. " Teni!!" He screams .

Few hours later...

Parth was watching her, while jalpa checks Her. " what's wrong with her?" He asks 

Jalpa looks at him " it sees like I had it wrong"

" what do you mean?"

She sigh before smiling " Teni is pregnant "

That night so much emotions  we're running through Parth. Relief, shock, happyness and more. While another was crying out of guit.

End of flashback

Parth was soon snap out of it, when his phone rang. He told Shovori it was his mom. Shovori told him to answer. When he did, his mom asks if she gave birth. Parth nod, she inform the rest of the family and they smile. Indu says they are on their way to see her an the baby. Dadaji says Shovori must be tierd. The two tense. When the phone disconnect, Shovori starts to panick. " what are we gonna do?" She says

To be continued... 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely. The chapters have been really good in way we'd expect the story to move. Good job πŸ‘πŸΌ
snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting chapter. Nicely written. Keep it up.!!
love.sid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous chapters expect the same from the show
keep writing
waiting for further updates