Frequent Posters

nitrie9s thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
waiting waiting n waiting n chaki piseying when will the show be confirmed
LadyLucifer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
helloπŸ˜ƒ
is the news about Namik Paul true?????? Gosh...I am excited now... the guy has to be one of the most handsome guys on indian telly.. Him with Sanaya..they are going to make one cute pair... Ladies... we have another hit jodi here... *keeping fingers crossed*πŸ₯³.. Sanaya is a fantabulous actress...Namik is a good actor *from what I've seen in EDKV*..He improved a lot towards the end of the show... Did i mention that he is also one helluva eye candy
Any official news when the show is starting?

-Kate-
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What an absolute pleasure to see a thread with San's new show's name as its title <3 Long awaited dream come true!! 
Ani, what you said in the other thread is bang on. Namik is really dedicated to his work as was seen on his previous show which was reflected on his improvement throughout the series in leaps and bounds. Plus by nature, he is very kind and gracious and also fun loving which made me love him all the more on his previous show. It'll certainly be amazing if both of them are cast together since they'll bring out the best in each other. Fari, pleasure to see you hun πŸ€— I'm great, how about you ? This year has begun really well and I hope to get more concrete news about Namik and an official confirmation soon! β­οΈ 
Also, guys, don't worry about the height difference please! That I tell you is the best aspect about these two  Camera angles and such will be used and the DOP will take care of it. Aineee! I know right :'D Hahaha true thatπŸ˜† 
Malika, I think I've met you in EDKV/PKHJD forums! Used to love your posts there :D Regarding what you've said, do not worry, most of us are very open minded and we are actually anticipating this pairing. I completely agree with you that Namik will certainly do complete justice to his character and looking at his work so far, I can say this with certainty. So I request all of us to stay positive, a little patient and here's hoping that everything works out and both the fandoms enjoy the new beginning πŸ˜Š 
Psychobabble thumbnail
Hello, I'm a Nimik fan. Was a silent stalker and just when I decided to join IF, the show shutdown. But I'm excited to see Namik's new show news. Thanks for all the updates.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Guinea

I also have a suggestion to all Sanaya fans in this thread who are on Twitter .. Can you bombard namik's twitter handle with " how happy you are that he and Sanaya are going to do a show together and for Sanaya fans their couldn't be a more suited costar " 😊

Although i believe unreasoned bashers shouldn't be given any attention but if it has gone nasty and personal then this is such a good idea. Twitter fans please lace up and get on the big job :) 

@all the Namik fans. You guys are totally welcomed.We are pretty hospitable people πŸ˜›

psai98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the show to start

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally! Great news. Can't wait for the show. Don't know Namik but seeing all the positive posts about him makes me happy. Finally will get to see Sanaya on screen again. YAY! πŸ˜ƒ
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy to see all old members n Namik fans here...
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After Khushi in Indonesia and Rangrasiya in Russia, Sanaya's 3rd show Chhanchhan is to be dubbed and aired in Myanmar.πŸ‘

Edited by Anisha. - 7 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Where is sunara di and abhinaya?