Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks so much guys for the warm welcome πŸ˜Š
Let's hope this leads to a great start if the news is true.
@Diya - My username was princessyashika at that time (gawd the stupidity of teens πŸ˜†)....I was an ardent SaJan supporter. I didnt follow IPK much because of studies and stuff but ofcourse all know the show was a sensation. But whats gone is gone and will not return. Even we have accepted that for EDKV. So lets look forward to the rocking future πŸ˜ƒ

Btw Namz tweeted...exactly what I knew he would say πŸ˜†

Namik Paul @namik_paul  
More

Last one for the day! Whatever the provocation, please don't be rude/nasty about people for no fault of their own See you guys tomorrow

41 replies47 retweets214 likes

Retweet

Liked

Edited by Malika - 7 years ago
-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Malika

Hi guys...I am sorry to barge in a thread like this. But seeing this thread and the last one really made me feel good. Its great to know many Sanaya fans are supporting Namik though the chaos caused on twitter by some people was pretty dis-heartening. Personally I like Sanaya a lot. Samrat n Gunjan were the reason I joined IF. At that time I remember people used to bash Sanaya so much as Rati was more popular. We used to fight for her n SaJan. For any new actor it takes time to establish themselves. And Namik is a very talented guy. All his costars n makers from EDKV n The Trip have only good things to say about him. You wont see any of his fans bashing Sanaya because I can tell you if we do so he will be the first one to dislike that. He is always standing tall for all his collegues n costars. And we always respect that opinion of his!

So I would just wish ppl understand that and give this jodi a chance. All of us also want Namik to be back with a a great costar which I m pretty sure Sanaya is...:)

Malika, what a sweet post! You and other Namik fans are welcome here, no need to be sorry! I totally adore Namik for his professionalism and dedication to his work. He is an absolute charmer and interacts beautifully with fans & media just like San. I think he will make a lovely Jodi with Sanaya. I am sorry about the behavior of some Sanaya fans, many of them are Jodi fans from previous shows. Most of San fans and all my friends who are Sanaya fans are so looking forward to this Jodi. We are not just giving them a chance, but welcoming them with open arms.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
To all Sanaya fans here, if you guys are or know anyone who is bashing Namik on twitter or anywhere, please ask them to refrain. It paints a very bad picture of our fandom, and this is the first time Sanaya is on SM when her show goes on air, she's not going to be happy with her fans. She has always had a great relationship with her costars, even the ones her fans dislike πŸ˜› ... and she has to work with them. Regardless of our own likes and dislikes, let's not make things difficult for her. That is, if you are genuine Sanaya fans. There are troublemakers everywhere who delight in making it look as though our fandom is the worst one ... let's not prove them right.  We have always welcomed her costars ... and she has almost always proven us right (one notable exception, of course πŸ˜‰) 

Our girl is coming back after a long gap, let's enjoy her return and her new show. 
-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DiyaS

To all Sanaya fans here, if you guys are or know anyone who is bashing Namik on twitter or anywhere, please ask them to refrain. It paints a very bad picture of our fandom, and this is the first time Sanaya is on SM when her show goes on air, she's not going to be happy with her fans. She has always had a great relationship with her costars, even the ones her fans dislikeπŸ˜›... and she has to work with them. Regardless of our own likes and dislikes, let's not make things difficult for her. That is, if you are genuine Sanaya fans. There are troublemakers everywhere who delight in making it look as though our fandom is the worst one ... let's not prove them right. We have always welcomed her costars ... and she has almost always proven us right (one notable exception, of courseπŸ˜‰)

Our girl is coming back after a long gap, let's enjoy her return and her new show.

well said Di! Every San fan should read this!
Guinea thumbnail
I also have a suggestion to all Sanaya fans in this thread who are on Twitter .. Can you bombard namik's twitter handle with " how happy you are that he and Sanaya are going to do a show together and for Sanaya fans their couldn't be a more suited costar " 😊
nitrie9s thumbnail
im not on twitter or face book but if i were to ever read anykind of bashing i will definitely give that person a piece of my mind
nitrie9s thumbnail
sweet guy i like him already lets see him onscreen soon bring it on sony you have 2ggod looking actors with strong fandom aur kya chahiye
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very excited for Sanaya and Namik first look  #sanam 

floret thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fadila55

very excited for Sanaya and Namik first look [URL=https://twitter.com/hashtag/sanam?src=hash]<font color="#ff0000" face="Arial, sans-serif">#</font>sanam[/URL][BR][DIV][DIV][DIV][DIV][DIV][DIV][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6BdekxXEAENw_T.jpg[/IMG][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][DIV][DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV]

it's an edited pic right???
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: love_u_sanaya

it's an edited pic right???

yes , edited one .😊