CVs stooping to a new level of low!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Drugging and hyptonising a child? Like seriously? I can't believe that CVs would stoop to such a level. This show has become more about vamps and how villains have the last laugh and poor innocent people get used and abused.

Suman getting way too much importance. Time has come for things to go wrong for her.

And looks like Vividha and Ravish did get married after all.

Seriously losing patience now.

Kat
Kat ... I have not watched in a few days now ... But what I read here is enough for to understand what's happening ... I personally feel that the essence has been lost ... And for me it may never come back again , whatever they may do about it ... Many a times a journey towards a destination is an important factor ... That's why many a times it's said that the process towards doing something is much more important than the end result ... whatever the end result here may be and we know it's going to be vitharv ... A journey like this may to me not even be worth the wait ... Kk was a strong character who for whatever reasons has not been seen on screen while all the paths have been paved for black magic and rest of the nonsense ... The show has not only list its charm but also lost the essence of the main characters be it the leads or the villains while all the irrelevant stuff from all the other shows that we see on Desi tv has all taken over ... SIGH 🥱 ...and when I am saying all this ... I haven't watched the episodes ... Edited by ARCHRE - 7 years ago
JNDSD became pathetic. We normally are used with many shows where we watch if break up happens, they go for shots after shots eventually one night stands or reckless stuffs and those shows do not talk about so called Sanskar, then shows pathetic stuff like devar bhabhi, jiju sali on same bed. 

I had no problem if they started with vividhas/Atharva that trait, but problem is so much talk about sanskar, introduce with so much Sanskar lecture, then show cheap stuff like sleeping with devar on the same bed. If I signed up for that type of show, I wouldn't even bothered. But Desi TV loves to lecture about Sanskar but no hesitation to show devar bhabhi and jiju sali together.

Guess what! Desi TV's lecture comes when it is about marriage, you don't need any code in life.

Badi badi batein dekhao little mindset. 🤪

Now Vividha's parenting! Vividha seems too disconnected. When Madhav refused to come to someone, vividha's expression wasn't soft but she was somehow angry and tried to force him to meet Suman, when Madhav ran to the room, she didn't bother to go after him and know what's the problem! A mother does not do that. A mother goes after kids if she feels something bothering her kid. So far Vividha seems to do is, Madhav you should do that or shouldn't. She isn't trying to understand her son at all. Which mother does that?
I hated the kids thing..Dont they know that sometimes insane people DO emulate what is being shown on TV.
I am too disappointed with JNDSD off lately 
have been just reading updates, but not really watched past few episodes!!
Cant even understand what is the thought process CVs are having... with Manali track i had thought things would come back on track, they did for few episodes but now worsened even more!! With suman being such a cold blooded planner that too from such long time feels so unrealistic and too vampish... i mean even faking guddi's death??

Then guddi married to atharv and ravish to vividha is just too much...which brother marries his brother's love like this without trying to find out what happened to him?? how did guddi team up with suman, what hapnd to her so called love for ravish, and how cd she be so heartless to do this to atharv who was always her savior???😡😡 fail to understand this! this all seems so forced and done just for the sake of drama and twists... nothing feels like naturally flowing story!!

& where has KK gone?? wasnt he supposed to return by now? what now... is he also just a puppet in suman's hand now? too much!! this is way too complicated now and has become too much like desi TVs Aunty shows or saas bahu sagas which are all about misunderstandings and revenge dramas, to the extreme extent of becoming unreal and annoying!!

Seeing how maturely & beautifully makers handled the leap in their other show, had given me hope that its effect would rub over here too... but no way! Its like they have forgotten the real essence of JNDSD and treating it like its some black magic, boring twist n turn run-of-the-mill show !!
Really miss the Phase 1 JNDSD ðŸ˜­
Edited by aditi07 - 7 years ago
I got back from uni today and saw vividha and ravish in one bed I literally turned the tv off. W*F now they have black magic and drugging father and son.
This is the thing. It's upsetting that while they could show Vivi and Atharv's journey, they focusing on incest relationships.

Just feel sad
I haven't watched post-leap. Neither do I have the patience. I just want Kailash Kashyap back.😭 Why are they using this Suman when they have him? I can't enjoy the journey until they meet again, because it is too testing. You know the show had gotten its grip back, with KK being shown again. And then came that stupid Manali track and now this.🤢

I just read Whispa's and Hammie's reviews, that's it. I will watch the episode when Atharv meets his son.