Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: rajranbirshashi

@DZ@pallavi25

Aap sab log true SRK fans ho. SRK's health issues from DP-Kat cat fights (😆) has got u more worried about SRK's health than the BO prospects of the coup😃

Health > anything. 👍🏼

Arey samjha karo, SRK is getting old, can he take so much tension on the sets? 

Of course health comes before everything, we often bash him for smoking so much so we worry abt his health all the time.

BO ka toh yeh hai ke Lakshmi Mata padharey iss fillum mein toh film ka kalyan ho jaye 😆
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Arey samjha karo, SRK is getting old, can he take so much tension on the sets? 

Of course health comes before everything, we often bash him for smoking so much so we worry abt his health all the time.

BO ka toh yeh hai ke Lakshmi Mata padharey iss fillum mein toh film ka kalyan ho jaye 😆

But didn't srk did the tour with dp and kat? they both at that time was heated and angry with each other. That was fresh fight for them. Now its old news to them. They both ignore each other at that tour
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

dnt know bt i think srk n kangana can both play
jealous couple..hate to love will do them good..
both can take on each other..u know something
like the ishq shava level of intensity..there has to be
some junglipan rawness..n that only kangana can do..
she is born passionate  after all 😆

I agree, but they need a different movie for that...ALR movie is abt a dwarf and 2 tall leading ladies

Kangu is not tall and she wont agree to share female lead space with another actress if I know her fitrat 😆

I would love to see that raw junglee passion of srk kangu in some movie...😳
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

dnt know bt i think srk n kangana can both play
jealous couple..hate to love will do them good..
both can take on each other..u know something
like the ishq shava level of intensity..there has to be
some junglipan rawness..n that only kangana can do..
she is born passionate  after all 😆

That is a good idea but we need a good director to bring out that madness from them as well
I'm happy with almost anyone but not Kat and DP. We have seen DP enough and Kat is just horrible. The worst pair SRK ever had was Katrina.

I'm okay with Vidya, Parineeti, Sonam, whoever. I wouldn't even mind Kangana - she is fierce and even though she's crazy, SRK would have no trouble handling her. SRK's personality is such that he can handle anyone.
Edited by anonymous39 - 7 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

But didn't srk did the tour with dp and kat? they both at that time was heated and angry with each other. That was fresh fight for them. Now its old news to them. They both ignore each other at that tour

Which tour? 
Terenaina thumbnail
I would love to see sonam if her character is SILENT and not talking at all, it's her voice that matters me the most.

But I am sure DP is not part of this film going by her interview. Her next is either siram or shooti so don't worry to all dp worriers 😉😆

Kang will not share screen with another actress because she wants to be the HERO of the film
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous39

I'm happy with almost anyone but not Kat and DP. We have seen DP enough and Kat is just horrible. The worst pair SRK ever had was Katrina.

I'm okay with Vidya, Parineeti, Sonam, whoever. I wouldn't even mind Kangana - she is fierce and even though she's crazy, SRK would have no trouble handling her. SRK's personality is such that he can handle anyone.

plz no sonam others i agree..😳
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Which tour? 

I don't know if it's tour or concert or something they did together...maybe half time show
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous39

Vidya, Pari, Kangu all are wonderful but they are not tall and this movie demands tall actresses, thats what I heard
I have nothing against Sonam but will she look good with SRK? I doubt it. 😕 she and sallu looked horrid together in PRDP.