Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Is it true Fatima got an abortion coz of Aaamir? What is MinT talking about? 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is the age difference? If his Dangal daughter is in her teens it's creepy... Otherwise it's common in BW, she might become Begum no.3...

Hope she doesn't become mother of another luv child ðŸ˜²

Sunil Dutt played Nargis' son in his first movie then married her in real life ðŸ˜Š

EDIT: So Aamir was cautious this time to avoid another luv child so he forced her to have an abortion?!! If he was even more cautious he could prevented it, this guy doesn't believe in prophylactics...
Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: MinT..

Is she hinting at casting couch?

Amir is infamous for such things
M glad she rejected him.

Wait, what...how did you get to casting couch from 'Aamir wanted to meet me for JTYJN'?

More importantly, how is Aamir 'infamous' for such things? I've never even heard a whisper before. Please do enlighten us.
Originally posted by: Witchcraft

What abortion??

That Amir forced the poor thing to abort the child.
Everyone kept blaming poor ranveer in that thread.lol
@justbemyself...see that photo of Amir's love child. You still don't believe me?
Originally posted by: guess.wh0

Wait, what...how did you get to casting couch from 'Aamir wanted to meet me for JTYJN'?

More importantly, how is Aamir 'infamous' for such things? I've never even heard a whisper before. Please do enlighten us.

Aren't you akshay fan?
What are you doing here defending Amir?
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MinT..

That Amir forced the poor thing to abort the child.
Everyone kept blaming poor ranveer in that thread.lol
@justbemyself...see that photo of Amir's love child. You still don't believe me?

How disgusting??
Can you give me the link to the thread??
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So producer wanting to meet an actress is synonymous with casting couch. Great..I'll remember that..Applies to all the producers in the industry then🤪
Next one, Fatima and Sana were picked by casting chabra..Give some credit to the man. and abortion of whom??? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² Kuch bhi🤪
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am a tad bit confused.. How does Amir wanted to meet me directs us to casting couch?🤔

And really? The blind was about Amir and Fatima? Movie promotions k lie kuch bhi
Just like the recent article for movie promotion about Amir and Fatima was creepy as hell.. These people really need to stop with this idiotic strategy
Originally posted by: Witchcraft

How disgusting??
Can you give me the link to the thread??

I don't have the link,lol
Too much work digging old threads.
Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

I am a tad bit confused.. How does Amir wanted to meet me directs us to casting couch?🤔

And really? The blind was about Amir and Fatima? Movie promotions k lie kuch bhi
Just like the recent article for movie promotion about Amir and Fatima was creepy as hell.. These people really need to stop with this idiotic strategy

Will you ever agree with me on anything?
Like ever?!