**RaVidha AT#20**Plz Ravish Kahiye Kya Aap Taiyar Hai Is Shadi Ke Liye - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
I was gonna ask if it's possible Sneha is Chintu's sister, then I realised if that were the case Chintu would not call Raghav bhai.
Since I m travellng wnt b able to post much today n tomorrow too😳 But aaj Shivratri hai aur main vrat rakh rahi hu😛 
Well I wud love to make a post on yesterdayz epi😳

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO THE NEW SUPERCUTE FAMILY OF JNDSD -RaVidhaV❤️

Mrs.Ravish Vashisht : "Lijiye...😳sambhaliye apne bete ko...😆Badmashiyom ka Chaltha Phirtha Calender ban gaya hai yeh" 🤣

Mr.Ravish Vashisht : "Akela Mera Beta thodi hai"☺️

Mrs.RV : "Jab badmashi karthe hai tab hissedari yaad aathi hai aapko😉 Hawww Mommy ko J ness feel ho raha hai Papa Son duo pe...😆poochiye zara kya kiua hai isne.."😡  Awww Mummy Strict hai...😲 🤣

Hi5 happens...😳n mommy fumng n anger n J ness 🤣

Mrs.RV : " Hass lo donom haslo..bass school jaane do tr na isse maar maarke teekh kar degi.. 🤣"

Papa Son duo pouts...😆 N giv weired luks to Mommy 🤣

Mrs.RV : " Jab koi complaint lene aayega nah tab mujhe math batana😡 Aapka Beta hai.. aap hi jawab de dena..."☺️  Mommy kinna Jalthi hai re...😈

Mr.RV: " Aah..🤪 yeh acha hai KOI ACHA KAAM KAREIN TOH AAPKA BETA...☺️ KOI BURA KAAM KAREIN TOH MERA...
☺️ Waah🤪👏

Mrs.RV : "Ji haan... Aisa ho hai.." 🤣

Awwleee so much cute n adorable our RaVidhaV are...❤️Kaala Teekha for this supercute Family Bond☯️

Ho gaya mera.. 🤣 ab bye..love u all🤗

Congratulations for the new AT and an apt title. The front page looks beautiful. Well done guys - EMP and team. 
Waiting to see Ravish and his family bonding today. 5.30 pm(IST) come soon.
Originally posted by Bea1

Any chance that the so called miscarriage by Suman wasn't a miscarriage at all and she had the baby after all?
You mean she had Raghav who is Atharv's lookalike. But then how does Chintu fit into all this? Why would Chintu call him bhai? Suman cannot be Chintu's mommy too. That is beyond logic. 
Originally posted by ssuuvvii

ohk...so madhav ko ghambhir bimari h...issse zyada solid reason nhi ho sakta..ravish ka army se resign krne ka...!!

toh madhav ki beemari k bare mee doctor ne kha ki...delhi is polluted city..kisi gaye-bhens jha hoti h vha jaye. ..isse thik hone k chances h...that y..ravidha in tabela..fr their son..   🤔
Madhav is ill? Which spoiler said this? That is why Ravish is in Ajmer leaving his work, his passion. Possible. Good job Suvi. You are great at assumptions.

Ok correct me if I am wrong@ ssuuvvii, did you just say there is something ailing Madhav? If this is so then I think I know how they are gonna bring Atharv back into Ravidhav's life. Madhav may need a bone marrow transplant from a matching donor and that could be Atharv if Atharv is really his biological dad.
You definitely watch a lot of serials OR you are an avid reader OR are these figments of your imagination? 
Edited to add, nice meeting you. I am Ritu.
Edited by fastforward - 7 years ago

Why was there so much mystery surrounding the identity of 'Baby'? Can Shivani be playing a double role? What if 'Baby' turns out to be someone wearing the mask of Vividha ? We have already seen a mask in action why not another?
But then why wouldn't Atharva call her Vv, why baby all of a sudden? This is so confusing rather than mysterious. Has he really gone bonkers again and therefore is unaware of his real identity or he is just playing with the evil gang waiting to strike back once the time is right? Probably KK would be shown in a day or two revealing that he is/was the mastermind behind everything. Let's sit back and enjoy.
Hello Rajini, nice to meet you too. Come and talk to us sometimes. 
Well, loved reading all your thoughts and analysis. I always do. Well see you all tomm. Ciao.
pls cvs. ek nayi ladki laa do...pls for ravish. iss vividha se mujhe koi umeed nahi hai...Edited by tia2105 - 7 years ago
Bb's blazer look doesn't go well with gym industry.
I have worked in a gym for 4 years, n know the industry very well. Gym guys dont wear blazers, most wear tracks n tee to work. 

Vividha's dresses are hideous. Her saree look wasbest, by far.

Only Ravish is looking awesome.
Edited by anjs - 7 years ago