Sasural Simar Ka

Hate Piyush and Vaidehi - Page 3

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JulieD

My opinion is that if Roshni really considered Piyush her best friend, if her love for him was true then she would have given divorce papers to him on her own.[DIV]I cannot understand how she can see her best friend in so much pain and turmoil.[/DIV][DIV]While I agree that Piyush acted in anger and made a huge blunder, Roshni should know that it was her childish and stupid act of attempting suicide is what led to that situation.[/DIV][DIV]So absolving herself from blame by saying that it was his choice to marry her as she was unconscious is a very poor excuse.[/DIV][DIV]Furthermore, this saintly act of hers now and turning Vaidehi into a KB will never make me accept Roshni and Piyush jodi.[/DIV][BR][DIV]Writers need to understand that it would be better to have Vaidehi exit the show rather than turning her into someone she is not.[/DIV][DIV]Yes there are people who are happy to see Roshni and Piyush together but the way they are writing Roshni and Vaidehi is not relatable.[/DIV][DIV]If Roshni was so understanding and mature she never would have acted that way in d first place. Writers it is too little too late to remember that Simar had raised Roshni and taught her values so therefore she has to be saintly... well for me anyways.[/DIV][DIV]And Vaidehi would have been evil since Vikram ended her first marriage.[/DIV][BR]

Why should roshni give divorce papers when she knows vaidehi is trying to ruin piyush and family?? yeah as u said they should make vaidehi positive lyk salman in hddcs and roshni trying to unite both of them n in process piyush acknowledge her sacrifice.. I don't gt y CV want so much negativity in show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
right.now roshni is against piyush vaidehi because of vaidehi's character.
hdcs way would have been better

QUOTE=pallavi_]

My opinion is that if Roshni really considered Piyush her best friend, if her love for him was true then she would have given divorce papers to him on her own.

I cannot understand how she can see her best friend in so much pain and turmoil.
While I agree that Piyush acted in anger and made a huge blunder, Roshni should know that it was her childish and stupid act of attempting suicide is what led to that situation.
So absolving herself from blame by saying that it was his choice to marry her as she was unconscious is a very poor excuse.
Furthermore, this saintly act of hers now and turning Vaidehi into a KB will never make me accept Roshni and Piyush jodi.

Writers need to understand that it would be better to have Vaidehi exit the show rather than turning her into someone she is not.
Yes there are people who are happy to see Roshni and Piyush together but the way they are writing Roshni and Vaidehi is not relatable.
If Roshni was so understanding and mature she never would have acted that way in d first place. Writers it is too little too late to remember that Simar had raised Roshni and taught her values so therefore she has to be saintly... well for me anyways.
And Vaidehi would have been evil since Vikram ended her first marriage.

Why should roshni give divorce papers when she knows vaidehi is trying to ruin piyush and family?? yeah as u said they should make vaidehi positive lyk salman in hddcs and roshni trying to unite both of them n in process piyush acknowledge her sacrifice.. I don't gt y CV want so much negativity in show[/QUOTE]
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes I agree that Vaidehi is trying to ruin Bharadwaj family.
But why should Roshni have Piyush after all her evil and vicious deeds?
Just because she is now married to him, should everything be forgiven?
No I dont think so at all.
I would respect Piyush if he would divorce Roshni and complete his marriage with Vaidehi.
After all, he just needed to give her sindhoor and mangalsutra.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Roshni has changed now.So she should be given a chance.Piyush has d right 2 divorce Roshni but not to marry Vaidehi as Vaidehi has turned -ve enough to destroy his family.If he comes to know her true colour he will not accept her at all.If vaidehi realizes his mistakes n reforms only vaiyush union makes senses.if piyush deserves a perfect wife he shud go 4 a 3rd girl.

Yes I agree that Vaidehi is trying to ruin Bharadwaj family.

But why should Roshni have Piyush after all her evil and vicious deeds?
Just because she is now married to him, should everything be forgiven?
No I dont think so at all.
I would respect Piyush if he would divorce Roshni and complete his marriage with Vaidehi.
After all, he just needed to give her sindhoor and mangalsutra.

Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago