Pakistani Serials

Sheen: for beauty-angel

sadaf18 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

πŸ˜‰hey, just like i promised here is a pic of sheen. apparently, she is a bollywood actress and has acted in  a movie called "Sheen" (that's rite, they chose her name as the name of the movie) this movie is about kashmir and stuff.

Bollywood actress Sheen smiles during shooting
Bollywood actress Sheen smiles during shooting of the movie "Sheen" ("Snow") in Mumbai. Kashmir-born producer-director Ashok Pandit hopes his new movie, described as "a love story based in Kashmir where innocence burns," will trigger a rush by the Indian film industry back to Kashmir, once the backdrop of many Hindi blockbusters before militancy broke out 13 years ago. The photo taken on February 12, 2003

angel, i know u r gonna thank me next, so i wanna say u r welcome in advance!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canadian01 thumbnail
challo beautyangel tu thnxs kahy gee but us sy pehle i will say thnxs sooo much.

Eman
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
who is she?? i mean if she is a Pakistani actress or indian?..i think i've seen her somewhere..laikin kahan i have no idea
sadaf18 thumbnail

i don't know i think she is an indian actress. she did a movie about kashmir...

-sadaf

canadian01 thumbnail
bhi mujhe tu nahi janana kon hai yeh sheen kyoon k mujhe aam khany sy mutlb hai ghutliayan ginany sy nahi

Eman
anam2004 thumbnail
thanks for sharing sadaf! I think she's pretty.. she's an Indian, because she's a bollywood actress na..

-anamEdited by anam2004 - 18 years ago
theone_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Guys, Sadaf, emaan, maha and anam, I know her, she did one BIG flop movie named SHEEN and hence named herself sheen with a flop model turned Flop actor i even cant remember his name...

She looks nice in pics but no brains in acting...

Saher.

sadaf18 thumbnail

Saher, it seems like u know the whole universe...whoever i name, u r there to name 'em, locate 'em and tell me stuff about them!!! it is great...

-sadaf

rameena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I Know her, she acted in that movie but that movie was a big flop....

Im right na saher.

Rameena........