Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: parboni

Keep writing.This was a beautiful one.There's nothing harm in taking a break.But do come back.Want more of KriYam.

Thank you so much! Im really glad you liked it 😃 I would love to write more on Kriyam, but as you can see the forum has become very quiet, so I'm afraid there won't be many readers.

Faeeqa thumbnail
Originally posted by: amginena

Awesome ending👏. That was a lovely Kriyam ff, From start to finish it really was a treat to read,I absolutely loved ur writing❤️
Im sad that u ended the ff so soon😭,but it is understandable. There were a lot of beautifully written romantic Kriyam scenes in ur ff ,if those scenes had been done in ssel, their trps would have definitly increased and Kriyam fans would b so happy😊.

Awww thank you for your sweet comment! 😊The show didn't give us as much Kriyam as we'd hoped, so I started imagining their scenes instead and put them all into my ff lol. I'm really glad you enjoyed those Kriyam scenes!
Aisha1103 thumbnail
O my god 😃  I read this entire ff in one day and it was amazing made me blush so much. Hats off. I have no other words. I am probably really late to read this but u know I was fishing for kriyam ffs and I just had to read and comment on this one
Faeeqa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aisha1103

O my god 😃  I read this entire ff in one day and it was amazing made me blush so much. Hats off. I have no other words. I am probably really late to read this but u know I was fishing for kriyam ffs and I just had to read and comment on this one

Awww thank you so much Aisha 😊 Some parts made me blush too when I was writing them lol. You're not late, I'm really glad you took the time to read my ff and thank you for commenting as well, really appreciate it! 
Edited by Faeeqa - 6 years ago