Kriyam ff- The one year marriage (Updated FINAL Chapter 13 page 21) - Page 13

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Anjali33

Ahh..After seeing all d rubbish drama in d show, such an episode was a must..A MUST

Krishna ignoring Saiyyam was...Interesting n fun๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"Small kiss"!! Seriously!! Woahhh!! Then I rilli want to know wat wud be a big kiss๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† lol big!!

But, their honeymoon ended๐Ÿฅฑ although we can nvr be satisfied u know๐Ÿ˜ณ

I luv u for dis episode Faeeqa๐Ÿค—

Aww thank you Anjali! Ye the show is pretty bad right now, we only have Kriyam ffs to enjoy for now. Hahaha yes I guess it's not really a 'small' kiss, I don't think I can go any bigger then this! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Faeeqa - 7 years ago
This was brilliant Faeeqa!! I loved it all! The snowball fights, Sayyam helping Krishna with the zip on her dress, both Kriyam fighting their feelings for each other and then finally them both succumbing to their feelings. I loved it all!! I really wish these scenes had happened in SSEL, it would have been amazing to watch!! I didn't expect Kriyam to kiss, it was so passionate! I'm glad you put that scene in, a honeymoon wouldn't be a honeymoon without it.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait to see if Sayyam remembers the kiss and how will Krishna behave with him. Will she confront him about it??

This was so good!!!! Well done and thanks!! We needed this after how rubbish SSEL has been at the moment.Edited by Shiney19 - 7 years ago
Small kiss you banatha hai 
Loved the update 
The way saiyaam going crazy because Krishna is ignoring him was so nice
Loved all the kriyaam scenes
Eagerly waiting for your next update
huh.. luvd it 2 the core,faeeqa..
it was so nice. How can dis turn 2 b so hwwtt frm so cute all at once? ahh.. the kiss scene waa killing! 

plz do update soonish. i really cant w8 2 see their further reaction!

n yeah plz cont the ff. ssel left no real kriyam 4 us. so only ffs r bharosa

Love love love this chapter! One of the favourites. Really well written aswell! 

The best part of the honeymoon. A small kiss?! I had goosebumps reading it!! I'm blushing so much right now, it's 2am! I think i chose the perfect time to read this! My gutter mind wanted more of course. Hahaa

Krishna ignoring Sayam was enjoyable to read. Waiting to read how they behave after they get back home. Can't wait for the next update! 
Originally posted by priyanvs

Small kiss TOH banatha hai 
Loved the update 
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Shiney19

This was brilliant Faeeqa!! I loved it all! The snowball fights, Sayyam helping Krishna with the zip on her dress, both Kriyam fighting their feelings for each other and then finally them both succumbing to their feelings. I loved it all!! I really wish these scenes had happened in SSEL, it would have been amazing to watch!! I didn't expect Kriyam to kiss, it was so passionate! I'm glad you put that scene in, a honeymoon wouldn't be a honeymoon without it.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait to see if Sayyam remembers the kiss and how will Krishna behave with him. Will she confront him about it??

This was so good!!!! Well done and thanks!! We needed this after how rubbish SSEL has been at the moment.

Thank you so much Shaz! Your comment is so encouraging and sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š There are so many scenes we imagined would happen between Kriyam in Ssel, but the cvs just skipped it all.
Yep the honeymoon needed to have at least a kiss because it would be too boring without ๐Ÿ˜† 
I'm just thinking of how to write their reactions, but you'll have to wait and see ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Faeeqa - 6 years ago
Originally posted by priyanvs

Small kiss you banatha hai 
Loved the update 

Haha yep ek kiss toh banatha hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ Haha yes Sayyam always makes Krishna crazy and confused, so I wanted him to feel the same way for once! Thank you so much for always commenting on my ff, it's really encouraging ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm glad you liked it. 
Originally posted by .Metaphor.

huh.. luvd it 2 the core,faeeqa..
it was so nice. How can dis turn 2 b so hwwtt frm so cute all at once? ahh.. the kiss scene waa killing! 

plz do update soonish. i really cant w8 2 see their further reaction!

n yeah plz cont the ff. ssel left no real kriyam 4 us. so only ffs r bharosa

Thanks! Haha I enjoy writing cute scenes, a kiss scene is so difficult to write, but I'm glad you liked it! I will try to update soon. Yep we have some amazing Kriyam ffs to keep us going! 
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Love love love this chapter! One of the favourites. Really well written aswell! 

The best part of the honeymoon. A small kiss?! I had goosebumps reading it!! I'm blushing so much right now, it's 2am! I think i chose the perfect time to read this! My gutter mind wanted more of course. Hahaa

Krishna ignoring Sayam was enjoyable to read. Waiting to read how they behave after they get back home. Can't wait for the next update! 

Thanks Pooja, your comment means a lot, since your an amazing writer! 
I intended it to be a small kiss, but my gutter mind went out of control ๐Ÿ˜†
Yesss that's the best time to read this stuff, too bad I read your recent chapter at 8 in the morning, but I couldn't wait till tonight haha. 
And thank you for the idea for the snowball fight, I finally managed to put it in this chapter lol