kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This is the continued version of Dhadkan and is dedicated to Dev and Anjali fans who wants Dev and Anjali getting married.

Part 6

When Dev and his parents were leaving, Chauhan apologizes to everyone for faking his illness. He said, "I agree that Anjali loved Shyam in the past. We don't have anything against Shyam. He is a good and a well-behaved person. But unfortunately, he met with an accident. If he had belonged to our level, I would have immediately given my daughter to him. "

Dev: I know that Anjali was not aware that you have faked your illness. I'm still ready to marry her if she is willing.

Dev's parents said, "Anjali is very lucky to get a broad-minded person like Dev."

Dev takes Anjali to the room and said, "You need not get scared of anyone here since the truth has come out. I love you and want to spend my life with you but not against your wishes. If you are willing, we can proceed even now."

Anjali: I don't want to take any decision with closed eyes. I am willing to marry you leaving my past behind. If you are willing to accept me, I am ready but I want to tell you one thing which I could not say. I'm pregnant with Shyam's child and I didn't know that before our engagement. I'm telling this to you because there should be no secrets between us.

Dev: I can understand and am happy that you told me the truth. I don't have any problem accepting you with the child. I won't tell this to anyone. It is only between you and me. When you are willing to forego your past and keeping your family prestige, how can I not marry you? 

Both hug each other.

Dev and Anjali come downstairs and said, "We are ready to marry." Chauhan and Nirmala are happy. Dev and Anjali get married. Both go and take the blessings of their elders.

Chauhan: I am proud of you, my girl. You have accepted Dev despite knowing the truth. Dev, I thank you very much for accepting Anjali.

Dev: Don't thank me. I married her because I love her.

Chauhan: God bless you, my boy.

The Raizada brothers hug Dev.

Ronit: I want to tell you one thing about Anjali's past.
Dev: I know the story. Anjali has told me the truth. I will take care of the child as my own.

Both get into the car. Dev's mother welcomes Anjali with a grahapravesh. 

Nirmala gets relieved sending Anjali to Dev's house.

The Raizada brothers are not happy but they don't have any other option other than accepting that relationship.

Chauhan said to Nirmala, "The house has become empty without Anjali."

Nirmala: Yes, you are right. But I'm upset with you for faking your illness. You could have at least told to me about the drama.

Chauhan: If I had told you, would you have supported me in that drama?
Nirmala: Yes, I wouldn't have as it is the question of Anjali's entire life. But our Anjali is lucky that Dev agreed to marry her.

In her mind, she says, "I know that I have pushed Anjali to marry Dev because she is pregnant. In a way, it is a good thing. I hope she has told the truth to him."

Chauhan leaves for the business trip.

Armaan meets Jassi in the office. She gets the file for him & is about to go to the cabin. Armaan calls her. He said, "Jassi, I love you. Will you marry me?"

Jassi: I love you too. I can't get a better person than you.

Arnav & Khushi go for the lunch together during their break. He said, "Khushi, I love you."

Khushi: I love you too.

Ronit: I have brought something for you.
He takes out the ring.
Puja sees the ring & said, "This is beautiful."
Ronit kneels before Puja & asked, "Will you marry me."
Puja blushes. She said, "Yes."
Ronit slips the ring onto her right ring finger.

Dev carries Anjali to his bedroom as per the rituals. He said, "I have married you as I love you with all my heart. I know that it is too early for you to accept me wholeheartedly. I will be waiting for that day. I won't touch you without your consent. I'm not only your husband but also your friend. Let's start with friendship."

Anjali accepts his friendship.

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
dev anjali version is a surprise. never expected it.I am very happy. Because I like raqesh aamna Jodi. I even request dellz always to give their scenes in her ffs as she. writes on them.guess only you both are writing on this Jodi. good that after knowing chauhan's fake illness is what made anjali agree to marry dev ..dev is willing to marry anjali.he is so nice that when anjali told him about her pregnancy he agreed to accept her baby too.surprised about anjali being ready to give a chance to dev by keeping her past aside.but I'm confused whether she loves shyam or she accepted Dev losing hope in shyam's recovery? nice to see dev giving space to anjali and dev anjali becoming friends. will shyam come back? if so what will happen to dev anjali?proposal scene of arshi AJ and RP was nice.nice pictures.

instead of writing  part1 it will be better if you give the number of the  the orginal chApter where dev  anjali's wedding got cancelled 
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n awesome update! 
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
I'm So sorry for late Comment,I am Busy in Exams.😭
It was Amazing Story.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! fantastic update...

loved it dear

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 7
Dev and Anjali decide to sleep on different beds in their room. Dev gets another bed from the storeroom and said, "You sleep on the double bed. You should feel comfortable. If you need anything, please feel free to ask. "

Anjali: Sure (in a low tone)

Anjali is sad that as she is not able to forget Shyam. It does not go unnoticed by Dev. He said, "I know what you are thinking. I respect your feelings. You have married me only for your family's happiness. You need t be happy in this state of pregnancy."

Anjali: I don't know whether I am doing is right or wrong. If your parents get to know, I don't know how they will react.

Dev: I know that my parents are little orthodox. They are not happy with our marriage as your dad was exposed for faking a heart attack. In a way, we had got some breathing space so you could tell me the truth. You need not worry about it. I will take care of that. I will also take you for the routine checkup. 

Dev has an elder brother named Rajiv. He is married to Preeti. Rajiv is naive and straightforward but Preeti is cunning & manipulative.

Like Ronit, Dev also wants to be a film director. He is with Ronit for a very long time. Preeti is jealous that Dev is earning more than Rajiv and is insecure that Anjali will hold the upper hand eventually. She decides to separate Dev & Anjali as their in-laws are against Anjali. After dev returns from work, Rajiv calls Dev & said, "I have booked the honeymoon tickets for you for Malaysia. spend some time with your wife."

Dev: I have to conduct the shooting.
Rajiv: Photo shoots can always wait. You need to spend time with Anjali. Only then both of you can get close.
Dev calls up Ronit & said, "I won't be able to come to the office for a week as I have to go for the honeymoon."
Ronit: Not a problem. In fact, I too wanted to tell you the same.

Dev & Anjali leave for Malaysia as scheduled. 

As soon as the fight lands at Malaysia, both of them go to the hotel room. To his surprise, Dev meets his old friends. One of his friends named Lallan said, "Won't you have a drink with us?"

Dev: Sorry, I don't drink.
Lallan: Being a man, are you scared of your wife?
Dev: Drinking does not make you a man. It only means that you want to forget your worries & problems but that does not solve your problems. I believe in facing them.

Dev & Anjali go for te disco with his friends. Lallan has an eye on Anjali. He drinks so much that he starts misbehaving with her. Dev sees that. He is enraged seeing Lallan putting the hand on his prestige. Both of them fight.

The hotel manager calls the police as the damaged was caused because of their fight. Dev pays the compensation for the damage.

Chauhan comes back from the business trip. The Raizada brothers bring the girls home and inform their parents about their decision to marry. Chauhan & Nirmala agrees for their marriages & speak to the parents of the brides. All the 3 girls family come for the shagun. Next day is the engagement.

Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Andev Conversation was so Nice.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update