Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely. A worthwhile watch, I watched all the episodes in a row.
The shayari about tanhaiyaan was lovely. ❤️

The theme however, could have been done better justice I suppose, they could have depicted the way these two were emotionally scarred, better. Maybe a couple of more episodes could have been made.

Barun was love, he totally nailed Haider. Surbhi was good too. I have liked both of them in their previous shows. But somehow...apart from some scenes like the "I am Broken" one or the one where Haider feels bereft when Meera takes their one night stand lightly and confronts her about it, I felt their chemistry was...lacking. Does someone agree?😳 
Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

Lovely. A worthwhile watch, I watched all the episodes in a row.

The shayari about tanhaiyaan was lovely. ❤️

The theme however, could have been done better justice I suppose, they could have depicted the way these two were emotionally scarred, better. Maybe a couple of more episodes could have been made.

Barun was love, he totally nailed Haider. Surbhi was good too. I have liked both of them in their previous shows. But somehow...apart from some scenes like the "I am Broken" one or the one where Haider feels bereft when Meera takes their one night stand lightly and confronts her about it, I felt their chemistry was...lacking. Does someone agree?😳 

i think people are expecting chemistry in relation to daily soaps.we are used to that .for me both were good in every scene .no awkwardness also haider meera were very different and very direct to each other. not something we see  often .
beautysleep. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know why some people think they have no chemistry...in tv serials we always see shy girl and bold boy..but here both are modern and bold...so the interaction and chemistry level is different...my friend told that more than first time they felt more chemistry after seeing second time...
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
It feels so good to see tanhayiaan is loved so much especially barun as haider is getting unanimous promise,what a comeback.Thankyou to gul and team.
Originally posted by: beautysleep.

I dont know why some people think they have no chemistry...in tv serials we always see shy girl and bold boy..but here both are modern and bold...so the interaction and chemistry level is different...my friend told that more than first time they felt more chemistry after seeing second time...

so agree .i was so bored seeing romantic scenes in serial with girl same omg ye aa jayega vo aa jayega.i mean nowadays people openly do pda and nobody much bother anyway .
BelaSYD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanhaiyan.

Haider one liners were awesome.meera ye paap hai meera mere maang mai sindoor bhar ke is rishteko naam deti ja🤣

Anyone keen to translate some of the Haider's 'one liners' for the non-Hindi speakers? I'm still looking for subtitled episodes, but I'm not sure there are any.

Thanks.Edited by BelaSYD - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: BelaSYD

Anyone keen to translate some of the Haider's 'one liners' for the non-Hindi speakers? I'm still looking for subtitled episodes, but I'm not sure there are any.

Thanks.

i can try.but if u can acess hotstar they have given option of subtitles now
BelaSYD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanhaiyan.

i can try.but if u can acess hotstar they have given option of subtitles now

Thanks for the reply. I can access Hotstar and watch the episodes, but can't see an alternative for English subtitles. Can you see them? (I wonder if it is related to the location.) Cheers
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: beautysleep.

Exactly... Since it is Guls story, they are expecting same type of romance...
This is different type of story with bold and modern leads...
BarBhi were really good together especially in emotional scenes of second half...that's also chemistry
Chemistry is not only about hero looking intensely looking at heroin making her take deep breaths... That is one type of chemistry ...
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Gorki posted this video in Insta
Barun expression... OMg... So cute

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQqT-Ughal5/