hey can you check your inbox

Yes i did yesterday only
and these all are especially for you.you asked for them :P
Posted: 7 years ago
wow...we got new thread..
thanks everyone for posting all the links here
Originally posted by Dhaakad

That Gul's interview, IDK why Gul removed that small glimpse, probably it's a Hotstar exclusive now or there's some technical problem. But it has been reposted by FCs on Twitter. Do check it out. Their crazy dance seems to be part of the interview.😆

I have watched that crazy dance earlier...but didn't see the interview:(
not able to find links in FC also:(
Originally posted by zzoombie

Yes i did yesterday only
and these all are especially for you.you asked for them :P
😃 Thank you so much.

Shall I post this on the first page. So that everyone can find it easily?
Originally posted by deeps_92

I think I have seen it on Instagram

Will try post the link if found
Originally posted by deeps_92

It's just a preview. Here.. 
Originally posted by ..Lunatic.Lover

😃 Thank you so much.

Shall I post this on the first page. So that everyone can find it easily?

Yes go ahead :)

Worth Watching! Barun Sobti & Surbhi Jyoti's Tanhaiyan Will Make You Laugh, Cry, Love & Hate

Barun Sobti and Surbhi Jyoti's web-series Tanhaiyan has been keeping the audiences ever since it was announced. The show was premiered on Valentine's Day. All 10 episodes (approximate runtime 2 hours 15 minutes) were aired online on Hotstar. The web-series produced by Gul Khan (4 Lions Films) and directed by Gorky M. We had reported as to how the show is a Valentine's Day treat for the viewers. 

The show is really worth watch as it keeps you engaged through out. Every actor in the show has wonderfully portrayed their character. The location and costumes are perfect. Although the end seemed predictable and filmy, we saw no other flaws in it! 

The show is set in the backdrop of a wedding celebration. Haider meets fashion designer Meera, and both are instantly drawn towards each other. But both are suffering because of their past. How the emotionally scarred couple fall in love is the story all about...

How Meera & Haider Meet?

Meera and Haider meet at their friends Sid and Avantika's marriage, which happens at Haider's bungalow. The way the two greet each other and their double entendre conversation will make you laugh

Haider & Meera's Past

Meera and Haider suffer because of their past. They suffer from a guilt as they feel they were the reasons for their loved ones' death. Haider would have lost his friend/brother; while Meera would have lost her parents.

Meera Wants To Prove That She Is Strong & Want To Have Sleepex' With Haider 

Meera gets drunk and to prove her friend that she is brave and can face any situation, she tries to get closer to Haider. In inebriated state, she gives a hint to Haider that she had a bad past. Haider would have provoked Meera, and she tells Haider that she wants to have sleepex' with him

Meera's Friends 

Haider and Meera's friends are as cool as them. One of Meera's girl friend Rashi believes in traditions and doesn't people who flirting. Her funny talks make us smile. Another friend is Tanya is bold and fast. Avantika is the one, who is getting married and is also having a past, which is hidden from her fianc.

Finally, Meera & Hadier Get Into Each Other's Head 

Haider is Casanova, but he does not take advantage of decent girls! Meera likes Haider's character and the duo makes love!

Misunderstanding Between Haider & Meera

Meera tells about her past guilt - how she misunderstood her parents and she got to know how much they love each other during their last day of their life! Haider, who also will be undergoing similar situation, gets upset. He fights with Meera, which hurts her.

Haider Finally Confesses His Love For Meera 

Meera decides to leave, as she doesn't want to face Haider. It is then Haider faces reality. He expresses himself to Meera, but in vain. Haider meets his Khala, who gives a lecture on life. She tells not to let love go in life! It is then Haider proposes Meera.

Haider Leaves Meera! 

Haider proposes Meera for marriage. Meera feels that everything is happening in hurry, but finally accepts to get engaged to Haider. But, Haider gets to know that Meera is the same girl, whom Raza (friend/brother) loved. He feels Meera ditched Raza and without telling anyone he leaves! It is then you feel like crying and hate Haider (for not clarifying with Meera) and Raza (for being the reason for their separation).

Finally, Meera & Haider Reunite 

After a few months, Haider gets a call from his Khala, who tells the whole truth. She tells how Raza misunderstood Meera, who never loved or even knew him. Meera would be leaving to New York but comes to Haider's place to visit one last time. It is then Haider apologises to Meera and they get together!

Who Should Watch The Show? 

Anybody who is craving for love stories, this is apt show! You like Barun Sobti? Then you this show is a must watch as you will crazily fall in love with him. He has shed his 'khadus' (Arav Singh Raizada from IPKKND) and 'lover boy' looks. He is seen as Casanova in this show. We are sure that girls will not be able to take their eyes off him!

Originally posted by Dhaakad

That Gul's interview, IDK why Gul removed that small glimpse, probably it's a Hotstar exclusive now or there's some technical problem. But it has been reposted by FCs on Twitter. Do check it out. Their crazy dance seems to be part of the interview.😆
Bookmarked ðŸ˜† 

I think they will be releasing a lot of BTS stuff over the time and I am quite sure the craze and response to it will get us a few more webseries with Barun ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜Š 
Anyway the flagship PH 4Lions is for TV shows and Unit7 can surely partner with Hotstar, as its a separate identity from SP now. 
Edited by Faith-N-Hope - 7 years ago