India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab fans need a reality check

sabsebadifan* Groupbie
sabsebadifan*
sabsebadifan*

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Sorry if my subject line offends anyone but I needed to make it stand out!! Embarrassed

Here's my opinion.  for all those of you who feel that Purab'e character was butchered, please consider the fact that the story needed for something drastic to happen to Jassi to act as a catalyst for her metomorphisis.  Cry

Purab's unexplained exit in that fashion provides exactly that catalyst.  I am also a Purab fan but I'm not offed by the story line - I think it will be ironic that in the end it will be PURAB (not Armaan) that we'll thank for Jassi's change... Clap

Comments are welcome...

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsebadifan*

Here's my opinion.  for all those of you who feel that Purab'e character was butchered, please consider the fact that the story needed for something drastic to happen to Jassi to act as a catalyst for her metomorphisis.  Cry

see Sabsebadifan.....its not abt Purab's character being butchered....its abt the story being BUTCHERED......

how strong do u think is the story if it has loads of inconsisitencies and where the traits of characters change with the direction of the winds.......bad changes to good overnight and good to bad.....makes absolutely no sense.....and this lack of coherence is what most of us object to......

Actually its quite IRONIC that to VALIDATE Jassi's makeover, the creators resorted to such ILLOGICAL means.......attributing cowardice, commitment phobic, undependable traits to a character that is the anti-thesis of all theseConfused

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Many of us recognised the story as completely butchered right after Purab's second entry.It took the shock of his exit to make the rest of us realise it.

We got around one month after Purab's entry to absorb the shock and move ahead with the butchered story,in another one months time after his exit most of the late comers will do the same.We can already see the seeds here.Inspite of the heavy Purab phobia,Lakshmi's poll gave clear indication that the majority who cared enough to vote are still interested in JJKN.

So cheersBig smile

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I think one thing we purab and armaan fans are agreeing on is that it is butchered. It does not matter then and now...it is butchered.

I hope Indian Script writers improve on their writing skills and get more realistic and focused writing rather than scattering themselves all over the place.

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsebadifan*

Sorry if my subject line offends anyone but I needed to make it stand out!! Embarrassed

Here's my opinion. for all those of you who feel that Purab'e character was butchered, please consider the factthat the story needed for something drastic to happen to Jassi to act as a catalyst for her metomorphisis. Cry

Purab's unexplained exit in that fashion provides exactly that catalyst. I am also a Purab fan but I'm not offed by the story line - I think it will be ironic that in the end it will be PURAB (not Armaan) that we'll thank for Jassi's change... Clap

Comments are welcome...

You are so right! And I really appreciate you putting it across so nicely. Clap
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Yeah the unnecessary twists and turns really have ruined the story....quite sad....but oh well....

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 3:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top