Wedded (T#9) New thread link pg 148

Posted: 7 years ago

The story is NOW copyright protected, patented  and exclusively registered in the name of a leading American Publisher', who holds all rights for the story. Plagiarism will now not only be a legal offence but a punishable act under the US Law.[http://www.copyrighted.com/copyrights/view/uhnz-dov7-istl-mksc]

Anti Plagiarism -The blog now has CONTENT AUTHORITY to fight PLAGIARISM. The laws are binding and penalising. Content Authority" and the Blog team has enabled a plugin on the blog which will now monitor each of the readers visiting the blog, closely. AND to begin with it will automatically curb you for legal offence if you use the RIGHT CLICK option or the COPY PASTE' Function from hereon. You would notice a green/ black big dot on the side of the blog at times, which means that your activities here are UNDER SCRUTINY.  Fret not, if you are a verified and regular user, you have nothing to worry. But ANY reader, old and new or regular and irregular, PLEASE NOTE, the use of right click/ copy paste from your device is PROHIBITED, LEGALLY. My Wordpress site is now also registered with the AUTHORISED CYBER CRIME BUREAU, both in the USA and UK/EU and the consequences of lifting the content, that DOES NOT even belong to me, is a PUNISHABLE ACT in the eyes of the law. 

Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. 
And with a bucket full of gratitude for being such a lovely bunch of readers I welcome you all to Thread 8 of WEDDED. πŸ€—

WEDDED, the story that had started off as a journey of a couple in an arranged marriage, seeking solace and love from the other despite the adversities IS NOW going to be published as a novel and ebook. The story based on a TRUE STORY, has not only enchanted the readers on IF but also outside IF and enthralled the honourable critics on GOODREADS who are now part of this journey, along with you and me. And Wedded is on GOODREADS too and THEY hold the sole ownership for the story now. And not a single bit of this was possible without you all. I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart and hope that I get the same love and support from you on the continuation of this story and the others to follow suit. 

Just to re-iterate, the story will be updated only on the blog. This thread will have teasers and chapter excerpts. So if your reading this story and wanna be a part of this journey and the other Arhi stories, PLEASE leave comments on the blog as YOUR comments have to be visible on blog stats so that you are part of the blog group. Dont forget Wedded will be a published novel and ebook and YOU are getting to read this first. Your comments count. All you have to do is sign up for email notifications on the blog, buddy me and drop comments on the blog. Rest assure, your information is kept private and you dont need a Wordpress account just your Username and Email. Alternately you can also leave comments on IF, if you please. 
WEDDED IS NOW ON GOODREADS!! 

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/59127785-fe-en-dios

Write a review/ like WEDDED!!

STORY SO FAR 

So far in the story Arhi have had an arranged marriage and Khushi is the elder sister here between her and Payal while Arnav is the younger brother whose the real son of Manohar and Mohini and Akash and Anjali are his orphaned cousins. Arnav is a one woman's man whose taken only a keen interest in Khushi while Akash is the philander here, who is now married to a very young Payal. Both Akash and Payal seem to have married earlier under mysterious circumstances. Arnav and Khushi, on the other hand have had an arranged marriage and are attracted to each other and have a slightly hesitant beginning with Khushi accepting about her broken engagement to Dr. Kunal Mehar, who was her childhood friend. But eventually she confesses that she only needs Arnav and no one else matters, now. They consummate their wedding and then Khushi is shown to warm up to everyone in the family except Mohini, Arnav's mom who insults her about her upbringing at every given opportunity. However, she find able ally's in Manohar, Devyani (Arnav's dadi) and NK (Arnav's second cousin). 

Later on, Mohini invites Naina her best friend who wanted her daughter Sheetal to marry Arnav. Khushi learns about it and is disheartened but finally Arnav comes to her rescue and confesses to Khushi that he never had feelings for Sheetal and that Mohini his mother never accepted him as a son, but he dosnt know why. Also, his mother seems to be overly fond of Akash a lot, and favours Akash over Arnav too. Arnav opens up about his past to her, about how he was a neglected child and only had his dad and dadi to himself. And Khushi, knowing that he hasnt had a perfect childhood,  accepts him and his past whole-heartedly and with open arms. 

Now Arnav and Khushi are on their honeymoon and they seem to be enjoying themselves which is their first time away and together from home. Arnav is also here for work and is tackling a business issue where Akash is trying to take over his dream project. But Arnav has finally found new investors, however, he hates to give it back to his cousin, though he has no option and is geared up for a tough fight against his brother whose also his mentor. In the meantime Payal announces about her pregnancy and Akash is happy because he is getting a heir who would be his key to the family legacy. 

In a sudden turn of events, Khushi is deserted and lost in a street in London, while Arnav is at work, and she runs into her ex fianc, Dr Kunal Mehra, who rescues her, but loses track of her as Arnav takes her away back home, at the last minute, without his knowledge. Unknown to Arnav, Kunal calls up Khushi to check on her and urges her to meet him but she refuses point blank and decides not to tell Arnav sooner than later. And she also pledges to come clean with her past as well. However,the guilt of keeping the encounter away and the trust she gets from Arnav, forces her to confess to him about her chanced upon meet, just before they are heading for a high profile business milieu of Arnav's associates. 

And in an exemplary turn of events Arnav and Khushi run into Lavanya Kashyap who happens to be the daughter of a prospective client of Arnav, with the said meet and Lavanya's keen interest not siting too well with Khushi. Also, Arnav learns about Akash's involvement in Lavanya's father's business and that doesnt sit well with him. Back from the evening, Arhi sort out their differences and make love to let the other know about the immense trust they have in the other. And while Arnav gears up to take down Akash's client, Khushi confides in her mother about Payal's pregnancy, who hurt at the prospect about not knowing the news cuts herself off from anything to do with Payal. On the other hand, Anjali talks to Dadi about her broken relationship with Shyam and the problems in her married life. 

Arnav in as a planned move meets Akash's client and Lavanya's father and learns about the secret conspiracy that the old man is planning to do behind Akash's back. He also gets a wake up call from Lavanya who challenges Akash- Payal's relationship given Akash's feeling interest in womenfolk. And Arnav os forced to interrogate on the same. In the meantime, Khushi goes to meet an orthopaedic doctor at a Medical Centre and bumps into Kunal again, who corners her and seeks her apology and unknowingly confesses his undying love for her as well. Unknown to the two of them Arnav walks into them and is heartbroken to see his wife in the arms of his ex. He has a moment of self doubt but he snaps out of it and pulls himself through it, vowing to get to the bottom of everything. 

PLEASE NOTE 

1. The older chapters stand locked for any reader both old and new and the only way you get access to the story now is when its printed and out as a published novel and ebook. The book will be launched in all major stores across continents and the ebook will be on Amazon Kindle, Goodreads, Barnes and Nobles and Koobs and Google Play. 

2. If you are a new reader feel free to drop me a PM and get in touch with me via PMs. BUT before you do that please make sure that you have a VERIFIED IF and WORDPRESS ACCOUNT. My blog has a dedicated marketing, publishing team, along with the NEW stricter and binding legal team that takes care off everything from the readers to the blog stats and much more, given the recent cases of unscrupulous and demoral plagiarism on the net. So I am looking for ONLY bonafide readers. 

3. The blog link is not available on IF here. Regular readers are sent the link via PMs with each update, New readers will ONLY get access if they are regular with comments. 

Edited by Fe-en-Dios - 7 years ago
Index 
Please note, the story is now posted on the blog and on Goodreads, PM me for the link after dropping ur comments on the IF thread. Or check my dashboard for the link. πŸ˜ƒThat way I know ur reading and can give u access to the blog, once it goes private.
This index only has links to teasers and the 'excerpts of chapters' posted on the IF. 

Thread 1 
Prologue

IF Link Arhi SS: Wedded (Prologue up) 

Chapter 1 

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 1)

Chapter 2

IF link - Wedded!! (Chapter 2)

Note page 30. 

Imp note on notifcations and upcoming stories 

Chapter 3

IF link -Wedded!! (Chapter 3)

Chapter 4

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 4)

Chapter 5

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 5)

Chapter 6

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 6)

Teasers & Note page 69

Teasers & Note 

Chapter 7

IF link- Wedded!! (Chapter 7)

Teaser Chap 8

Teaser chapter 8

Chapter 8

IF Link - Wedded!! (Chapter 8)

Teaser Chap 9

Teaser chap 9

Chapter 9

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 9)

Thread 2 

Arhi SS:Wedded!! (T#2) Teaser pg 1

Teaser Chap 10

Arhi SS:Wedded!! (T#2) Teaser pg 1

Chapter 10 

IF link Wedded!! (Chapter 10)

Teaser Chap 11

Teaser Chap 11

Chapter 11

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 11)

Note on plagiarism

Imp note on plagiarism

Teaser Chap 12 

Teaser Chap 12

Chapter 12

Wedded!!(Chapter 12)

Thread 3 

Arhi SS: Wedded!! (T#3) 

Teaser Chap 13

Arhi SS: Wedded!! (T#3) 

Chapter 13

Wedded!! (Chapter 13)

Teaser Chap 14

Teaser Chap 14

Note/ Link to BTS on Goodreads 

BTS (Arhi) Blurb & CS

Chapter 14

IF link Wedded!! (Chapter 14) 

Teasers Chap 15 

Teasers Chap 15 & 16 

Chapter 15 

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 15) 

New Note

New note

Teaser Chap 16

Teaser Chap 16

Thread 4 

Chap 16 

IF Link - Wedded!! (Chapter 16)

Teaser Chap 17

Teaser chap 17

Chap 17 

IF Link Wedded!! (Chapter 17)

Teaser Chap 18 & Imp Note

Teaser Chpa 18 & Imp Note 

Chap 18 

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 18)

Teaser Chap 19

Teaser Chap 19 

Thread 5 

Chap 19 

IF link- Wedded!! (Chapter 19)  

Teaser Chap 20

Teaser Chap 20 

Chap 20

IF Link- Wedded!! Chapter 20

Teaser Chap 21 

Chap 21 

IF Link - Wedded!! (Chapter 21)

Teaser Chap 22

Teaser Chap 22

Chap 22

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 22) 

Teaser Chap 23

Teaser Chap 23

Thread 6

Chap 23 

Below 

Teaser Chap 24

Teaser & Note

Chap 24

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 24)

Teaser Chap 25

Teaser Chap 25

Chap 25

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 25)

Teaser Chap 26 

Teaser Chap 26

Chap 26

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 26)

Thread 7 

Teaser Chap 27 

Below 

Chap 27

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 27)

Teaser Chap 28 & Blog note

Teaser & Blog Access Note 

Chap 28

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 28)

Teaser Chap 29

Teaser Chap 29

Chap 29

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 29)

Thread 8 

Teaser Chap 30

Below

Chap 30

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 30)

Teaser Chap 31 

Teaser Chap 31

Chap 31

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 31)

Teaser Chap 32

Teaser & Note

Chap 32

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 32)

Teaser Chap 33

Teaser Chap 33

Chap 33

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 33)

Thread 9 

Teaser Chap 34 

Below

Chap 34 

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 34)

Teaser Chap 35 & Note

Teaser & Note

Chap 35

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 35)

Teaser Chap 36 & Note

Teaser Chap 36 & Note

Chap 36

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 36)

Teaser Chap 37

Teaser Chap 37

New Note & Pointer

New note & pointer 

Thread 10

IF Link- Wedded!! (Chapter 37)

He looked at their entwined hands and then stared back into her curious blue eyes. But it wasnt the curiosity that struck him in that moment, it was that little sheen of affection coupled with something akin to love that unnerved him. And he sucked in a breath and looked away immediately. There was no way she wont catch the distress that showed on his face and there was no way he would give her anything about his thoughts yet, definitely not after what he had witnessed.

"Bahut dard hai?," she enquired quietly, pushing herself up she got on her knees and perched herself on his lap, her fragrance, her rosy cheeks, her plump lips, the plunging neckline of her night dress and her milky white alabaster skin beckoned him to taste her, just once. And he didnt miss the way her cheeks reddened and her lips parted as she blinked at him, trying to make sure that the switch in his mood was for real, while her hands moved from his head to cup his warm cheeks. 

----------------------------------------------

Hi there my lovely readers πŸ€—

A big thank you and gratitude to each one of you for the love and support that you have showered on me and the story. Its heartening to have your presence for the same and to read back your views on the chapters. Thank you for everything πŸ€—

And a very Happy Valentine's Day to everyone whose celebrating. β€οΈ Here's an Arhilicious teaser for you. πŸ˜³

I will see you with Chapter 34, sometime over the weekend. Pls drop in your comments, if you havent,  for the previous chapter before the blog closes. 

Much love 

N

Nice teaser
Congo for new thread
Hey...first one  to like !😊

And the teaser...
Arnav and khushi...

And coming to the last update...
Arnav is contemplating on his next move to tackle the doctor ...
As he listened to all of their conversation ,there is no chance for any misconception towards khushi...
In all ,he is clear that they love each other and that's what would bind them and keep going...but is that enough..?...they are just married and not much acquainted before the marriage..so do they trust each other to handle any hurdles that come across...
And what are his thoughts on that part which talks about garima's past?

Edited by Janu75 - 7 years ago
Wow 9 threads!! Congrats πŸ˜ƒ
Nice teaser.. I believe it's Arshi n Khushi will sense tht something is wrong. She's a smart woman after all:P
Oh my N 
Thread 9 and we made it  πŸ€— πŸ˜³ 

Congratulations my lady ... πŸ€—
An arhi update and an arhilicious teaser for V day β€οΈ
So here is what i think.. 
Arnav has probably slipped into his shell back and he will hide his feelings from Khushi but Khushi being Khushi will see through his facade. πŸ˜Š
Another thread on valentine's day.. It couldn't be any better than this... Can't wait for the update 
Continue soon 
Originally posted by tina_1234

Nice teaser
Congo for new thread
Thank you dear