India-Forums

Happy Birthday Sonia (Bobbi.)

pancakes IF-Rockerz
pancakes
pancakes

Assiduous CC Captain

Posted: 13 February 2017 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Sonia looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. "Perfect!" she said. 

She stepped out into the living room. Everything seemed perfectly normal. The TV was blaring and everybody just seemed to be having a lazy rendezvous at her place. Fishy. 

"Guys?" Sonia called out. She was met with a bevy of allegedly uninterested faces. 

"Yeah?" Yuvika asked casually, flipping through a Vogue magazine. 

Sonia scrunched her eyebrows and dubiously surveyed the area. As if she was expecting something or someone to pop up. 

"What?" asked Maliha, with a questioning look on her face. 

Sonia shrugged her shoulders. "It's Valentine's Day", she said 

Ramya scoffed. Debo caught Megha by her shoulders and cleared her throat. "Darling, do you know how much I love you?" she asked, in a comical tone. 

The group burst into peals of laughter. "Good one Debo!" said Sidra, still chuckling. 

"And Sonia, why are you all decked up?" asked Mally. Sonia glared at her in response. 

"Don't tell me you're actually going to one of those miserable Valentine's Day parties", said Sam. 

"I'm not!" Sonia snapped. 

"Was just asking..." said Sam, hastily. 

"So, you guys don't remember?" Sonia asked, vexed. 

Everyone shot each other baffled looks. 

"Wait, I do remember!" declared Ramya. 

"You do?" asked Sonia, with a hopeful smile on her face. 

"Of course! There's DDLJ on TV today! Your favourite!" 

"URGH. You guys are impossible!" With that, Sonia marched away to her room. 

Yuvika and Maliha high fived each other. "That was easy!" said Yuvika, laughing. 

A few hours later... 

Sonia peered out of her room. Everything was still the same. 

"Jaa Simran jaa, jee le apni zindagi!"she heard the TV roar. 

Right, that is it, she thought. 

"Are you guys serious? You really don't remember what day it is today?" asked Sonia, thoroughly riled. 

"It's Be-Mushy Day",said Sam, sniggering. 

"Guys I'm being serious here! It's my-" 

"Bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai, senorita!" she heard a familiar voice say, from behind.

She froze. No. This can't be real. She thought. 

"SURPRISE!" everyone yelled, in chorus. 

She slowly turned around. And there they were. Sonia stood there, rooted to her spot. 

"Happy Birthday Sonia!" said SRK with his ever charismatic smile. 

Sonia stared at him in disbelief. "Huh?" she said. 
Debo and Sidra rolled in a trolley with a cake on top of it. 

"Did you really think we forgot your birthday?" asked Megha, laughing. 

Sonia still had her eyes fixed on the man standing in front of her. "Are...are you real?" she asked. 

SRK chuckled. "I am, indeed." he said, giving Sonia a hug. "Don't you want to cut the cake?" he asked. 

"I think she'd rather stare at you", said Yuvika, jokingly. 

"Duh. I know I'm very handsome.  But here's the thing, I can't stand to see such a sinfully good looking cake be wasted. I'll take all of it, if you don't want it, Sonia," quipped SRK, being his usual humorous self. 

"No! I mean, yes, you can take it but I do want to cut the cake ", she said, sheepishly. 

SRK laughed. "I was kidding", he said. 

Maliha handed over the knife to Sonia. "Go ahead!" she said. 

The party sung in unison as she cut the cake. "Me first!" said SRK as she held out the cake. 

"Of course!" said Sonia, smiling. 

"Hush! What a night!!" Sonia sighed dreamily.

While the others were dancing, Sonia was standing as close to SRK as she could and was staring at him, making starry eyes. Feeling her constant gaze on him, SRK chuckled and asked, "Would you like to dance with me?"

"Aaooo! Yes of-course!" Sonia giggled as she placed her hand in SRK's who lead her to the dance floor.

Seeing them heading towards the dance floor, the girls moved out of the way making space for SRK and Sonia to dance. "Music!" 

The DJ was about to play a romantic number but suddenly the lights went off. In the darkness the only source of light was a spotlight that was falling onto a man who had his back facing everybody else.

Sonia moved her head to the side to have a better look at the man who dared to spoil her dance with SRK. She was just about to go and yell at him but stopped still when she heard a very familiar voice;

"Dekha tumko jabse, bas dekha tumko yaara, tumse koi achcha hai na tumse koi pyaara, yun nazare na phero tum, mere ho mere tum. keh do na kehdo na you are my sonia."

The man turned around and the very next instant the lights brightened the room and everybody heard Sonia squeal loudly.

"Ssshhh.." SRK covered his ears as Sonia ran towards Ranveer Singh who was grinning at her and still singing "You are my Sonia." over and over again.

"OMG! I can't believe this! First SRK and now YOU!! Ooo!! This is the best birthday ever!"

While Sonia was gushing over Ranveer, Yuvika was looking suspiciously at the girls, "Ranveer Singh. Here. Unannounced. Uninvited. HOW?"

"Oh! I invited him. We weren't sure if you'd be successful in inviting SRK after what happened last time, so I asked my cousin who is working as an intern at SLB production house to speak to Ranveer and invite him as a back up." Maliha smiled sheepishly, "But its good no? See how happy Sonia is." Yuvika turned to look at Sonia who was glowing due to happiness because of being surrounded by her favorite actors SRK and Ranveer.

"Yeah. She is happy."

"So you wanna dance with me first?" Ranveer asked Sonia. Hesitantly she looked at SRK whom she had promised her first dance, SRK smiled at her in response. Sonia was about to put her hand in Ranveer's but they were interrupted once again. 

"You have to wait Ranveer! My dearest Sonia is gonna have her first dance with me."

"Oh my goodness! Bradley cooper!!!" Sonia shrieked loudly.

"What in the world?" Yuvika snapped at the girls.

"Oh that's my doing." Megha replied. "You know because of the same reason as Maliha's." she added.

"Anything left now? Is someone else coming?" Yuvika asked slightly annoyed at how everyone thought she'd fail in bringing a celebrity to the party.

"No no Bradley!" came Ryan Reynolds voice, "She's gonna dance with me first." There he was looking deliciously handsome.

"Wow." Yuvika smiled.

"I invited him." said Ramya, trying to control her laughter. "But look..."

"Yeah! I can see that she's happy!" Yuvika said as she looked at Sonia who was grinning widely enjoying the attention of her four favorite men.

"Oh!! This is the best birthday ever!" everyone heard Sonia yell loudly.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 February 2017 at 1:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..Angel-Jot.Get-Lostzaaratqutopia88Radhikeranidmegha-Swetha-blackb28.Leprechaun.

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 February 2017 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Many many happy returns of the day
Sonia. We wish that you keep on scaring members with your warning notes. Also, we hope that one day a handsome knight comes along and sweeps you off your feet on your Valentine cum Birthday.

Happy Birthday Sonia. May all your wishes, dreams and desires come true on  this day. Have a wonderful year ahead and accept this small token of appreciation for your contribution on IF:

Credits
| OtakuGirl-Debo | dmegha | zaaratq |
| ..Ramya.. | Yuvika_15 | 

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 February 2017 at 12:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..Angel-Jot.zaaratqutopia88Radhikeranidmegha-Swetha-.Leprechaun.

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 13 February 2017 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
happy birthday Sonia
hope u have a great day!
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 13 February 2017 at 3:46pm | IP Logged