India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Ejaz's brithday!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 3:22am | IP Logged
arjun is to old for me i am only 15 years old but i still love him.
to me he is the best star on sony entertainment television and will remain the best

shy997070 Newbie
shy997070
shy997070

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Same here. I am only 13 years old. but who cares.  Ejaz is the hottesr hunk in town.

aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
HEY HE IS A VIRGO NOT A LEO. U KNOW I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WOULD BE A LEO..HES GOT THE CHARACTERISTCS. FIERY, ENERGETIC...AN OF COURSE VERY SEXY....BUT HE TURNS OUT TO BE A VIRGO...WHICH IS STILL PRETTY GOOD.

Edited by aaliyah - 30 December 2004 at 5:23pm
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

RIGHT ON!!! LEO'S ALL THE WAY!!! I'M A LEO AS WELL...........AND NOW AM EVEN PROUDER TO BE ONE SINCE I RECENTLY FOUND OUT EJAZ KHAN IS A LEO AS WELL.Thumbs Up

Don't worry.......I still like all you other zodiac signs as well...........you guys rock too!!!Thumbs Up

sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Help here how do you tell does it go by months or sumthing? I know it's a stupid question, but i'm not formailar with this zodac stuff!!!!!!! If it goes by months then that means i'm a leo because my brithday is in august. I'm confusedConfused!!!!!!!!!!! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

It goes by months.........but sometimes to dates change. For example my mom's b-day is oct 23rd which would make her either a libra or scorpio sometimes. Here's a list of the months and how it all goes:

Aries (March 21 — April 20)

Taurus (April 21 — May 20)

Gemini (May 21 — June 21)

Cancer (June 22 — July 22)

Leo (July 23 — Aug. 22)

Virgo (Aug. 23 — Sept. 22)

Libra (Sept. 23 — Oct. 23)

Scorpio (Oct. 24 — Nov. 22)

Sagittarius (Nov. 23 — Dec. 21)

Capricorn (Dec. 22 — Jan. 20)

Aquarius (Jan. 21 — Feb. 19)

Pisces (Feb. 20 — March 20)

Somtimes these dates change a day or two. Find what date your birthday falls under and that is your Zodiac Sign. My b-day is August 8th which would make me a Leo. Now that I think about it, I don't think Ejaz is a leo cause his b-day is on the 28th which would make him a Virgo. Oh well, his b-day is still the same month as mine.

Hope I helped and answered your question!Big smile

sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:22am | IP Logged
How so that means I'm Virgo, always thought i was a virgo, but i get confused a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what i was wondering is he a leo or virgo!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot Tin24 for helping me with this zodiac stuff. You made me feel a lot better for one thing his brithday is on the same month as mine, your's and alot of other people and i found out that he is a virgo!!!!!!!!!! But i must say he fits into the leo description more!!!!!!!!! Thx again!!!!!!!!!
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Hey did sadia tell you his e-mail adress, munmun? I asked her but she still hasn't ansewered yet. Please tell if you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If she hasn't told you yet then I'll ask her, o.k.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index