Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Emotional update...
Raman feel something seeing ishita at first sight. He shock when she ask him to kill her...Mihir tease see raman condition thinking about a girl...who maybe going to be his wife. Raman talk to his parent letting know what he feel for ishita..he know what he done is for revenge he not kill people but help people. Raman reach ishita place & shock to see her in bleeding condition. He rush her to hospital to save her without knowing anything he join his name with her...Ishita left the hospital before raman arrival...where did she go...continue soon...thank u for pm & update
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting update
liked raman's concern for ishita...
curious to know y ishita wants 
him to kill her...
update it soon...
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update
bt y ishita wants to kill herself
continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THIS UPDATE IS SPECIALLY FOR MY DEAR RAKSHA DI AND DIVAN RU..BECAUSE BOTH ASKED FOR THIS UPDATE..

PART 3

Nurse: oh aap aaageye..she got discharged..

Raman: what? How..i just went to take medicines na tho aap log usse discharge kaise kiya?

Nurse: sir its not our fault..she is adamant to get discharge..

Raman: you have to call me na..aise kaise..

Nurse: sir I tried but she said she will call you..so let her go..

Raman: are you guys mad..patients ka khayal nahi rekh sakthe hai tho yeh hospital kyun kholthe ho aap log..rubbish..saying raman runs out to sreach for ishita..

He almost checked the outside of hospital but she was not there that's when his mind clicked that her car is also missing..

Raman: legtha hai yeh ledki car leke bhaagi hai..matharani what I do..thinking he takes his phone and called mihir..

Raman: mihir tu jaldi tera bike leke city hospital aaja..jaldi..(mihir take your bike and come fast to city hospital)

Mihir: kya hua bhai..aap teek tho hai na..he asked with worry..(what happened bhai..are you all right )

Raman:han main teek hun..tum jaldi avo humare pass time nahi hai..(yah I am fine..you come fast)

Mihir was confused with ramans talk but he knows that his bhai needs his help very badly..

Mihir: teek hai bhai..main aa reha hun..(ok bhai I am coming)

After about 101 minutes mihir reached at the hospital only to see a worried raman on the gate area..

Mihir: bhai what happened..anything serious..

Raman: tu ageya..chalo jaldi mujhe bike key do..(you reached..give me the bike key)

Mihir: bhai main bhi aa reha hun..(bhai I'm coming with you)

Raman: accha teek hai baitto..(ok sit)

Raman fastened his speed and drive the bike looking for her on the each side of rode..

Mihir: bhai aap kisko dhoondh rehe ho..(bhai are you searching for anyone?)

Raman: han..woh ledki..(yah ..that girl)

Mihir: kaun?(who)

Raman: ishita..

Mihir: jo aapke pass ayi thi woh?

Raman:han

Mihir: lekin bhai aap usse kyun dhoondh rehe ho?(but bhai why you're searching for her)

Raman: hospital leke aya tha main usse patha nahi kaha gayab ho geyi..(I takes her to the hospital but don't know where she went)

Mihir: par kyun bhai?(bhu why bhai)

Raman: woh sab main tujhe baad mein bathaunga..pehale tu dekhna kahi hai ki nahi..(I will tell you later now first you look is she anywhere)

After searching for her sometime raman thinks to search her at the house..thinking that he went there but it was also empty..

Now it was getting very late and sky began to get dark but raman didn't find ishita anywere..

Raman:kahan dhoondhu mein ab usse..asked a worried raman to mihir..(where I will search her)

Mihir:aap ithna tension kyun le rehe ho bhai..geyi hogi kahi..chalo hum bhi chalthe hai..(bhai why are you taking so much tension..she went somewhere...)

Raman: aisa nahi hai mihir..i don't know what I am feeling..mujhe nahi legtha ki woh waisi nahi hai jaise ki woh mujhe dikhana chahthi hai..(its not like that mihir..i don't think she is like that which she wants to show me)

Mihir:mathlab..(means)

Raman: I don't know anything.but now I have have to find her..

Mihir: bhai its getting late...ithni raath ko kahan dhoontenge usse..

Raman:tu yehi ruk main ek aur baar dekhke atha hun..

Mihir:teek hai..

Raman starts his bike and ride it through the dark road..he was having only one thing in his mind that is ishita..riding his bike through a lonely place suddenly his eyes went on a car which is look like banged with a tree..

Raman: oh shit..ish..ishita..Realizing its her car he runs to there..but find it empty which made him more worried..

Where is she? Raman asked to himself..

He searched her for the nearby places but it went wail..he sat on the road thinking "what he do now?"

He was blank at that time but inside his heart was not letting him to give-up..he sat at the road thinking ways to search her..

"police" he whispered.."no no I can't go the police till I don't know about the full matter"..

Getting up from the road he again runs to her car thinking he will get something that will help him to reach her..after searching some time he find something and it was her mobile..he take it quickly from the place and look for anyone's number who is related to her..but for his surprise her phone has only one number that too un saved..

"What the" kisi ka number bhi nahi hai..saying he began to throw it that's when his mind runs through the unsaved number..Getting a doubt he again read it carefully..what shocked him as it was his number..yes she has only his number on his phone..

"now what is this?" my number..he looks confuse.."Yah sure" hoga bhi kyun na.she wants me to kill her na..saying he placed the phone back..

When he was about to close the door his eyes again got stuck with something and this time it was a small diary..which is look like personal..

Taking it in his hand he opened it..his eyes got some happiness seeing a lovely photo on the first page..an elderly man sitting in a chair hugging a lovely girl..For him it does not take any second to identify the girl as ishita..But the elderly man..He don't know him..But the photo saying that its her father..and she was looking very happy in this photo..

When he taks a jump to the next page he find something written in it.."MY LAST DAY 28th FEBRUARY"

He don't know what he is feeling after reading it..Shocked or confused? But one thing is he knows that its ishita who written it..

Raman:1st FEB..means today..mathlab..aaj last day? Oh god is she written about her death? He asked to himself..

"but..but where is she.." kahan dhoondhu mein usse? He started to panic and it is obvious now that there is a big problem behind her..

Tears were appearing Raman's eyes and he don't know why his eyes are filling for an unknown girl. who he met just one day before..Feeling like there is no use to stay near the car he again starts his bike and starts his searching for her..

He was not ready to given up on her because he was sure that the only person who can save her is only him..it's his think or not but he wants to save her from everything..

Raman was getting more worried about her..he didn't know how to calm him down, he didn't even know how will he save her, from whom? From Anyone else or from she herself?

After a while ramans bike got damaged on the middle of road..it was night at 11 so he will not get any other vehicle in this lonely road..and the only option he have is to walk..

Walking through the road his eyes were only searching for her..he took his phone and tried to call mihir but it showing his phone is not having any signals..

Raman: what the hell..he fisted his palm getting angry on his situation..

Raman: now how will I search for her..

There were no housed nearby..no streetlights..it was pitch black..as black as could be..the tall trees blocked at the moon light which is trying to peep out to him..

Suddenly at the corner of his eyes he notice a glimpses of figure which is coming near to him..Clearing his vision on that person he realized it's a girl..Which given him a hope that may be its ishita.. with the desperation to know who it is he too runs through her..

He stopped his steps looking at the figure to stop her feet but that doesn't happened..in the dark night before he can see her face she bumped with him which made raman to take a hold on her tightly..at the next moment without any lights on her face he realized its ishita..Who he was searching like a mad..

Taking his phone in a jiffy he showed the flash light on her face..she is not in a state to stand properly..she was looking very week..her eyes were teary..her lips are dry..her messy hair and tearing dress telling him that she was running from a bug trouble..

He tried to call her by tapping her cheek..with an half open eyes he whispered only one thing which is clearly audible to him..

"I told you to kill me Raman..." that's it it was her last word before she get unconscious..

Her unconscious state was not bothering him that much what she said to him a while ago..Because he is sure that she got unconscious because of her week state but the words left from her mouth is telling him an another story.a girl who wants to kill herself looking like running from someone to save her life..

After a while walking with her for his relief he heard a vehicle sound..Tightening his hold on her he gets ready to ask for help..Like god is with him it was mihir and the kaka who mihir met at ishitas house when he is waiting for raman..from mihir kakka get to know about ishita and he too come with mihir..

Seeing an unconscious ishita in Ramans arm kakka didn't reacted anything but just asked" is she ok?"

Nodding his head raman made shita lay on the back side and he too settled himself there placing ishitas head on his lap..

After a while they all reached at ishitas house..raman took ishita in his arms andwalked to her room..placing her on the bed he made her lay comfortably...

"ab tum log ja sakthe ho" the kakka said to raman and mihir which is surprise for raman..

Raman: why? You can't see she is not ok..she needs anyone near her..

Kakka: I said go from here..you don't know anything..if she will see you two here she will not tolerate..

Raman: are you really a person or not..aap ko dikh nahi reha kis halath mein hai yeh..

Kakka: mujhe patha hai she is not ok..but..

Raman: but what?

Kakka: kuch nahi tum log jao..

Raman: no..now I will go only after hearing the truth from you..tell me what's wrong with her..why she wants to kill herself..please tell me dam it..

Kakka: idon't know any thing..don't ask me about her..

Raman: now..you have to tell me..tell me..please..tell meee..

Raman got high and hold kakkas shoulder tightly pressurizing him to tell the truth..

"Kyun ki woh nahi chahthi ki koyi aur usse mare" kakka screamed to raman..

Raman: what do you mean? He asked in a confused state..

Kakka:mere saath chalo..saying he takes raman to an another room and said..

Kakka: I don't know much about her..when she comes here to stay before 3 months I was here..due to her good heart she told me to stay here..first two days I didn't felt anything fishy in her behavior..babiji na khar se khuch khathe the yah peethe the..every day I thows the food in dustbin..but one day some people comes here I don't know whose that persons..maine babiji se poocha bhi nahi kyunki ek bahar wale ko woh yeh sab kyun bathayegi..

Raman: is that her cousins aur..

Kakka: I don't know about them but han who ladi thi aur uske sath ek aadmi bhi tha..

Raman: but why she is like this?

Kakka: when the people left from here I went to call baby ji for dinner but what I see there that shocked me..

Raman: what happened?

Kakka: she was laying on the floor covering with blood..i tried to call the people who left from there for help but they have already gone..after that any how I called a doctor and treated her..but when she got her semse back she lashes out me saying why I am saved her..i don't get the exact matter..that day baby didn't come out from her room..

"one day I heard her talking to someone..and she was saying that she will gave money and the has to kill her intend of that.."

Ramans eyes widened with shock hearing ishita all ready tried to hire someone else to kill her before him

"as per the days passed I got know about that she hires many peoples to kill herself because now she don't want to commit a suicide..:

Before 2 weeks I heard she is asking someone about mr.raman bhalla.. she wants to hire him to kill her because the people she hired is taking so much time to kill her..

Raman again got a shock hearing kakkas words..

Kakka: one think I am sure that she is not like this before but a happy child..bas ithna hi jantha hun mein..bakki sab ab babiji hi batha sakthi hai..

Raman: kakka are you sure she hired many goons to kill her..

Kakka: han beta I am sure..lekin tum kaise baby ji ko janthe ho?

Raman: because I am the one who ishita met last time to kill herself..

Kakka: raman?

Raman: yes raman bhalla..

Kakka: lekin tum tho baby ji ko baccha rehe ho..(but you are saving baby ji)

Raman: yes because I don't want to kill her..he said looking straight to kakka

Kakka:why?

Raman: don't know..but I don't want to kill her..bas ithna patha hai mujhe...

Saying he looked at her laying figure and an unknown pain felt inside his heart..

Har ghadi badal raha hai roop zindagi
Chaav hai kahhi hai dhoop zidnagi
Har pal yahan jee bhar jiyo
Jo hai sama, kal ho na ho

Har ghadi badal raha hai roop zindagi
Chaav hai kahhi hai dhoop zidnagi
Har pal yahan jee bhar jiyo
Jo hai sama, kal ho na ho

So friends that it..I know the update is little short but I promise will update soon a long part..hit the like button and do comments...ignore typing mistakes..

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Res I am first
Yippee

Unres
OMG it was so damn good
I felt so bad for ishita.
What is wrong with her
Why she is in so much pain
Lots of questions in my mind 
Loved Raman's concern for ishita