Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Dill mill gayye option kyu nhi h??
Insab me se Mjht thn ipkknd..
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Havent watched any of these except few epidodes of MJHT.

And when it comes to best serials i will choose DD metro snd National serial over these cable dramas. Aarohan with its 13 episodes was one of the best serial. Then there is sea hawks, Itihaas, Kaliren, Junoon, Betaal Pachhisi, Shaktimaan. Even Golden Hours serials like Dushman, Piya Bina, Kavita, Maan were better than these serials

Omg I just loved itihas,kalirein,shikwah,piya bina,maan,zindagi milke bitayenge and many more DD shows 😳
soumya1997 thumbnail
from the list,kahin toh hoga.both mjht and ipk were trash shows.i never understood the hype around these shows.kahin toh hoga became shit too after a certain point but atleast it had good actors unlike mjht or ipk
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AyeChavanni

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">We got similar tastes. YAYY another Gulaal fan! Shararat Season 2 is coming out BTW with the same cast. I am super excited for it😃</font>
I liked Sanjeevani too.. Rahul/Juhi were LOVE but I hated Simran for all that plotting. They really ruined the show.
And yeah Sarabhai VS Sarabhai was a class apart.

Gulaal is one of my all time fav shows...Kesar-Gulaal are love ❤️ I love your siggy...

I know Shararat season 2 is coming with old cast, YAY. Super excited, and I think it might be a finite series this time. :)

Ya, I think everyone who watched Sanjeevni hated Simran.😆

And I miss lighthearted comedy shows like Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai :/
Pyaar ki Yeh ek kahan till  werewolves  entry...  Ipk  geet r full  copies of sujal kashish...  Then that kaisa Yeh pyaar hai couple...  Also I used to like madhubala 
pallavi25 thumbnail

KAISA YEH PYAR HAI

The only serial I have watched from episode 1 to last episode 

Edited by pallavi25 - 7 years ago
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pyar ki ye ek kahani .May be only ekta show which I liked and still miss that show.
Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Pyar ki ye ek kahani .May be only ekta show which I liked and still miss that show.

Best track was sid n maithli  entry. Mm it was amazing but after d leap they ruined it
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deepakloveskat

Best track was sid n maithli  entry. Mm it was amazing but after d leap they ruined it

Ya that leap was horrible with atrangi characters😆 
But still pkyek was thousands tym better than nagin.Im comparing these two as both are supernatural show