Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ThithliDhost

From some spoilers, looks like soumya leaves OM and SSO gets furious and oders Rudy to bring her back.. so Rudy in DBO will be searching for soumya.. ðŸ˜†.. OM goes to bareli and Rudy goes god knows where to ðŸ˜†.. Shivaay does not have to deal with anything, that is what Annika is there for .kalawathi/Annika will set everything right! 
Btw, read somewhere that Gouri will be dress designer for GODs in the temple  in Bareli.. Shivaay mentioned a temple today na? And gouri is very protective of the temple. Om's hotel project will be all abt destroying the temple so gouri will do everything to mess up OM's plan.. That where the om-gouri tashan starts 😃 ..

Wow such an "exciting" storyline😆...I'm blown away.

Rudy I think will still be seen in IB more...they can't pack away Anika ke chhote devarji aise hi...no way...he's her partner in crime :P...Billu toh kuch karta hi nahin😆...

Most of DBO has been established for Om-Gauri, it's pretty obvious...Rudy ka temporary hi ho sakta hai OM leaving track to go find Soumya. 
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The setup is lame to the power of tiffany😕

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ok so DBO ka setup today...lol 

What all we were expecting...ki Om will storm off leaving the Oberois behind, REBEL hoga, will start life on his own terms...and kya niklaa? Shivaay GIFTING him a project? ðŸ¤£   Talk about entitled...ghanta rebellion...lol yahaan bhi he needed Shivaay to handhold him through something *facepalm*😆
Puri story hi SSO ne setup kiya hai... Zameen ke side mein mandar hai where Gouri puja karegi.. and she will fight with Om to save the mandir - because isq pooja hai  And it is also owned by kali Thakur jo gunda hai ðŸ˜• Om ki life mein sab tarah ka tashan set😆 and apparently this story is not for TRPs ðŸ˜†

Obros wala scene was a token one put in to smooth over the transition...I think ab toh rare hi honge their scenes with each other...probably phone calls honge...Shivaay akela hi NBs ko battle karega in Mumbai😆...oh wait, Anika toh hogi iska saath dene ke liye😆
Ohhh Puhllzzz AY.. ðŸ˜† Video calls.. ðŸ˜† I'm surpised DBO ka signature step nahi kiya aaj ðŸ˜›

The most hilarious in all this is the fact that Om is doing all this to give 100 crores to Svetlana🤣...
No No.. He is also doing this to prove something to Tej and protect Jhanvi?? I have no idea how or what this something is..
so basically he's earning money to pay to the blackmailer? ðŸ¤£  and Shivaay is like sure brother, go ahead and earn money to pay a blackmailer🤣🤣🤣 Waah whattay storyline😆😆
SSO toh gadha hai gadha.. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
And blackmail hai kya? She will break off the engagement.. Okay thik hai...What is the impact?? ðŸ˜• 

blackorwhite thumbnail

More like IN-famous😆...and ROFL@ bold🤣🤣  

Yes, I expect this CC will be stalked too😆...but the only plus side of being in the CC section is there is no such thing as "off-topic"...so enjoy it while it lasts😆

Phillauri ka trailer is the only other non-IB topic that I had commented on ðŸ˜³ Meri IF life seriously tumse hi start and end hoti hai AY ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

People are free to stalk.. I have no issue.. bas report-report game nahi kehlna mujhe.. Shivaay ka challenge challenge is more than enough to keep me busy :P

Why enjoy it while it lasts?? ðŸ˜•
blackorwhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThithliDhost

And gouri is very protective of the temple. Om's hotel project will be all abt destroying the temple so gouri will do everything to mess up OM's plan.. That where the om-gouri tashan starts 😃 ..

Ohh seriously yehi story hai ðŸ˜• Meine toh guess maara mere post mein 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

LOL I was anticipating ki hoga yeh...they are looking for any excuse to report the topics these days...bas delayed reaction hota hai cuz the mod is busy I guess...time lagta hai to catch up on the threads😆...KZK was discussed like two days back aur aaj warning mili😆...anyways, again, it's all your fault BW cuz tumne KVB ko mention kiya...😛😆

You guys will have to control your chatting and off topic tendencies a bit if you don't want the threads closed😆...chit-chat ke liye yeh wala CC use kar lo.

arre humarI cc to only 2% hoti hai baaki toh we are always talking about the show only isse toh kahin zyada doosre threads main nonsense hoti hai

chalo khair koi na 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Puri story hi SSO ne setup kiya hai... Zameen ke side mein mandar hai where Gouri puja karegi.. and she will fight with Om to save the mandir - because isq pooja hai  And it is also owned by kali Thakur jo gunda hai ðŸ˜• Om ki life mein sab tarah ka tashan set😆 and apparently this story is not for TRPs ðŸ˜†  LOL yeah right it's not for TRPs...who are they kidding...this is like the ultimate safe storyline for TRPs...godliness, check...small town girl, check, atyachaari gunda, check check check😆...obviously they will play it safe...they are trying to expand the TRPs for this slot...and risks are not an option...lol what's funny to me is that they STILL don't get WHAT  a spinoff actually is😆...they've left enough threads behind still connecting Om to IB...like his FIANCEE Svetlana🤣🤣 so how it's definitely an extension of IB more than anything else...puri story bhi SSO se set up karvaayi hai as you said😆

Ohhh Puhllzzz AY.. ðŸ˜† Video calls.. ðŸ˜† I'm surpised DBO ka signature step nahi kiya aaj ðŸ˜›  hahahaha I want Anika to do more Oh PUHLEAAASES to Billu...arey DBO step they usually do in HAPPY moments...aaj toh SAD the na JUDAAAI ke gham mein😆

No No.. He is also doing this to prove something to Tej and protect Jhanvi?? I have no idea how or what this something is..

SSO toh gadha hai gadha.. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
And blackmail hai kya? She will break off the engagement.. Okay thik hai...What is the impact?? ðŸ˜•   LOL blackmail is that she will apparently leave Tej if Om gives her 100 crores😆😆...logic ki zaroorat thodi na hai yahaan pe...hahaha Om basically left his still lying burnt mom to go build some hotel for Shivaay😆...and the fact that he still has Svet as his fiancee while he romances new girl...yeh toh SACH mein Billu ka bhai hi nikla...who ran after Anika despite having a fiancee Tia🤣🤣🤣

@kunal ka pda man bohat zyada hai bohat jaldi isi liye bohat fake hai
@ om getting a project in bheek from shivaay were you seriously expecting him to do anything on his own? shivaay pappu hoga but he doesn't need everything in bheek . om just isn't capable of doing ANYTHING on his own yeh toh apni shadi pe bhi Bolega shivaay tu kar le mere liye 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Phillauri ka trailer is the only other non-IB topic that I had commented on ðŸ˜³ Meri IF life seriously tumse hi start and end hoti hai AY ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

People are free to stalk.. I have no issue.. bas report-report game nahi kehlna mujhe.. Shivaay ka challenge challenge is more than enough to keep me busy :P

Why enjoy it while it lasts?? ðŸ˜•

LOLL tum abhi IF ko samajh nahin paayi, BW...report-report game khelna toh yahaan ka hallmark hai...aadat daal lo😆...

Enjoy it while it lasts cuz my infamy usually follows me everywhere...and I'm not  saying this in a smug way😆...No idea what post will get randomly reported again so enjoy the threads while they exist😆

@Fary: I know...there was pretty minimal chatting in the threads but you know how IF is...they need excuses to post notes over any random people reporting...so I'm not surprised😆
Edited by AreYaar - 7 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

@kunal ka pda man bohat zyada hai bohat jaldi isi liye bohat fake hai

@ om getting a project in bheek from shivaay were you seriously expecting him to do anything on his own? shivaay pappu hoga but he doesn't need everything in bheek . om just isn't capable of doing ANYTHING on his own yeh toh apni shadi pe bhi Bolega shivaay tu kar le mere liye 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  FULLY POSSIBLE🤣🤣🤣  aur Billu kar bhi lega...ANYTHING for his brothers🤣🤣🤣...Anika gayi bhaad mein😆

Poor Gori Sarma though...expect karegi Om, mil jaayega BILLU🤣🤣...maybe Om will run off to go find Ishaana again🤣

Wow such an "exciting" storyline😆...I'm blown away.

Rudy I think will still be seen in IB more...they can't pack away Anika ke chhote devarji aise hi...no way...he's her partner in crime :P...Billu toh kuch karta hi nahin😆...

Most of DBO has been established for Om-Gauri, it's pretty obvious...Rudy ka temporary hi ho sakta hai OM leaving track to go find Soumya. 

Rudy ko bas waapis le aayein main khush 

about the storyline literally the same as sanam ahil where ahil needed the land for some project and Sanam was like it's for my dhaaba *how original* so he ended up burning it lol