Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArShi OS : CHAKKAR KYA HAI? What's Going On? [Posted on 10th Feb]

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

NOTE : Readers knowing Hindi, please skip the shaded part of translation...

Readers not knowing Hindi, read the shaded translation in brackets.

CHAKKAR KYA HAI?

What's Going On?

Arnav was very upset with Khushi after a quarrel. Khushi tried her best to bring Arnav back to his normal mode, but in vain. Arnav didn't even want to look at her. Khushi felt very bad now. She didn't know what to do. She was thinking of more ways to make Arnav forget his anger and love her. Just then she saw Arnav getting ready and taking the car keys. She hurried behind him asking, "Kahan jaa rahe hain aap?"  (Where are you going?)

"How does that matter to you?" said Arnav angrily as he walked past Khushi.

Khushi frowned. But she was determined to mend Arnav's mood. "Batayiye na, where are you going?" she asked again. But Arnav just ignored her.

Khushi quickly took her phone and purse and went behind him. As Arnav walked out of the door, he noticed Khushi following him.

"Where are you going?" he asked her, irritated.

"I am coming with you..." she said flashing the most innocent smile.

Arnav was about to say something in anger but stopped. "Koi fayda nahi isay kuchh bol ke... No use at all!" he thought and got into the car. Khushi too quickly got into the passenger seat. Arnav threw an angry glance at her and she returned a dramatic smile. "What the..." Arnav was very irritated.

Khushi had decided to keep smiling and show herself happy whatever Arnav said.

Arnav just shook his head in disbelief murmuring, "This girl is impossible!" as he ignited the engine.

Arnav parked the car in front of a five-star hotel. He killed the engine and got down. Khushi too came out waiting to see what next. "Laad Governor mujhe date pe le ke aaya hai kya?" she thought in excitement. (Has Laad Governor brought me here on a date?)

Khushi followed Arnav to the entrance. The door was opened for them and Khushi was about to step in happily when Arnav took away all her happiness.

"Tum yahin ruko!" he said bluntly. "Meri ek bohot important meeting hai client ke saath... So you please stay here! I don't want you to mess up my meeting, samjhi!!" (I have an important meeting with my client)

Saying so, Arnav went in. Khushi sadly turned to go search for a place to sit outside. Arnav came to her, "Khushi" he called out.

"I knew he would come!" thought Khushi, "Laad Governor itne bhi bure nahi hain..." She smiled waiting anxiously for Arnav to speak. (Laad Governor is not that bad...)

"Yun daant dikhana band karo!!" he said. (Stop showing teeth like this!!)

Khushi's anxiousness drained away in a moment. Arnav further said, "Main buss yeh kehne aaya tha ki jab tak main meeting khatam kar ke baahar na aaun, ek jagah pe chupchap baithi rehna... I don't want any problems because of you, samjhi?!" And he walked away leaving Khushi staring at him in shock and disbelief. (I had had come here just to say that till I come out finishing my meeting, sit silently at one place...)

Khushi was very angry now. "Aisa kaise bol sakte hain mujhe? Meri koi keemat hi nahi Arnav ji ko!!" (How can he say that to me? Don't I mean anything to Arnav ji!)

She was walking up and down in a passage near the entrance. "Aaj toh main Arnav ji ko mana ke rahungi!!" she said to herself. "Main bhi dekhti hoon iss akdu mein kitni akad hai!!" (I will make sure Arnav ji forgets his anger at any cost!!)

Arnav came out after the meeting looking around for Khushi but didn't find her. "Kahan gayi yeh ladki! Hope phir koi gadbad na ki ho humesha ki tarah..." he said looking around for her. (Where did this girl go! Hope she hasn't created any mess as usual...)

Just then he saw Khushi at a distance coming towards him. He saw her suddenly getting excited. He didn't understand the reason. And then he heard Khushi's happy voice, "Oh my God!! Karan?!!" Arnav realised Khushi was looking at some other guy. Karan came and hugged Khushi. Both were very excited to meet each other. Arnav was feeling jealous seeing both of them together. He just felt like going and interrupting them, but he decided to watch them secretly.

"After such a long time, Khushi!!" said Karan in excitement.

"Yeah! So good to see you after all these years!!" replied Khushi.

"How are you? You got married, right? Where's your husband?" asked Karan.

"Honge kahin meeting mein... Who cares!" said Khushi. (Must be in some meeting... Who cares!)

Arnav was angered listening to that. "Who cares?!!" he thought, "What does she mean? Meri koi keemat hi nahi usay?" (Do I mean nothing to her?) He continued watching Khushi and Karan secretly.

"Achha hua tum mil gaye, Karan..." said Khushi, "Waise bhi main yahan bohot bore ho rahi thi... Arnav ji bhi mujhe chhod ke chale gaye..." she complained. (Good that I met you, Karan... Anyways I was feeling very bored here... Arnav ji too went away leaving me...)

"Don't worry Khushi... Ab main hoon na tumhare saath, you will have the best time of your life with me!" said Karan with a wink. (Now that I am with you, you will have the best time of your life with me!)

Arnav clenched his fists as he listened to that. "How dare he!! Khushi's best time is only with me! Not with some Karan...!!"

Khushi was enjoying talking with Karan and Arnav was feeling very jealous.

"Coffee?" offered Karan.

"Sure!" said Khushi readily.

Khushi and Karan came to the entrance of the hotel. Karan opened the door for Khushi saying, "After you, my lady..." He then pulled the chair for Khushi to sit. He sat opposite to Khushi and held her hand in his asking, "What would you like to have, your highness?"

Khushi laughed heartily. "Whatever you would like to serve me, darling!" she replied.

Arnav was green with envy. He couldn't hold himself back anymore. "How can Khushi do this?! She is mine, only mine!" he said to himself as he walked to the table where Khushi and Karan were sitting. Banging his hand on the table, he yelled, "Chakkar kya hai?! What's going on?!"

Khushi and Karan stood up in shock.

"Arnav ji? Aap yahan?" asked Khushi, scared. "Meeting ho gayi aap ki?" (Arnav ji? You here? Are you done with your meeting?)

"Shut up!!" yelled Arnav. He held Khushi's hand and pulled her with him to the car and drove home without another word.

Khushi was standing in front of the mirror taking off her ear-rings. Arnav was walking up and down the room restlessly. He stopped suddenly and came near Khushi.

"Main tum se naraz hua iss ka mutlab yeh to nahi ki tum kisi aur ladke ke saath maze karo..." he said. (I was upset with you doesn't mean you can enjoy with any other guy...)

Khushi smiled to herself as she saw a restless Arnav through the mirror. "He was my college friend, Karan..." she replied, "Kitne saalon baad hum mile thay... Aap ne humein theek se baat bhi nahi karne di..." said Khushi in a complaining tone. (We had met after so long... You didn't even let us talk properly..)

"Theek se?!" said Arnav surprised, "Aur kitna theek se baat karni thi uss Karan se, haan? Hug kar liya, haath pakad liya, romantic baatein kar li... Aur kitna kareeb jaana tha?!" (Properly? What more properly did you want to talk to that Karan? You hugged, held hands, said all romantic stuff, how much closer did you want to go?)

Khushi was shocked. "Arnav ji? Kya hua hai aap ko? Hum aise hi mazak kar rahe thay... Kitna maza aa raha tha... Aap ne sab bigaad diya!" she said. (What has happened to you? We were just having fun. You spoilt it all!)

Arnav pulled her towards himself with force and held her tightly. "Tumhein sirf mere saath maza aata hai, samjhi! Kisi aur ke saath nahi!! You are mine! Aur sirf mujhe haq hai tumhein khushi dene ka! I can't see you enjoying with anyone else!!! Khushi please understand... Arey main naraz hua toh kya... Mujhe haq hai na tum pe naraz hone ka... Aise kaise tum kisi aur ke saath..." (You have fun only with me, understand! And with no one else! You are mine! And only I have the right to make you happy! I can't see you enjoying with anyone else!!! Khushi please understand... Even if I am upset, I have the right to be! How can you... with someone else...)

"Shhh..." said Khushi placing her palm on Arnav's mouth. "Kitna panic kar rahe hain aap... Main kisi aur ki kaise ho sakti hoon..." (Why do you panic so much... How can I be anyone else's...)

Arnav hugged Khushi tightly. He had never felt so possessive of her. "I am sorry, Khushi..." he said. Khushi broke the hug and kissed him on his cheek. Arnav hugged her again.

Khushi was smiling to herself. She typed a message... "Thank you so much! Our plan worked! You are my best friend ever!" and sent it to Karan.

Hope you liked it 😊 

All comments, views, criticism are most welcome...

To read my other stories, check the following link

Link to my Index of ArShi Stories

Edited by ..optimist.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked it .. at last Khushi learned to use her brain
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great short story 
It was a beautiful story to read and i really love the characters in this short story of your 
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
What an lovely OS
Loved Khushi's smartness in wooing Arnav along with Karan.
Thanks for the PM
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice os 
Possessive Arnav 
Thanks for PM
Missu_TR thumbnail
yupee Khushi plan worked
love it arnav jealousy
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the os 👏
Thank you for the pm 😃
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav is upset with Khushi but got jealous when he saw her with Karan. Loved Khushi-Karan drama so Arnav would come to normal mode.
Jade0001 thumbnail
A Masterpiece Indeed
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi knows how to get her Arnavji back and cool off his anger.. however her stunt does took Arnav's breath.. loved the amazing shot.. 

thanks for pm 😊