Another Ichhadhari Snake to enter this show!!

Pinkallious thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rishika-mihani-sabtv-s-ichhapyaari-naagin-170209

SABTV's Ichhapyaari Naagin (Alchemy Productions) will witness a new entry.
After Sonia Singh and Amit Dolawat, the makers have now roped in the beautiful looking TV actress Rishika Mihani.
Rishika, who last seen in Zee TV's Sanyukt, will portray a Naagin in the rib-tickler.
She will be seen playing the role of Divya, who would enter the Pratap family to seek revenge from Ichha (Priyal Gor).
When we contacted Rishika, she shared, "Yes, I am playing the character of Divya in the show. Today is my first day on set and I am looking forward to shoot and have fun with the cast."
We wish Rishika all the very best!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheshgc13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinkallious

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rishika-mihani-sabtv-s-ichhapyaari-naagin-170209

SABTV's Ichhapyaari Naagin (Alchemy Productions) will witness a new entry.
After Sonia Singh and Amit Dolawat, the makers have now roped in the beautiful looking TV actress Rishika Mihani.
Rishika, who last seen in Zee TV's Sanyukt, will portray a Naagin in the rib-tickler.
She will be seen playing the role of Divya, who would enter the Pratap family to seek revenge from Ichha (Priyal Gor).
When we contacted Rishika, she shared, "Yes, I am playing the character of Divya in the show. Today is my first day on set and I am looking forward to shoot and have fun with the cast."
We wish Rishika all the very best!

Another one!!!!!!!!!!!tat means after d spider problem finishes r side by side??????
I really need to watch d love story of Ichha-Babbal...plzz prolong d love moments of Ichha-Babbal...
Edited by maheshgc13 - 7 years ago
Pinkallious thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maheshgc13

Another one!!!!!!!!!!!tat means after d spider problem finishes r side by side??????
I really need to watch d love story of Ichha-Babbal...plzz prolong d love moments of Ichha-Babbal...

I think they will show after the spider track ends.