Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy Shivratri. Girls...
Mohit suited this role so perfectly, his acting, his voice and body language was just too apt. I have not seen all of the show, but a few scenes here and there. Just like you said, he had beautiful actresses as his leads. Sonarika and Mouni super gorgeous girls. I'm not familiar with this Pooja though. 

When Mohit was chosen for Ashoka I thought they're choosing the right guy. But the problem was not at all with Mohit but with the story they showed. What a nonsense crap in the name of history... Kalinga war was not even shown and the creatives gave interviews that they've explored all the facets of Ashoka and nothing more was left to show. Stupid idiots. Colors shouldn't take anymore historical shows and butcher them.

Edited by SudHaVeN- - 7 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Completed watching this Barun Sobti & Surbhi Jyothi's web series. They looked gorgeous as a couple. And both rocked in acting department too. Can see why Barun is loved by all. He is very good in expressing his emotions without words. And his romantic looks are to die for. Surbhi seems to be a good actress. The costumes were wonderful, she looked so pretty in every frame. 
The background story and their past wasn't that impactful for me. Otherwise it was a great romantic treat for a romance paithiyam like me๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† 
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SudHaVeN-

Completed watching this Barun Sobti & Surbhi Jyothi's web series. They looked gorgeous as a couple. And both rocked in acting department too. Can see why Barun is loved by all. He is very good in expressing his emotions without words. And his romantic looks are to die for. Surbhi seems to be a good actress. The costumes were wonderful, she looked so pretty in every frame.

The background story and their past wasn't that impactful for me. Otherwise it was a great romantic treat for a romance paithiyam like me๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Have heard of it from my roomie..but i hate the guy...he is over rated in the looks department..acting wise i havent seen any of his shows so no comments...surbhi is pretty of course...
I havent made up my mind to watch any of the shows at the moment...maybe binge watch beyhadh..only for Jennifer..damn..such a stunner she is...
Somewhere i have lost all the craze for any actor...As of now i only like one actor and you know who it is..its because he is my furst favourite And i still have a little craze for him..Sid..i love him in the romance department and ofcourse the physique department...but i long lost the craze for him..I only wanted to see him romance a genuinly beautiful face which is happening..so i am Happy...dont care if the dhow runs for years or for months..but the jodi got clicked..thats what i wanted
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Happy Shivratri. Girls...

Mohit suited this role so perfectly, his acting, his voice and body language was just too apt. I have not seen all of the show, but a few scenes here and there. Just like you said, he had beautiful actresses as his leads. Sonarika and Mouni super gorgeous girls. I'm not familiar with this Pooja though.

When Mohit was chosen for Ashoka I thought they're choosing the right guy. But the problem was not at all with Mohit but with the story they showed. What a nonsense crap in the name of history... Kalinga war was not even shown and the creatives gave interviews that they've explored all the facets of Ashoka and nothing more was left to show. Stupid idiots. Colors shouldn't take anymore historical shows and butcher them.

Mohit is the best choice for it bro..i saw the show and he was good at whatever he was shown doing..but the girls were Chosen badly...and the story was a disaster..if these people cant do a proper research on history before making it a show why are they even making a show about it and ruining the essence of it ๐Ÿ˜• Mohit is coming back in a non mytho non historic avatar...sometime later this year..as an army officer..looking forward for it..:only wish is that some dabba actress like froggie isnt cast opposite him..if that happens then i may never watch the show ๐Ÿ˜กEdited by Shambavishivam - 7 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Lav, can understand your lack of interest in actors in general. I've had some experiences too. That's when I made it clear to watch shows until it's good and not hang onto the shows just coz you like those actors. 
I know whom you're talking about, he seems to be a cool guy. 
As for Sid, I'm happy he got two beautiful ladies to act with. But the spoilers of that show are sounding like some bullshit stuff and not from Dabh creatives. I don't think I'll watch this show much longer even if I'm loving PaRi and Teni individually. 

You hate Barun, ๐Ÿ˜† but why? I do hate some actors, like KSG, for being a wife changer he is ๐Ÿคข ... Mohit is gonna in a non-mytho show, wow that's good news. I'll definitely look forward to it, bro! Let's see whom he's getting paired with. Don't worry, I don't think that can happen ๐Ÿ˜† 
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Lav, can understand your lack of interest in actors in general. I've had some experiences too. That's when I made it clear to watch shows until it's good and not hang onto the shows just coz you like those actors.

I know whom you're talking about, he seems to be a cool guy.
As for Sid, I'm happy he got two beautiful ladies to act with. But the spoilers of that show are sounding like some bullshit stuff and not from Dabh creatives. I don't think I'll watch this show much longer even if I'm loving PaRi and Teni individually.

You hate Barun, ๐Ÿ˜† but why? I do hate some actors, like KSG, for being a wife changer he is ๐Ÿคข ... Mohit is gonna in a non-mytho show, wow that's good news. I'll definitely look forward to it, bro! Let's see whom he's getting paired with. Don't worry, I don't think that can happen ๐Ÿ˜†

I never found Barun Handsome...or good looking..
Off late i have realised that i like men and not boys...Barun is someone in between ๐Ÿ˜† ennamo..enakke avanode face paarthale bore aiduven...
Just when i thought i have little craze for MR...shivratri happens and i see mahadev videos and pucs everywhere and i am in love with him again โค๏ธ He has never disappointed me so i dont get a reason not to like him ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And yea i am really really hoping that he doesnt get a certain someone as his lead...if that happens then maybe i will say good bye to mohit too...my hatred for her is too much...she ruined something which i was emotionally connected to and i shall never forgive that b*tch for that..and if she lands up being mohit's costar...i will never wish anything good for her in this life...i hope she sticks her thing onto theatres only
Sudharies thumbnail
Yep Lav, you've been saying quite often lately that you're more into manly guys than boyish looks๐Ÿ˜†
You know what, I can drool at anyone (men and women included) without any kinda bias๐Ÿคฃ but then it just ends there. 
Were you thinking that you lost your craze for MR? I think not. You've always been talking about him and I don't think it had reduced or anything. If he comes in a normal fiction I really want him to have a good powerful role, and plot, coz it'd be fun to watch how he manages that...

As for Barun I used to wonder why people love him so much especially ArShi couple are like crazily loved, whom I never found that attractive. They were cute but not as much as people describe them to be. So wanted to know how he is in this web series, to try and understand if he's that good as an actor. Did you watch Dsdt yesterday, it was a good episode. 

Just chill dude, you don't have to fear about this. It won't happen. 
Have a great weekend, gals๐Ÿ˜Š
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Yep Lav, you've been saying quite often lately that you're more into manly guys than boyish looks๐Ÿ˜†

You know what, I can drool at anyone (men and women included) without any kinda bias๐Ÿคฃ but then it just ends there.
Were you thinking that you lost your craze for MR? I think not. You've always been talking about him and I don't think it had reduced or anything. If he comes in a normal fiction I really want him to have a good powerful role, and plot, coz it'd be fun to watch how he manages that...

As for Barun I used to wonder why people love him so much especially ArShi couple are like crazily loved, whom I never found that attractive. They were cute but not as much as people describe them to be. So wanted to know how he is in this web series, to try and understand if he's that good as an actor. Did you watch Dsdt yesterday, it was a good episode.

Just chill dude, you don't have to fear about this. It won't happen.
Have a great weekend, gals๐Ÿ˜Š

I saw the epi..it was completely Rashmi's show...she nailed it yesterday...i liked that scene where parth spots her in the bar and she leaves the area..teni is holding his hands and he is calling out to shorvari..he isnt able to follow shorvari..he isnt able to stay with teni...i liked that scene...as much as i feel bad for teni...i was glad that he left her hand eventually ๐Ÿฅฑ lets see where the show goes..
About thr last part..she better stay away from mohit...else i shall curse that b*tch from the core of my heart...she got to work with sid..that was a lucky draw for her..her aukaath is restrained to old actors like hiten olyEdited by Shambavishivam - 7 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shambavishivam

I saw the epi..it was completely Rashmi's show...she nailed it yesterday...i liked that scene where parth spots her in the bar and she leaves the area..teni is holding his hands and he is calling out to shorvari..he isnt able to follow shorvari..he isnt able to stay with teni...i liked that scene...as much as i feel bad for teni...i was glad that he left her hand eventually ๐Ÿฅฑ lets see where the show goes..

It really was Rashmi's show. She was just perfect in every scene, with Sid I still feel he lacks something in emotional scenes, can't say it exactly what. Jasmine toh was like a bomb and exploded al the frustration on Shorvari in a drunken state. The show is not going in a way I expected it to, mainly Shorvari and Teni's rapport. Need to wait and watch
Sudharies thumbnail