Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One hilarious scene coming soon in our #Mappillai serial. Can't wait to watch it.

Credits : FB
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CandyCrushh

One hilarious scene coming soon in our #Mappillai serial. Can't wait to watch it.

Credits : FB

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: migan

Also wish they show Ramya more responsible seeing the 3rd sister take care of house work etc they could help not sure

i think beginning of the serial someone mention ramya salary is enough to support her education only nu.

Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update.

Last scene was so cute.

For soem reason I feel Ramya character is not too strong and she may sway listening to the bad sister.

I wonder what vengence mom an last daughter has against Jeya she does so much

Also wish they show Ramya more responsible seeing the 3rd sister take care of house work etc they could help not sure

I remember they showing in one episode that the third sister is voluntarily doing the household chores nu. I remember Shakthi saying once to Jaya that cooking is the only thing that she does good so let her do that nu. Since she is doing it willingly thatsy think Ramya and all letting her do. Remember this is Mapillai show. So only after our Beku Mapillai's arrival, he would change and fix everyone else's problems 😆. Athu verikum no one would care and continue to be the same. Haha. Intha Senthil chummave ippadi sothapu sothapunu sothapuraane wonder how he will fix others problems 😆
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Hopper

Hats off to you Ramya'. Only becoz of her this big problem got solved easily. So sweet to her to say that Jaya is so special to her and her family nu 😳. Thanks to the CV team for joining her with RS team instead of the Delhi Daredevils 😡. But still the promo is kind of confusing. She burning the picture of Senthil 😲. Maybe with that she is trying to burn off all the feelings she had for him 😕. I really want her to move on. Hope the team would very soon introduce a pair for her 😳

Senthil already stomach burning with the name of Deepak. I'm sure he is gonna sothapufy again and Deepak is gonna take advantage of this situation in getting misunderstandings between them. This Deepak story is same as her teacher boyfriend in SM1. There also she says the same reasons that she didn't love him but were good friends and he wanted her to marry so she agreed and then he became so possessive and so they broke up nu. The same reasons here too. Appadi ippadi Arache maave arachitu irukaange. Waiting to see who this Deepak is? The same old teacher of SM ah or the real Deepak ah nu 😊
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

I remember they showing in one episode that the third sister is voluntarily doing the household chores nu. I remember Shakthi saying once to Jaya that cooking is the only thing that she does good so let her do that nu. Since she is doing it willingly thatsy think Ramya and all letting her do. Remember this is Mapillai show. So only after our Beku Mapillai's arrival, he would change and fix everyone else's problems 😆. Athu verikum no one would care and continue to be the same. Haha. Intha Senthil chummave ippadi sothapu sothapunu sothapuraane wonder how he will fix others problems 😆

Lols Athu true avan vanthu than sari pannum
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ratna.
I still think Ramya character is Grey - I liked her in restaurant scene but burning his picture and her face in precap no no not right.

Who is teacher boyfriend in SM1?

It is cute at the same time weird to see them calling neenga vanga pongga hen vada poda nnu
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update ratna.

I still think Ramya character is Grey - I liked her in restaurant scene but burning his picture and her face in precap no no not right.

Who is teacher boyfriend in SM1?

It is cute at the same time weird to see them calling neenga vanga pongga hen vada poda nnu

@bold - Meenatchi's coworker character.. the one who picked her up on his bike when Saro saw her @ school.. that one.. I am not sure of the actor's name..
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update everyone!