munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
😳 Do you all think Jassi hates Purab? The way she was blaming Purab for all that has happened to her. Purab makes a perfect scapegoat for all that has happened. Well i have got something to say to the directors JJKN will be off air very soon if they dont get Purab back!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think jassi hates Purab.But she certainly has gone into depression.

I don't think JJKN is going to  go off air if Purab doesn't come back because his exit has generated a huge curiosity and ppl are again hopeful that the scene will shift back to Gulmohar which is already happenning.There are loads of ppl out there who are past the age of drooling after one character & will watch a show regardless of who is there if it comes up with enough twists and turns.

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

There are loads of ppl out there who are past the age of drooling after one character & will watch a show regardless of who is there if it comes up with enough twists and turns.

hehehe now imagine sum old grandma going "omg hez soo hot!" 😆
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anniegupta_

hehehe now imagine sum old grandma going "omg hez soo hot!" 😆

and also upset because her hotty left the serial....😆

or hotty is back on track with jassi...

pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

I don't think jassi hates Purab.But she certainly has gone into depression.

I don't think JJKN is going to  go off air if Purab doesn't come back because his exit has generated a huge curiosity and ppl are again hopeful that the scene will shift back to Gulmohar which is already happenning.There are loads of ppl out there who are past the age of drooling after one character & will watch a show regardless of who is there if it comes up with enough twists and turns.

it will not go off air..but it has certainly lost its zing...the tension between armaan and purab and all the speculation made the show interesting. armaan fans loved to hate purab and purab fans loved to hate armaan and that kept everybody hooked.with purab's very ugly exit(bear with me...i did not mind his exit as much as i minded its stupid reason...worse yet jassi is blaming him for everything) the balance of the story is lost ....either something interesting comes up or the show will lose its foothold very fast.

Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi, i have no clue why purab left he was so cool. I know the drama could go on for years but without purab it would be a little annoying... i am sad that purab left and hope he comes back...
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi, i have no clue why purab left he was so cool. I know the drama could go on for years but without purab it would be a little annoying... i am sad that purab left and hope he comes back...and i don't think jassi hates purab she's just really sad...and hopes he'll come back(mabey, is that what she thinks? i ono)
ritu thumbnail
Look if T & D did not wanted to have SS back they wud definetely not have used his earlier scenes , they cud have replaced him with another actor and turn him negative by doing bad things, but since they have not got any new actor i think are keeping an option of bringing him back if the TRPs reach the paataal lok.