Mayur FF : Sanam Re Complete FF

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys Arisha here.. I am rosid fans but love mayur to.. This ff I write on rosid long back jasmine di want that I convert in mayur.. Hope u all guys love it... I am still afraid to post as I don't know u all like it not still I am posting

Edited by arisharosid20 - 7 years ago
Mayank & Nupur = Mayur

Anmol & Sirshti Mayur Kids...

Amar :
Hy dear would love to read ur mayur ff plzzz continue soon ...
Part 1:
In college all college is up down because cool handsome & dashing boy of college Mayank Sharma all girls madly behind him..but he only love with cute, sweet & lovely girl Nupur Shergal.. but know what happening Mayank standing edge of terrace & saying...
Mayank: Nupur I Love U..if U don't accept I will jump from there...with Nupur all college stopping Mayank..Nupur thinking what I do with these boy..yes I love him madly but what I do know..
Mayank about to jump...
Nupur shout no..
Mayank:then say what I want to hear..
Nupur: okay Plz don't jump..
I love U too...
Mayank: yeh. Hui na bat I coming... Mayank run downstairs Nupur run upstairs... both finally came in front.. Nupur blush ..

Mayank pull her & hug her tightly... Nupur to hug him.
Nupur: what this naughty boy.I know I tell U..that I want U confess me in unique way but U took my life..I love U Mayank ji..Mayank Peck her forehead.. I love U to na Yr..
Mayank pin Nupur to wall go closer to her face Peck her lips...enjoyed movement for long..Nupur blush hide on his chest...
Suddenly someone came from trance...
Sirshti:papa were are U lost?
Anmol: yes papa..
Mayank: nothing Cuties..
Sirshti:papa we hungry..
Both are brother and sister...Anmol is 6 years or sirshti 4 years
Mayank took both in his hands and go to dining table.. feed them food..
Mayank made both ready for school... both Cuties run upstairs..
Saying mama mama..
Mayank stop them..
Mayank: Cuties mama sleeping not well.. OK don't disturb her..
Both say OK kiss on Mayank cheeks..
Suddenly they heard hi Cuties...
Sirshti: amar chachu..she rush & hug his leg...he pick her arms..Anmol to rush he pick him too..
Then amar drop to them to bus..Mayank rush upstairs & saying sorry babies your mama conditions not good.. today how I bear if U both ..
Mayank open door with food plate.

After many years read a mayur ff.Felt nostalgic. Thankyou for posting this on my request. Mayank is so madly in love that he emotionally blackmailed nupur that he will jump down from the terrace.loved nupur confessing her love and kiss was romantic .so it was fb.now they have kids.loved ranvi veera as sirshti anmol.amar kids scene was nice. Is nupur sick?what happened to her?Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
thanks arisha for writing mn ff and also thanks to jasmin also. very nice start. lovely mayur confession in fb part. wow mayur had kids and what nupur is sick. kya hua use?

Part 2:

Mayank enter in room..saw Nupur she playing with her fingers..

Mayank: Nupur...Nupur saw Mayank she sign came near..Mayank go near..sit beMayanke her.. 

Nupur: Mayank ji khol do..dard horahi hai..

Mayank saw ropes tears on his eyes..

Nupur: Mayank ji I promise I will behave like good girl open it feeling pain..Mayank can't bear about to open.. 

Amar shout.. 

Amar:Mayank.. Nupur hold Mayank... 

Amar:Mayank what are U doing... don't open Nupur..

Mayank:Plz Amar she is my Nupur I can handle her..she don't need this why U tie her...Mayank open her hands.. Nupur showing Mayank..Mayank kiss on it..

Nupur:bhook lagi hai..Mayank feed her food...Nupur hug him.. 

Amar:Mayank Nupur is like my sister she tie rakhi to me.. but I am her doctor too I know that why I tie her.. U Plz try to understand. ..

Mayank: Amar U her doctor U need to get her alright & U saying tie her I can't.. she is my life. ...Amar leave.. 

Nupur: Mayank ji my babies..

Mayank: they go school..U take rest when they came we spend with them..Mayank lay her in bed.. wrap blanket Nupur hold Mayank hand..

Nupur: Mayank ji I am pagal?

Mayank get shocked.. 

Mayank: no Nupur U are not U are just weak U are not pagal...kiss on her forehead...Nupur sleep..

Mayank close  his eyes ...

Nupur getting ready as Mayank taking her out..

Nupur Get ready rush out..

Gauri:where U going Nupur beta..

Nupur: I am going out With friends ...

Gauri:OK..

Nupur rush out Mayank waiting for her in bike..Nupur sat & hugging him tightly..

Mayank: shall we move.. 

Nupur: yes.they went long drive... Mayank stop bike in peaceful place.. they both sat under tree..Mayank pull Nupur more closer..Nupur blush Mayank kiss on her cheeks,& move towards lips enjoy movement... Nupur lay on his lap..

Mayank caressing her hair.. 

Nupur: Mayank ji..when our marriage will happen ..

Mayank: just our this years get finish.. then I will came to your father taking your hands..

Nupur: I eagerly waiting for that day... I want too be with U only..I love U na yaar.Mayank: I love you too na yaar..Peck her forehead .. Mayank came out listening Cuties voice as they came from school... 

Sirshti:papa we back..I am really tried raise hands to pick up..

Anmol:yes papa pick up   her this girls na.. so much drama queen..Sirshti hug Mayank..

Mayank smiling...

Mayank: Anmol: She is your sister.. younger then U..

Anmol: yes papa I know.. kiss on Sirshti..Mayank smile..suddenly they heard throwing things voice form Nupur room..

😲
how did this happen to nupur?
continue soon
wow quick update   thanks. hmmm so nupur is mentally ill. but how? kya hua?