Members Lounge

----- Color Me G R E Y ----

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Arnav  Singh Raizada wasn't planning on attending this convention but he wasn't surprised. Once Khushi began her nagging spree, he was willing to do just about anything to get away from her high pitched voice.
"Travails of being a husband" 
So here he was, standing before a giant billboard that enthusiastically promoted the seventh annual 
Color Me Grey convention.

"What the?" He scoffed at the array of Grey suited handsome hunks displayed on the LED screen. He was flabbergasted to know that his wife wanted to attend such a convention? When he walked inside he wasn't sure what he was expecting, seeing everyone dressed up in three piece suits colored in various chromes of gray. 

To his surprise he spotted some fellow Indians like RK, MSK AAK even the latest SSO..Looks like he is joining as the 4th lion among them. 

"You look new." A voice spoke to him from behind.

Turning around Arnav was set aback.Who is this handsome guy who gives a similar vibe of his shade? 

"Arnav Singh Raizada" Arnav forwarded his right hand for a shake. 
"So you are the ASR. Heard about all your endeavours Mr. Raizada. I'm Christian Trevelyan Grey." Extending his hand Christian gave a cocky half smile which by Arnav's standard of HAWT, held the deal of not letting his wife in this guy's vicinity.

Color Me Grey, Arnav mentally scoffed. More like color me bored.

"So you need to get colored more than all of us. You have so much Grey all around you." Arnav sarcastically smiled.
"Yes. I have fifty shades." Grey answered in a matter of fact tone , showing Arnav the way towards the conference hall. Arnav followed him with an irritating sigh. Well, this is far more interesting than being nagged.

They entered the hall and sat next to each other. After a few minutes, Arnav glanced vaguely around, feeling bored. He turned back at Grey, who gave him the most sympathetic smile. Soon the hall erupted into a cacophony of applauds as the spokesperson bowed in appreciation.

"So, what'd you think?" Christian asked, his voice a pitch higher due to the deafening applauds around them.
 If he was poetic ever, it this moment to just zone out onto twilight and never be here.

Arnav shrugged, unimpressed. Christian shook his head in disbelief.
Standing up, he leaned in towards Arnav and said, "You know you don't have to pretend around here."

"I'm not." Arnav defended, appalled at the accusation that was being made. "I genuinely didn't like the presentation."

"And yet you stayed for the hour." Grey remarked, standing before the irked man to halt him.

"Only because I liked the company." Arnav spoke with steady eyes on Grey.

Grey agreed. Two in a common silence always manifest a healthy environment.
They both moved towards the cafeteria to have a coffee.

"Black Coffee please." The two ordered simultaneously arousing a small chuckle. 
"A trait of the grey shaded characters I believe" Arnav smirked sitting comfortably. 

"Hmm. yea.. but I would love it with skimmed milk" Grey smiled back making himself comfortable. 
After a round of introductions about their profession and personal life, they found some amusing and interesting facts similar in their life. 

"Pained past,. That makes a lot  of similarities Mr.ASR. Falling for a girl with a contrasting character, changing our life for her... So much weird that the whole world (esp girls of all age) love us for this character!" Grey said sipping his favorite coffee. 

"We do.. It was all coincidence or we can call it fate as my wife believes.I mean, when I look back on it, I was an awful, awful character to my wife. But she still found a way to love me." Arnav said, reminiscing about the time he once made Khushi stand outside in the cold pouring rain, or about the time he dropped her out of his office window, the hate marriage, the misunderstanding and so on... He raised his brows as he thought about how close he had gotten to going to jail. Lord knows how she survived a fall that high by landing on a pile of cardboard boxes. Coming to think of it, where did she exactly fall in LOVE with him? All he can replay is "bang bang, punch and hang"

Grey was transported to a different land where the first sight of Ana falling in his office, his intimidating character, his way of stalking and making her fall for him, he making her sign the contract, making her acquaint with the BDSM, troubling her like hell, then falling for her and finally marrying her with hearts and roses instead of his favorite flogger and stick.
OKay...That doesn't really sounds like any of those romantic movies his wife makes him watch...So...What's really their story? Legal BDSM with a delightful meldoic album?

"Grey?"

"Ya...same with Ana. I think, they all have this inherent desire to make us into better men. First of all we're violent, and manipulative."

"Controlling and possessive." Arnav added.
"Rough and dominating." Christian smiled, thinking of his own intimate moments with Ana.

"What is it about us that makes them so attracted towards us? Do they actually like being controlled?" Arnav asked, leaning back into the soft material of the couch.

"I think so or else why would we be their Prince Charming rather than the monsters under their bed?" Grey smiled in pride. 

" The tables turn after we fall for them Christian. Can you believe she made me wear an bright red color shirt once with her antics? She feels my shirt and character are color coordinated. How undefined and insulting is that?" 

Christian laughed with his heart out thinking about his wife. "But I loved the tease and hook ASR. That was really interesting."
"Yea. I enjoyed that too" Arnav smirked.
Suddenly both got a call which startled them. 

"Arnavji, Is the convention over? Did you get colored? I cant wait to show you how I have colored our room and your cupboard with brighter clothes" Khushi giggled imagining Arnav in bright Yellow color shirt and green pants.

"Mr.Grey, You have a surprise. Since you were not home I took this chance to get my hand dirty 😉. Hmm I mean.. Cant wait to show you our "No More Red" room. Come home soon..Love ya"

What the hell? They both in their limited conversational self thought, these women didn't just liked being eaten by them but had an unfailing desire to play with fire all the time!
Which makes them think deeper into their master minds, what is with women falling for men like them?

Credits:

18shabbo
..Ramya.. || asmaanixx ll -Koeli_Appy-
.Lonewalker. || verismilitude || Artist_Forever || thegameison

Edited by verisimilitude - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The heroes in vogue today offer a noir self, that is troubled, obscure and ambiguous. Where it does sound like a best selling novel, the monotony of it has now become into a fellowship. This doesn't seem to have bored anyone out nor does the future looks any less shaded.

And the biggest reason that black will remain the new black is the love and worship this genre of heroes receive. 

Maybe it's the secrecy of the past these heroes are ruled by and the intricacy of the character development which slowly builds the plot, or it could be the most beautiful actors coming around to personify such sketches that has created the tight leash, holding these characters in demand. 

Reasons vary and we invite you all to share your deductions on why the Grey men seem to colour our dreams. 

Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
Reserved😆ASR
Color Me Grey! 😲Such a great.licious topic! I don't know very much about Mr Grey but I loved the convo between Grey and ASR! 😃It was so much fun! 😆They actually told us the whole truth! 😃 

AWWW moment: when both were talking about their partners! 😳😆Those coffee, smirk, voice moments were funny😛😆 

These days we love angry young men... and all their shades😆 Their way of being angry and caring at the same time!!!!!!!  That's a new trademark you see😆

Hat's off for coming with this brillant topic... tags and write up! SIMPLY STUNNING AND FLAWLESS  (I wish I could write more but I guess I'll end up writing ajeeb stuffs😆)

MY FAVOURITE GREY-ed character has to be Arnav Singh Raizada! I really don't know how he became my favourite... first I was hating him ... because of his arrogant attitude but this attitude was just making me go CRAZY! 🤪especially his what the , dammit, get out and so on😆 And ASR wasn't that bad naa ? 😉 He was also ArnavJi 😳

Edited by lazychick.maria - 7 years ago
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I favour the most beautiful peeps doing these roles, be it the dudes or the babes. ❤️
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow... I'm surely special here because I have only seen and noticed and read and re read MSK aka my maan singh hatta khatta khurana... RK aka Rishab hotty Kundra... AAK aka Asad Sexy Ahmed Khan... SSO aka Shivay Singh Drool Worthy Oberoi... and CG aka Christian Magnificent Grey...

I have ignored the rest part except for the above said name lines... I would love it if you have added Mr Shlok Agni Hot Ri aka being hot twice... lol lol

loved IT
Edited by laughingpearls - 7 years ago
Jade0001 thumbnail
Oh yeah color me Grey !!!

I loved every bit of it

An Excellent Post
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
totally my kind of post 🤪
StayStrong thumbnail