Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sonal's comment about having the show being remembered as a "typical saas-bahu serial" is true.  The rushed arcs and Survi's superwoman avatar were the main reasons for paving such an image of YVR.  I still think the show stood out, because of KarVi's history and relationship with the addition of young Kushi and the Barve siblings.  Meher's track seemed very out of place though, and the 15 year leap didn't help either.  
I do think that what made YVR standout was KarVi, SonKush's chemistry and Tai's intial characterization (minus her murderous endeavors).  If the makers of YVR had concentrated on highlighting the age difference between KarVi, I am sure it would've stood out further.  

YVR definitely was not a typical India drama prior to Durga Rani's track and post Kushi's birth.  If Tai's presence wasn't as elaborate in KarVi's last arc and they had not gone for the 15 year leap I am sure it would've stood out until the end.  
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Sonal's comment about having the show being remembered as a "typical saas-bahu serial" is true.  The rushed arcs and Survi's superwoman avatar were the main reasons for paving such an image of YVR.  I still think the show stood out, because of KarVi's history and relationship with the addition of young Kushi and the Barve siblings.  Meher's track seemed very out of place though, and the 15 year leap didn't help either.  

I do think that what made YVR standout was KarVi, SonKush's chemistry and Tai's intial characterization (minus her murderous endeavors).  If the makers of YVR had concentrated on highlighting the age difference between KarVi, I am sure it would've stood out further.  

YVR definitely was not a typical India drama prior to Durga Rani's track and post Kushi's birth.  If Tai's presence wasn't as elaborate in KarVi's last arc and they had not gone for the 15 year leap I am sure it would've stood out until the end.  

I personally like what is known as saas-bahu shows.  its what I watch with my family.  they are just underrated nowadays πŸ€’ I agree such shows can do with out some of those unrealistic scenes, but the heart of such shows centering around family is still good 😳 
cutebaby10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Bold: I agree.  Both Sonal and Ankush's eyes really helped in how they expressed themselves in their scenes.  With their scenes together- the way both looked at each other added to the chemistry... it was so sweet and I agree seemed so real.

I remember watching an interview of the two on youtube.  It was for the 200 episode celebration- SonKush had a natural eye-lock (it was real, because it lasted only  a second, but didn't go unnoticed by my SonKush/KarVi inner fangirl πŸ˜†) I sill remember it, because it sounded like Sonal fumbled with her words a little post the eye-lock... they were probably tired, but to my inner fangirl it was a moment of celebration πŸ₯³

where do you have videos where sonkush had eye-lock plzz give
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Here it is cutebaby10.  I believe this is what sugarpuff was referring to.  It lasted a millisecond, but to us fangirls it was a moment that shone.  It was cute because Sonal fumbled with her words right after.  she usually does during interviews πŸ˜³

There is a reason why their onscreen chemistry worked so well. both of them have such expressive eyes.  Sonal's looks as if it is natural full of love, while the intensity in Ankush's is just β˜ΊοΈ

I can't believe we won't be able to see them together again πŸ€’  Gonna go and cry my heart out in a dark corner πŸ˜­
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
cutebaby10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Here it is cutebaby10.  I believe this is what sugarpuff was referring to.  It lasted a millisecond, but to us fangirls it was a moment that shone.  It was cute because Sonal fumbled with her words right after.  she usually does during interviews πŸ˜³

There is a reason why their onscreen chemistry worked so well. both of them have such expressive eyes.  Sonal's looks as if it is natural full of love, while the intensity in Ankush's is just β˜ΊοΈ

I can't believe we won't be able to see them together again πŸ€’  Gonna go and cry my heart out in a dark corner πŸ˜­

what sonal usually  does in interviews?what do you mean by that? 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutebaby10

what sonal usually  does in interviews?what do you mean by that? 

Nothing bad. She just takes some time to get words/thoughts out sometimes, just shows how real she is. It was in this interview and the one where they were doing an outdoor shoot. It is cute

Here are some links to what I've noticed (and the way Ankush looks at her when she is speaking is just sooo ☺️):

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago